What's new

INDIA: People Defy Lockdown After Rumours of Lord Shiva Drinking Milk Spread In Pratapgarh

FIR were charged against Kanika kapoor , BJP MLA and many more...
Police doing lathicharge on Hindus for defying locked down.
And you here braindead zombies using your own religion like a crap. Shame on you.
I always said, you yourself are the biggest threat to Islam.
Bcz of Muslims like you, nobody respect muslims in Non Muslims countries.
China is doing great job to handle Muslims like you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cowvid-19

Licking or not. They don't need you. Why you always shamelessly shows care for them?
You need to show that much care for your own Muslims or your own minorities.
That will be better.
i care about the whole humanity!

i dont wear a safroni topi and chadi i am not a baboon!

Good, now ask your other country fellows to oblige , all of em.

It's about the Christian family accused of blasphemy, locked into a brick bhatti and burnt alive. This was in 2014.

It gained national attention and within hours all the divisional I repeat not just the city but the divisional administration including both the police and civil admin chief reached that God forsaken village to nab culprits - - - - - - - -. Crime happens every where but it's the Indian collective psyche which is concerning us.

@Blacklight He's the same guy who was convincing me the other day that how kaaba originally belonged to the pagan Arabs and the same Arabs concocted Abrahamic "story" to claim Makkah's ownership later on :crazy:

If you are not sure, go to twitter and see how majority responds to lynching crimes in both India and Pakistan.

OK.

Bhai bus itna hi to hai.

Buss ?? :)

Aur Asia aur eik zameendar ka tha case.

I know about Asia. I was just pointing to one case among a few more.

What is the zameendar's case ??

India me roz gaaliya parti hai Muslims ko

Yes, that is the case in India in the last 10 years or so.

9cb6eae37eb88d8f.gif

OK.

Buss ?? :)

I know about Asia. I was just pointing to one case among a few more.

What is the zameendar's case ??

Yes, that is the case in India in the last 10 years or so.

It gained national attention and within hours all the divisional I repeat not just the city but the divisional administration including both the police and civil admin chief reached that God forsaken village to nab culprits

Are the culprits still in jail ??

@Blacklight He's the same guy who was convincing me the other day that how kaaba originally belonged to the pagan Arabs and the same Arabs concocted Abrahamic "story" to claim Makkah's ownership later on :crazy:

They call Kaaba as Makkeshwar.

By your thinking masjid nabwi must be girl named pooja. Makkeshwar and Pooja were in love but their father said no. So they ran away on a train*insert ddlj train scene*

What an idiotic way of thinking.
Naoozbillah

They call Kaaba as Makkeshwar.

By your thinking masjid nabwi must be girl named pooja. Makkeshwar and Pooja were in love but their father said no. So they ran away on a train*insert ddlj train scene*

What an idiotic way of thinking.
Naoozbillah

Bhai, are you drunk ?? What is the continuous nonsense you are posting ?? Did I say I believe in what the bhakts believe in ??

Prolly yes! Jammy bro sending someone to jail is not the criteria we are looking for, it's about the national empathy and humanitarian values which India has been deprived of as a nation. Every brutality, every blunder is getting justified not by some random illiterate Joe but by both these educated middle and elite class of India.

Prolly yes!

I don't want to press this topic for too long but I saw an article from 2018 I think which said that 20 of the culprits have been released.

Anyway, this is a topic for another day.

Jammy bro sending someone to jail is not the criteria we are looking for, it's about the national empathy and humanitarian values which India has been deprived of as a nation. Every brutality, every blunder is getting justified not by some random illiterate Joe but by both these educated middle and elite class of India.

I agree with you on all point.

OK, logging off to go to :sleep:

Well if Indians want to go out drink milk they should do as they want why open thread about it on Pakistan defense forum

If Pundit said it , it must be investigated for Indians

Back
Top Bottom