What's new

India: Phull Sapport Ijrael Sir!

Yes, India, one of the largest country on planet with 3rd or 4th largest armed forces in the world deprnds on a minute zionist state for it's security.
As for as whacking goes, even Israelis must be scratching their heads, for their special forces team sellnt to IOK to assist India to quash the insurgency, was exposed and even got whacked, (I think one killed, others injured)... all the Israeli gadgets installed in the SU-30s proved fuitile and how the Israeli supplied Spice bombs and spyder SAM in Indian hands scored is part of history now. But yea, full sapport is there. :D

Israelis do not make full range of weapons. They make enough hardware to tilt the balance of power between India and Pakistan.

The last time I checked Indians still control Kashmir

Eastern Europeans are among the most racist people on this planet. Bharatis expecting brotherhood from them is hilarious and sad at the same time.

what brotherhood ?

Last edited:
Some Indians are indeed embarrassing. But not as bad the Pakistani simping for the Turks and the Arabs, we'll never match that
The phull sapport that everyone goes on about here are actually Pakistanis for Turks and Arabs, not Indians.
What are you on about? High on that cola again?

The Indian "Bob vegan pleze" is a well known and documented phenomenon. But this time you took it to the next level because seeing dead and injured children by the Israeli hands makes you happy because you think they're all Muslims.

The Pakistanis you are referring to may be still stuck in a pre-nation state state of mind. But this current trend of mostly all Indians getting on their knees for Israelis is the topic here.

Israelis do not make full range of weapons. They make enough hardware to tilt the balance of power between India and Pakistan.

what brotherhood ?
The brotherhood you Indians desperately crave from the Israelis.

The last time India lost one thirds. Most recently India lost Laddakh to China.

what brotherhood ?
There is no tilt in the balance. The last time Pakistan bombed you during the day after telling you. India froze and went into obedient silence.

Some Indians are indeed embarrassing. But not as bad the Pakistani simping for the Turks and the Arabs, we'll never match that
The phull sapport that everyone goes on about here are actually Pakistanis for Turks and Arabs, not Indians.
Come on, the ertagul crowd can never be as bad at the bobs crowd. Creepy *** MOfOs.

1699627798810.png

1699627897230.png

And this one is hilarious!

1699628060179.png

women do like the snipped look and feel but

those olden desert people were on to something

Come on, the ertagul crowd can never be as bad at the bobs crowd. Creepy *** MOfOs.
The Ertugrul crowd is more than the bobs crowd and hence my statement. The bobs crowd is also present in every country, not just India and so not specific to India. Many Pakistanis are ready to die for Palestinians, Indians on the other hand just want the government to support Israel, not many people would go to Israel to fight. Palestinians or for that matter, the Arabs literally don't care about your Kashmir issue but Pakistanis are willing to die for those very same Arabs.

Now, with regards to Turkey, and to be more polite, Pakistanis living in Turkey haven't really assimilated with the common populace there which I'm sure you know what I'm referring to. The Turks don't have a good impression about Pakistanis and yet Pakistanis are enamored by the Turks despite the insults they dish out to you. On the other hands, thousands of Israelis visit India yearly and there is little to no negativity between common Israelis and Indians. I too had met an old Israeli couple that was visiting one of the hillstations close to where I stay in India. Israelis have made quite a few overtures towards establishing good ties with India and supplying weapons to us despite our pro-Palestinian stand in the past.

And majority of the snippets you see in this thread are more propaganda than facts, they have been made with fake accounts.

So, who the biggest simp is quite obvious to even a layman.

Last edited:
OK.

But now America have an other prostitute, that already have been banged by Russia.
There is no other prostitute, there's just one that sent her own PM to jail at her master's command. 😹

I knew a former Israeli Colonel named David Ben Hura, he had become a freelance reporter for several reputable media and press houses.
He use to tell me that if an Israeli and Pakistani are locked together in a room for an hour, they would either become best friends or just go their seprate ways, but if the same happened with an Indian, the Israeli will get done for murder.
BS and you are such a fake. You pulled together David Ben Gurion and Ben-Hur, made up a colonel DBH.
That should qualify you for ISPR or even CCPbot

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom