What's new

India & Pakistan Ceasefire Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this isn't revenge killing. A few days back, an Indian BSF soldier needlessly lost his life in cross-border firing. Today, one of our jawans has been martyred. It's sad to see such wasteful loss of life. We must, both sides, exhibit patience; things can get ugly very quickly when soldiers start dying.

The matter is being taken up by the responsible parties on both sides (Rangers and BSF, I believe), let's hope this stops immediately.

There is absolutely no reason to stop operations in the West, that is exactly what the TTP would want, time to regroup and division amongst Pakistanis. However, if there is any chance that this was a "revenge kill", then the Pakistani government and Army must take serious notice.

I hope this isn't revenge killing. A few days back, an Indian BSF soldier needlessly lost his life in cross-border firing. Today, one of our jawans has been martyred. It's sad to see such wasteful loss of life. We must, both sides, exhibit patience; things can get ugly very quickly when soldiers start dying..

I have an inkling it is...Few days back BSF warned of retaliation if there is any more rocket attacks in India from across the border even if its the job of non-state actors...Then we got to know about the killing of Indian personnel due to firing and now this...

The matter is being taken up by the responsible parties on both sides (Rangers and BSF, I believe), let's hope this stops immediately.

I hope so because nothing is achieved by this senseless firings apart from havoc in the deceased family....

There is absolutely no reason to stop operations in the West, that is exactly what the TTP would want, time to regroup and division amongst Pakistanis. However, if there is any chance that this was a "revenge kill", then the Pakistani government and Army must take serious notice

I agree more than 100%....Don't want to go into why's and how's but right now this fight against TTP is far more important for Pakistan than any other country....As far as revenge kill is concerned hard to say who took revenge when but it is definitely avoidable...

RIP the fellow soldier..hope it wont esclate in to a border tension..its the last thing we want now

RIP the fellow soldier..hope it wont esclate in to a border tension..its the last thing we want now

Perhaps this is not the case these things are normal even in areas that are peaceful like some border posts in punjab
the firing starts from the pakisatni side sometimes to help the terrorist cross the border by diverting the attention of indian soldiers and we fire in retaliation not other wise :sniper:

Perhaps this is not the case these things are normal even in areas that are peaceful like some border posts in punjab
the firing starts from the pakisatni side sometimes to help the terrorist cross the border by diverting the attention of indian soldiers and we fire in retaliation not other wise :sniper:

If that was the case, it wouldn't be Pakistan demanding a flag meeting.
The irony is that it's only after Pakistan gives a likewise response, Indian leaders see the light to settle all issues amicably.

If that was the case, it wouldn't be Pakistan demanding a flag meeting.
The irony is that it's only after Pakistan gives a likewise response, Indian leaders see the light to settle all issues amicably.

none of us is interested in solving problems amicably:disagree:

yes yes pakistan is innocent that is why they launch rockets every 2nd day to kill poor villagers on indian side:azn:

Indian villages along Punjab border came under attack from Pak - India - The Times of India

What a senseless waste of life. I repeated that statement when the BSF member was killed a few days ago. May the soldier RIP. To those glorifying this death remember the family of the deceased who will be questioning the reason for his death whilst mourning for him. To the average Pakistani soldier and his family , worry sets in when they are deployed to the NWFP. The Indian border is regarded as being a stable area. To be killed on a non combat post is the worst thing that can happen to any soldier. Hope that India and Pakistan can revert to resolving issues by dialogue and not unnecessary firing across the border just for thrills

yes yes pakistan is innocent that is why they launch rockets every 2nd day to kill poor villagers on indian side:azn:

Indian villages along Punjab border came under attack from Pak - India - The Times of India
Like one historian commented yesterday, "Today India Martyred a Pakistani Soldier, tomorrow Pakistan may kill a few Indian Soldiers and all will go quite but it's the mentality of some that needs to be addressed".!!

Dawn is reporting two soldiers martyred.

Two soldiers killed by Indian firing across LoC
By Iftikhar A. Khan
Tuesday, 19 Jan, 2010

Yeah they should launch more rockets and free up the poor villagers being oppressed across the border in Kashmir.

Yeah they should launch more rockets and free up the poor villagers being oppressed across the border in Kashmir.

Freedom by death ? Man you sure do have a skewd idea of freedom. Those rockets are killing the same villagers you talk of "freeing up" Some of the posts in this forum makes me wonder whether people read before they reply:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom