What's new

India outraged over Kalam frisking

I feel sorry for the two employees doing their job protecting our country. Indians are self-important dicks. We should have just kicked them out of the country.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Everyone is equal before the law. If the president breaks the law, he will be impreached and go to prison. We don't have caste system like India. We don't treat VIP (esp former VIP) specially. May be you should learn to progress a bit from your backward system.

Sorry Mr.American, you cant understand our system. We respect our elders and Gurus more than anybody else in the world. 'Mother = Father = Guru = God'. Most of Indians see Kalam as their Guru. Here outrage comes because of this fact.

Our system doesn't allow a man of dignity to be frisked in the name of pseudo-law enforcement. I I wonder whether President Obama gets frisked everyday when he enters white house because EVERYONE IS EQUAL BEFORE LAW ONLY IN AMERICA.

they were supposed to know when air india officials treid to explain that to the dumb tsa s...

they were supposed to know, but they didnt.....they couldnt tell him from the rest.

they were sanctioned for it. Now move on for Gods sakes. People get searched all the time. If he dressed a bit more properly and had a half-decent staff by his side, maybe he'd be taken a bit more seriously.

they were supposed to know, but they didnt.....they couldnt tell him from the rest.

they were sanctioned for it. Now move on for Gods sakes. People get searched all the time. If he dressed a bit more properly and had a half-decent staff by his side, maybe he'd be taken a bit more seriously.

They knew who he was lol did you even read the article

are they still working the same job @ TSA? lol did you even read the following article

I feel sorry for the two employees doing their job protecting our country. Indians are self-important dicks. We should have just kicked them out of the country.

be careful of the words that you chose.
its not going to be a longer before my fellow country men reply you in the same coin.
there were over 300 passengers, why the fu#k was Kalam sir alone was asked to remove his shoes and jackets after bording the plane.
being white, you think that you are the masters of the world?

You can lick the arses of your "guru" in your home all you want. When he's in the land of America, he follows the law of the land. He was lucky we didn't probe his arse for drugs when he's going through custom.
get lost, you are the most racist person that PDF has come accross

We need to learn who the real enemy of all our neighbourhood is and that is americans

this is the difference, Kalam is a man of simplicity and does not take staff by his side. and off-course he was wearing a weastern cloth not the way OBL used to dress.
so just don't comment the man for beeing simple and humble

You can lick the arses of your "guru" in your home all you want. When he's in the land of America, he follows the law of the land. He was lucky we didn't probe his arse for drugs when he's going through custom.

If you are from one of the most civilized society then please choose some respectable words so it reflects that you are really from one.

Whatever the law of your country, the authorities should behave sensibly and especially to head of states either present or ex.

Next time bush, Clinton or Obama comes around to India, lets get them frisked as well. your idiotic statements make no sense at all. I would love to see the reaction of Washington, if Obama gets frisked simply because he is Barack Hussein Obama. get me :rolleyes:

Sure, frisk them make no exception if Clinton et al choose to fly commercial with 300 hundred other passengers they should get treated like every other passenger that boards the aircraft.

Do you feel better now? :lol:

India did the right thing in this case and taken it to highest level for poor treatment. But this is not the end US very well do it again on another VIP. Only way prevent this is by india doing the same thing to US VIP. Only then US would get message.

Only then US would get message.

And then when we have a tantrum, complain incessantly and reject both verbal and written apologies, we can see some Indian security personnel lose their jobs. That'd be appropriate.

Or... we can let it go.

be careful of the words that you chose.
its not going to be a longer before my fellow country men reply you in the same coin.
there were over 300 passengers, why the fu#k was Kalam sir alone was asked to remove his shoes and jackets after bording the plane.
being white, you think that you are the masters of the world?

What I said was quite descriptive of Indians. You don't like the truth?

He's picked out of the 300 because it's a random search. If he didn't like the our rules, he didn't have to come. Like I said before, no one outside of India cares about your guru. If you feel so self-important, carve it on your forehead that you are an important guru worshiped by mindless Indians, so that we can see whom to give a "special" treatment.

Whatever the law of your country, the authorities should behave sensibly and especially to head of states either present or ex.

He chose to hide his identity. As described by you guys, "Kalam is a man of simplicity and does not take staff by his side. and off-course he was wearing a weastern cloth not the way OBL used to dress." How could we know he's ex-guru of India? And for you Indians to whine and complain afterward it just show you guys are self-important dicks. We treated everyone the same. If you don't like it, don't come.

I say good riddance. They shouldn't have hired these idiots to begin with. What probably worked is an Indian threat of frisking the likes of Bush and company.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom