What's new

INDIA: People Defy Lockdown After Rumours of Lord Shiva Drinking Milk Spread In Pratapgarh

Sorry but Swamy saying that Muslims are not equals should have landed him in jail.

In certain things India is not running according to the Constitutional promises.
First, mr. Swamy also has freedom of expression like you have. You are not exceptional.
Second, which part of India is not constitutional you genius?
I know your pain, bcz PM of India is from so called "Hindu party".
Why can't you guys can see other religions flourish around you?? This is your pain.

Yes very true we saw that in videos in Delhi, police brutality on muslims, how they stood by and let a massacre happen, irrespective of religion unless you are a Hindu.

They are not our community, they are your citizens and your community we are just highlighting what we see.
No matter how much you repeat your propaganda, its not gonna turn into "truth" as you are wishing for.

Are Hindus now going to start Hinduphobia like they did with Muslim tablighis?

First, mr. Swamy also has freedom of expression like you have. You are not exceptional.
Second, which part of India is not constitutional you genius?
I know your pain, bcz PM of India is from so called "Hindu party".
Why can't you guys can see other religions flourish around you?? This is your pain.

So non Hindus are not allowed such freedom of expression?

Decades ago many regressive people used to say that the Dalits are also not equal citizens. It took insertion of progressive ideas into the new Indian Constitution to bring some legal rights to the Dalits.

What Swamy said is just like what those regressive people said decades ago.

Can't the Hindu god pick up a glass and drink by himself or does he need to be spoon fed?

We never say anything against Allah because we respect our Muslim brothers and same goes to Christians...

But I can understand pain of Hindus in Pakistan if their own people don't respect their lords...

We never say anything against Allah because we respect our Muslim brothers and same goes to Christians...

But I can understand pain of Hindus in Pakistan if their own people don't respect their lords...

We respect them, not their lords, we understand we don't have such power that pandits have, no sir no we are incapable of making a sane man believe a statue consumes anything.

Decades ago many regressive people used to say that the Dalits are also not equal citizens. It took insertion of progressive ideas into the new Indian Constitution to bring some legal rights to the Dalits.

What Swamy said is just like what those regressive people said decades ago.
What swamy said was his constitutional right of freedom of expression like people like you, kanhiya kumaar, tukde tukde gangs and mullahs use it to defame India.
Tell me what constitutional rights you don't have in India as a Muslim??
If you can't tell, shut the hell up your propagandist mouth.

What swamy said was his constitutional right of freedom of expression like people like you, kanhiya kumaar, tukde tukde gangs and mullahs use it to defame India.
Tell me what constitutional rights you don't have in India as a Muslim??
If you can't tell, shut the hell up your propagandist mouth.

Hell even saying good over a sporting event with Pakistan will get you prison in India, charge sheet against your name and here you are preaching us your constitution.

Giving a right in Constitution and giving and enforcing rights in everyday life are 2 different things.

Usual sign of man who has lost, has no credible argument to resort to abuse and tell others to shutup , I believe you are suffering from this syndrome.

but for TJ they were accusing them of biological attack unlike hindu extremists
FIR were charged against Kanika kapoor , BJP MLA and many more...
Police doing lathicharge on Hindus for defying locked down.
And you here braindead zombies using your own religion like a crap. Shame on you.
I always said, you yourself are the biggest threat to Islam.
Bcz of Muslims like you, nobody respect muslims in Non Muslims countries.
China is doing great job to handle Muslims like you.

Ya.. Everyone is guilty who defy locked down.
The problem with you is, you justify your biraders crime.
Thats why you make them double guilty.
No no not at all. But I do expect the world Hindu council or the local Hindu committee to now publish an apology on behalf of all these poor innocent devotees.

Or perhaps they should be made to pay for their own quarantine facility while everyone they were in contact with gets traced by the authorities.

Back
Top Bottom