What's new

India, Pakistan to 'de-escalate' border tensions, Army says

Spot on! The PA has been resorting to this tactic of providing covering fire whenever they have to infiltrate terrorists into Kashmir for the past two decades. It's nothing new. Does a ceasefire from the Pakistan side mean that they'll not be pushing in militants again? Nope! They'll start the exercise of providing covering fire again as soon as tempers have cooled and then it will be back to square one!

With the pressure on the PA by their very own Hafiz Saeed and his LeT yahoos, it is perhaps only a matter of time before Pakistan resorts to their age old tactic of providing covering fire for them to infiltrate resulting in more ceasefire violations. The IA has been restrained so far by political exigencies, but now the IA and IAF chief have made it clear that any border violation in future will be met with full force.

It seems the infiltrating terrorists will now be in for a torrid time!

They will just wait for the heat to cool down, you are right the cycle will restart after a gap. There needs to be a permanent solution for this.

They will just wait for the heat to cool down, you are right the cycle will restart after a gap. There needs to be a permanent solution for this.

Oh noes!

Maybe you can figure out that solution. :lol:

Bawle gaand hai yo Pakistani , thare yaha jaisa army politics karti hai mhare yha na kare hai chichoro-gardi.
Hey man, WTF? Your rants are unacceptable. I mean there's a limit to one's verbiage. This nonsensical bilge from you needs to stop NOW! Or go join another forum where you can split your spleen. Jeeez!

Just like those surgical strikes, I presume. :rofl:

If you go by the claims of most Pakistani members here, there have been truck load of surgical strikes by India inside Pakistan in last 4 years, engineered by RAW..

Just like those surgical strikes, I presume. :rofl:

Maybe..and maybe a few more options too, you don't expect no retaliation for infiltration and cease fire violations at all do you?

Is it the tendency of Pakistanis to drag religion in each and every argument...nobody implied that Islam is the root cause of all evils...it is the people who are evil, it is your customs your traditions which are evil...you people have hatred filled in you right from when you are born...So don't drag religion into this...

well i am not ur type and my religion don't allow to insult any other religion soo keeping Allah's instruction in mind i wouldnot say a word about your religion...
well the word know better how peaceful Hindus r...

Do you people only think that India is a hindu country only...there are followers of other religions in India who are free to have an opinion of their own....

i don't need to tell u who dragged religion....
u need to chk ur previous post dude....
yeppp we all know how free a non hindu is in India...
just in military chk out percentage of non hindu and compare it with the real percrntage of people of that religion...
babri masjid an example i don't need to explain...
and it was u who compared muslims with barbarians...
soo i just cleared ur point....
Ulta Chor Koteal Ko Dantay....
phewwwww!!

i don't need to tell u who dragged religion....
u need to chk ur previous post dude....
yeppp we all know how free a non hindu is in India...
just in military chk out percentage of non hindu and compare it with the real percrntage of people of that religion...
babri masjid an example i don't need to explain...
and it was u who compared muslims with barbarians...
soo i just cleared ur point....
Ulta Chor Koteal Ko Dantay....
phewwwww!!

Nobody is playing chor police here...the reason us christians are represented less in the military is because we are only 2% of the population...

A person/nation who doesn't believe in any form of civility even in war is a barbarian...Period

NEED TO END TENSIONS ,
peace at borders suits us more than indians at the moment ,
we can't afford another front to open .....
at the same time that from may be helpful in uniting our nation and ending some internal political troubles ..

GOOD ADFTER A WEEK of HUFFING & PUFFING sense prevails!!! time to be rational & not be chul bul pandey!

GOOD ADFTER A WEEK of HUFFING & PUFFING sense prevails!!! time to be rational & not be chul bul pandey!

IA Head in Delhi made a press release addressing to Pakistan in Response to DGMO meeting

Agli Baar tumhe Itne ched Kardenge ke Tum Confuse ho jayoge Saans kaha se le our Pad.E Kahanse:D

Pakistan must take 'certain steps' for de-escalation of tension, India says

NEW DELHI: Pakistan has to take certain "steps" for the situation along the line of control (LoC) to de-escalate. Maintaining the tough stand taken by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Tuesday, high-level government officials said on Wednesday if Pakistan considered itself a "civilized country", they would investigate the killing and brutalization of Indian soldiers.

The tough stand stood out in relief as reports came in of the Pakistani DGMO telling his soldiers to observe the ceasefire and show "restraint".

The government upped the ante against Pakistan after the latter refused to acknowledge the killing or even the violation of ceasefire during the brigadiers' flag-level meeting on the LoC on Monday afternoon.

Officials said this attitude was markedly different from the one in 2011, when two Indian soldiers were similarly beheaded by Pakistani soldiers. In that incident, which was not made public, the DGMOs of the two countries spoke to each other and the Pakistanis promised to investigate. Whether that probe was completed is unclear but there was an acknowledgement by Islamabad, which New Delhi respected.

That acknowledgment was missing this time, which made India suspect Pakistan's motives. Officials also indicated that the return of Pakistani hockey players was not linked to the suspension of engagement. Other sources confirmed that the decision to send the Pakistani players back home was taken by hockey officials.

The visa-on-arrival programme has also officially been suspended due to "technical glitches", holding out hope that they can be revived once the atmosphere becomes conducive. There is still no word on whether the Pakistani commerce minister's visit Makhdoom Amin Fahim, which is due on January 27, is still on

Pakistan must take 'certain steps' for de-escalation of tension, India says - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom