What's new

India Pakistan War going Nuclear

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajk20002002

BANNED
Reaction score
My personal views about the next Indo-Pak war are that there are very high Chances that it will end with Nuclear war on a very large scale. I am almost certain that sooner or later there will be Indo-Pak war. I am not going into the logics behind it. May be later as this thread proceeds, I will extend my reasons of such an eventuality.

RK

My personal views about the next Indo-Pak war are that there are very high Chances that it will end with Nuclear war on a very large scale. I am almost certain that sooner or later there will be Indo-Pak war. I am not going into the logics behind it. May be later as this thread proceeds, I will extend my reasons of such an eventuality.

RK

ADMIN: this is a thread only for troll. no fact/logic/reason/explanation at all, just some doom day crap. :disagree:

ADMIN: this is a thread only for troll. no fact/logic/reason/explanation at all, just some doom day crap. :disagree:

Why crap ? Every time when India and Pakistan get in war mode, there is talk of Nuclear war. Most of the time threats come from Pakistan. How can you be su sure that Pakistan's threats are empty?

RK

Why crap ? Every time when India and Pakistan get in war mode, there is talk of Nuclear war. Most of the time threats come from Pakistan. How can you be su sure that Pakistan's threats are empty?

RK

I don't think so. there are reasonable ppl on both side. so its out of question.

There are countless of threads about a possible nuclear conflict between both sides.
However, one thing that i've learned from those discussions is: There will be NO nuclear war because neither country wants to be destroyed, HOWEVER, it is a deterrent for Pakistan, and it will be used once we have no other choice.
Don't see it happen anytime soon, as i'm sure India wants to pursue its goal of becoming a world power, and Pakistan wanting to economically prosper too and fullfill the expectations of a "G11" country.

I don't think so. there are reasonable ppl on both side. so its out of question.

Wish reasonable people would have been running the nations. Tragedy is otherwise. Its the unreasonable few who are the root cause of all problems world over.

RK

There are countless of threads about a possible nuclear conflict between both sides.
However, one thing that i've learned from those discussions is: There will be NO nuclear war because neither country wants to be destroyed, HOWEVER, it is a deterrent for Pakistan, and it will be used once we have no other choice.
Don't see it happen anytime soon, as i'm sure India wants to pursue its goal of becoming a world power, and Pakistan wanting to economically prosper too and fullfill the expectations of a "G11" country.

Agreed. In normal senses we all think alike. However, when India thinks that enough is enough and plans to go on war, there is this danger of Nuclear war. For how long do you think India will be bullied with Mumbai like terrorists attacks? Do you think Indian public will let Indian politicians sit idle for ever? Sooner or later India will have to go on conventional war. Once a war starts, there is very high possibility of it going Nuclear. I don't think next Indo-Pak war will be limited one like 1965 or Kargil. Views of two nations are so different on each and every issue that I see no convergence. Trust me, I am as responsible as anyone. However, I see the mindset of two nations so clearly now that a major destructive war is almost sure sooner or later.

RK

Agreed. In normal senses we all think alike. However, when India thinks that enough is enough and plans to go on war, there is this danger of Nuclear war. For how long do you think India will be bullied with Mumbai like terrorists attacks? Do you think Indian public will let Indian politicians sit idle for ever? Sooner or later India will have to go on conventional war. Once a war starts, there is very high possibility of it going Nuclear. I don't think next Indo-Pak war will be limited one like 1965 or Kargil. Views of two nations are so different on each and every issue that I see no convergence. Trust me, I am as responsible as anyone. However, I see the mindset of two nations so clearly now that a major destructive war is almost sure sooner or later.

RK

I think the situation is as followed: India attacks or strikes certain areas inside Pakistan.
Pakistan sees this coming and quickly acts upon it and goes into Indian territory and tries to take out important strategic assets while trying to defend its own airspace, that's the PAF doctrine.
However, then we will have another response from India, and again, Pakistan will not sit back and continue with her activities aswell, so it goes back and forth untill both nations have reached their limits.
I think a war will most likely be a limited one, a few strikes here and there just across the border from both sides, some tough talk from both nations, and afterwards, the international community and especially the U.S. putting a leash on both countries, and the situation de-escalates.
Both nations have to realize, using nukes will destroy their credibility and their reputation in the international community, thus severely affecting the relationships and that will work into both countries economy and so fort, a chain of events will occur.
Anyhow, I think both nations have sensible leaders who will never let things escalate so far to a point where the nukes will be polished and pointed at eachothers major cities.
It's a deterrent, and only a deterrent, similar to a sleeping bulldog that scares outsides or trespasers but doesn't harm them as long as they keep out of sight.

I think the situation is as followed: India attacks or strikes certain areas inside Pakistan.
Pakistan sees this coming and quickly acts upon it and goes into Indian territory and tries to take out important strategic assets while trying to defend its own airspace, that's the PAF doctrine.
However, then we will have another response from India, and again, Pakistan will not sit back and continue with her activities aswell, so it goes back and forth untill both nations have reached their limits.
I think a war will most likely be a limited one, a few strikes here and there just across the border from both sides, some tough talk from both nations, and afterwards, the international community and especially the U.S. putting a leash on both countries, and the situation de-escalates.
Both nations have to realize, using nukes will destroy their credibility and their reputation in the international community, thus severely affecting the relationships and that will work into both countries economy and so fort, a chain of events will occur.
Anyhow, I think both nations have sensible leaders who will never let things escalate so far to a point where the nukes will be polished and pointed at eachothers major cities.
It's a deterrent, and only a deterrent, similar to a sleeping bulldog that scares outsides or trespasers but doesn't harm them as long as they keep out of sight.

No one wants war, but still wars do happen. I am very doubtful if the next Indo-Pak war will remain limited. At best it may turn out to be a WWIII if China jumps into the fray. I am very doubtful of Pakistan giving up her claim on Kashmir and India ever accepting the same. After tasting success in Afghanistan through Jihadi warfare Pakistan thinks that they can do the same with India. They will therefore keep sending Jihadis to India. India will either get very active in Sindh and Blauchistan or go on war. While going on next war, India will have to make up her mind on possible nuclear retaliation. Public pressure in India will be so much that government will be left with no option but to deal with Pakistan once for all. Pakistanis won't sit with folded hands, They will respond for sure and in all probability, even with Nuclear weapons. I hardly see any compromises from any side.

RK

oh the irony of it!!good to know you paranoid Indians are not keeping your opinions under wraps as all the optimists seem to be on the other side of the border.

There will be no nuclear war,India is not a aggressor and Pakistan cannot afford to strike first with nuke.Nuke is just a weapon to threat each other.

There will be no nuclear war,India is not a aggressor and Pakistan cannot afford to strike first with nuke.Nuke is just a weapon to threat each other.

Rightly said also i will rephrase it Neither India nor Pakistan can afford a Nuclear war.

My point was about first strike,I think Pakistan's economic crisis will not let it happen for at least for next three or four years.We both are heavily depend on other countries...

I agree with your point.Even India too cannot think about striking first.One month of economic ban on us can finish us.

u r wrong

India is a dam Aggressor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom