What's new

India outraged over Kalam frisking

He chose to hide his identity. As described by you guys, "Kalam is a man of simplicity and does not take staff by his side. and off-course he was wearing a weastern cloth not the way OBL used to dress." How could we know he's ex-guru of India? And for you Indians to whine and complain afterward it just show you guys are self-important dicks. We treated everyone the same. If you don't like it, don't come.

Who are you to tell people not to come to this country??? Hmm?? :what:
Care to answer that? Because, unlike the people you're addressing so rudely, I'm just as much American as you tough guy, and I'll give a proper piece of my mind. Last I checked, you weren't in charge of immigration-related issues.
Learn to treat people with respect, regardless of where they're from. No wonder people have started hated Americans. A few bad seeds like you are giving all of us a bad name. :frown:

Who are you to tell people not to come to this country??? Hmm?? :what:
Care to answer that? Because, unlike the people you're addressing so rudely, I'm just as much American as you tough guy, and I'll give a proper piece of my mind. Last I checked, you weren't in charge of immigration-related issues.
Learn to treat people with respect, regardless of where they're from. No wonder people have started hated Americans. A few bad seeds like you are giving all of us a bad name. :frown:

No one denies their entry but they have to live with the laws here. It's the Indians who can't live American laws and whine about them. If you don't like them, don't come here to subject to our laws.

No one denies their entry but they have to live with the laws here. It's the Indians who can't live American laws and whine about them. If you don't like them, don't come here to subject to our laws.

Indeed, I agree. You ARE susceptible to the laws of any country you go to, no matter what. But your behavior in which you were explaining yourself?? Yeaaah, you could've done better there.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom