What's new

India patronizing terrorist activities in Pakistan: FO

I think it was good that Nawaz didn't speak about Baluchistan during his speech. It will be more appropriate to utilize the "Right of Reply" after Shushma swaraj's speech at the UN where if she brings up Baluchistan Pakistan can bring up India's covert activity and read out bits from the serving Naval officer Kulboshan Yadav's confession.

And may be talk about Modi's tainted past and Hindu khilafah aka Akhand bharat.

Last edited:
USA is already offended. An air of mistrust blows between both parties
Pakistan and US have a long history of ups and downs, so this time again it won't last long. There is nothing as trust or mistrust, it is national interest which matters and every nation pursues it, in the manner it feels more appropriate.

I think it was good that Nawaz didn't speak about Baluchistan during his speech. It will be more appropriate to utilize the "Right of Reply" after Shushma swaraj's speech at the UN where if she brings up Baluchistan Pakistan can bring up India's covert activity and read out bits from the serving Naval officer Kulboshan Yadav's confession.

I don't know our PM or Foreign office had this point in mind but you have a solid point.

Pakistan and US have a long history of ups and downs, so this time again it won't last long. There is nothing as trust or mistrust, it is national interest which matters and every nation pursues it, in the manner it feels more appropriate.

I don't know our PM or Foreign office had this point in mind but you have a solid point.

The intention was clearly to avoid raising Baluchistan issue internationally and if raised by India, Pakistan will likely counter it with Khalistan or something else and avoid establishing equivalence b/w Kashmir and Baluchistan.

yeah in your wet dreams:D
its not dream, its happening.. you are feeling that burn too. I can feel that....

Congrats to you too, just being a good neighbour one burnol pack is on your way, so that in future you don't need to hide behind your own burned arse.
do they have burnool in india>?

i was wondering too, that why he didnt mention it there, now it make sense, if you bring to many issues on the table it would be hard to get attention...

So finally our FO is awake!!

This is the way to go. Highlight Indian sponsored terrorism in Pakistan everywhere and expose the real dual-face of India!

Good step, make it louder!

India patronizing terrorist activities in Pakistan: FO

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) - Pakistan has categorically rejected the Indian leadership’s allegations about its involvement in terrorist activities as baseless.

Spokesperson for the Foreign Office, Nafees Zakaria has said that India has been patronizing terrorist activities in different areas of Pakistan particularly in Balochistan.

He said India infact wants to divert world attention from its brutal atrocities in Occupied Kashmir.

He said confessional statements of Kul Bhushan Yadav are a clear evidence of Indian involvement in Balochistan.

The Spokesman said Indian forces are blatantly violating human rights and have martyred 108 innocent civilians during the last three months while hundreds of people have been injured.

If giving asylum to oppressed balouch I people leadership is patronizing terror then European countries are doing this for decades now. Pakistan has it's delusions.

If giving asylum to oppressed balouch I people leadership is patronizing terror then European countries are doing this for decades now. Pakistan has it's delusions.

You are a typical indiot.

Baloch Leader Brahamdagh Bugti's Cousin Backs Pakistan, Says Will Fight India (NDTV)
Bugti tribesmen prepared to fight against India in Kashmir, says Shahzain Bugti (Dawn)

Then there is this guy who will reveal all the operational details of India's terrorist activities in Pakistan:

Pakistan can maintain its dignity by aligning with Russia/Turkey/China instead of USA/NATO.

the American know Indian animosity towards Pakistan..they just dont talk about it non stop..does not mean they dont acknowledge it...we must maintain good releations with all countries but American should be made clear that if they dont look after our security concerns..we have no time and efforts for them either...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarabjit_Singh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravindra_Kaushik

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulbhushan_Yadav

Ek tha tight...but ISI na kutta bana dya!

Indians have two set of ethics..one for themselves and one for others..and this affects all Indians from politicians to civilians...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarabjit_Singh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravindra_Kaushik

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulbhushan_Yadav

Ek tha tight...but ISI na kutta bana dya!

Indians have two set of ethics..one for themselves and one for others..and this affects all Indians from politicians to civilians...

Spies are a common phenomenon, the remaining things are stories told by your establishment.

They are only believed by your people, your establishment cannot fool every one always.

Kul bashan Yadav is now an permanent arrow in our quiver :enjoy: laced with hottest chilli to cause maximum butt hurt to indian populace.

If presence of OBL, Mulla Omar, Mulla Mansoor, Quetta Shura etc. couldn't hurt Pakistan much, Kulbushan Yadhav "kis gheth ki mooli hai" ?? LOL :p:

Yeah, I don't know why people wanted him to bring it up. It would equate Kashmir with Balochistan and internationalize the issue there.

LOL men do many things to save life !! if they sopeak against Govt their fate will not be different from Akbar Bugati !

Except this man's life has value to the Government of Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom