What's new

India, Pak should start joint anti-militancy operations'

Rahul9090

Reaction score
Country
India
Jammu: India and Pakistan should come together against terrorism and hold joint anti-militancy operations in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir, a spiritual body said on Sunday."India and Pakistan should join hands against terrorism and jointly launch anti-militancy operations in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir and destroy the training camps there," chairman of Anjuman Minhaje Rasool (AMR) Syed Athar Dehlavi told reporters here.Dehlavi said in view of change of government at the Centre, the two countries must launch a joint operation against militancy so that both the nations live in peace.He welcomed the move of the Central government for the return and rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pandits to the Valley and said Kashmir was incomplete without them.
`India, Pak should start joint anti-militancy operations`

Jammu: India and Pakistan should come together against terrorism and hold joint anti-militancy operations in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir, a spiritual body said on Sunday."India and Pakistan should join hands against terrorism and jointly launch anti-militancy operations in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir and destroy the training camps there," chairman of Anjuman Minhaje Rasool (AMR) Syed Athar Dehlavi told reporters here.Dehlavi said in view of change of government at the Centre, the two countries must launch a joint operation against militancy so that both the nations live in peace.He welcomed the move of the Central government for the return and rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pandits to the Valley and said Kashmir was incomplete without them.
`India, Pak should start joint anti-militancy operations`

Pakistan itself worse affected by its own policy .... why we need to clean their mess.

:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
i will wait till this thread turn into a big trolling place :)
:pop::pop::pop::pop:

on topic .. we cant .. enemies cant share their tactics with each other :butcher::butcher::butcher:
between you as us there will only
Vh-184929128418393519_7lTKbEOE_c.jpg

Pakistan and India should hold joint anti-drug operations, anything more is asking for too much at this stage. Perhaps when both nations are a bit friendlier.

How about a joint operation in Afghanistan while we're at it, but i doubt the Indians will shoot there own feet.:disagree::lol::lol::suicide:
Since you have a special soft-corner for the Afghans.

lol...i always knew pakistanii will turn shy when asked to clean the anti india militants un Azad Kashmir...
lol any way...if u will keep doing it..then we too will continue supporting anti pakistan elements...like ttp and boloch seperatetist group....

but still i think pakistan india should come together and clean up this terrorist mess...once and for all...

Back
Top Bottom