What's new

India orders, 10,000 Excalibur Artillery guided shells along with 100 M777s and various other Manpad

the RELIABLE post you quoted does not deny Indian penetration inside India, the so-called unreliable post I quoted is The Telegraph, one of the most reliable papers of UK and entire western world, you think persons like you can discredit a paper like The Telegraph ?
LOL Ny times even bigger source

Such incursions are always happened in the Past

Telegraph is Just quoted source

I can Post hundred counter articles From NyTimes Or WSJ

LOL Ny times even bigger source

Such incursions are always happened in the Past

Telegraph is Just quoted source

I can Post hundred counter articles From NyTimes Or WSJ
Ok name one source from NY Times or WSJ which says there is no incursion inside Indian territory.

Yeah sure and India is paradise with peace loving people who are perfect beings who own many Ferraris and white servants. Man your dreaming is too lucid.
That is dream For CCP Not India We are indians Free country

Not State controlled bots like Chinese

One Media One Party o_Oo_Oo_O

Seriously you guys Don't even have Freedom to post on Twitter FB,or youtube

India, China Agree to Resolve Border Dispute 'Peacefully': Statement

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/06/05/world/asia/05reuters-china-india.html
India, China Hold Talks to Defuse Border Standoff, Thin Out Some Forces
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/06/10/world/asia/10reuters-india-china.html

China Says It's Working With India to Reduce Tensions
https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/06/10/world/asia/ap-as-china-india-himalayan-standoff.html

We are Still paroling Finger 4

View attachment 641089

Idiot none of these sources say India is patrolling up to finger 8 which is what you were allowed to patrol up to before. Now just to end of finger 4. And you are denying all the other sources confirming your pathetic cowards gave us Galwan without even fist fight. So basically you lost Galwan and you lost privilege to go up to finger 8. Now your limit is end of finger 4. And all your links don't even disagree with this while other links confirm. You take the absence of information on this as if it is like Indian army got Galwan back and Pangong Tso finger 8 privilege back. These links only talk about the issue. Try harder bhai.

That is dream For CCP Not India We are indians Free country

Not State controlled bots like Chinese

One Media One Party o_Oo_Oo_O

Seriously you guys Don't even have Freedom to post on Twitter FB,or youtube

:bounce::victory::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::woot:

You seem to only be free to shit your underpants bhai. Keep your fake freedom and just focus on what you are good at, Jai rapist army.

There No source Of Nytimes or WSJ whixh say there incursions
So in the absense of any proof from NY Times or WSJ we will trust The Telegraph because there is no contradiction here, The Telegraph was established in 1855. The Telegraph has been described as a newspaper of record and has an international reputation for quality, having been described by Amol Rajan as "one of the world's great titles". People / trolls like you cant do a jack$hit to dent such impeccable reputation.

:bounce::victory::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::woot:

You seem to only be free to shit your underpants bhai. Keep your fake freedom and just focus on what you are good at, Jai rapist army.
The condition of their democracy is that their own Leader of Opposition is begging the modi to tell the nation what happened but Modi ji is silent since last 45 days, You call it a democracy?

There No source Of Nytimes or WSJ which say there 60 km territory captured either

No their last reports on this matter was around end of May. Now on the 6th of June your precious half man Modi sent his men into China to beg. Why this begging if we have done nothing? You fail to understand that WSJ and NYTimes not saying something does not mean it hasn't happened. NYTimes and WSJ also never said the sun rises from eastern direction too. I guess according to you this means sun doesn't?

Your own people and other reports are saying Galwan is now Chinese and Pangong Tso up to finger 4 Chinese have expelled Indians from. You can talk up to finger 4 but not further like in the past where you can walk up to finger 8. If this is not true, find some official claims to say it isn't true please. The only ones we've been reading suggest this is the case and of course CCP won't say yes we have taken disputed territory. They will let you dig your own grave and save the effort. Dumbshits are playing and behaving just like CCP predicted. Too stupid and full of ego to care. Pride for rapist army is more important. We're still waiting for you. Come with bullets, come with fists, whatever. Last time our thugs f*cked your sissies up so bad some Indian Jai sissies didn't even need to be tied.

Ohh get your 50 cents from CCP :china: you did good commi :disagree:

I do it for free :woot: Love doing this to you. Don't worry you can ask Modi for some fresh underpants... I express posted them to you. Free of charge. Consider yourself a guest of the CCP since they pay me hahahahahaha. I wish they paid me. I think I deserve several thousand dollars already.

So in the absense of any proof from NY Times or WSJ we will trust The Telegraph because there is no contradiction here, The Telegraph was established in 1855. The Telegraph has been described as a newspaper of record and has an international reputation for quality, having been described by Amol Rajan as "one of the world's great titles". People / trolls like you cant do a jack$hit to dent such impeccable reputation.

The condition of their democracy is that their own Leader of Opposition is begging the modi to tell the nation what happened but Modi ji is silent since last 45 days, You call it a democracy?

Mediocre Modi is too busy telling western nations he will perform excellent lip service if they can support him. This is why he's very busy and nowhere to be found. He just finished giving Australian PM fellatio. He is on the phone with his BFF in USA and discussing the price of his prostitution for USA support.

Mediocre Modi is too busy telling western nations he will perform excellent lip service if they can support him. This is why he's very busy and nowhere to be found. He just finished giving Australian PM fellatio. He is on the phone with his BFF in USA and discussing the price of his prostitution for USA support.
Neither USA nor Australia will come to regain this land for Modi ji, Coward Indian Defence Chief Gen Rawat is also MISSING IN ACTION

Still it is Indian JHAAAAAAAAYYYY! It is the rape call of rapist nazi army. Unfortunately only pride but no material. So they gave us Galwan like they should and sent helicopters to pick up their avalanche victims.

Neither USA nor Australia will come to regain this land for Modi ji, Coward Indian Defence Chief Gen Rawat is also MISSING IN ACTION

Australia is similar and follows USA only. If USA go in, they will all go in but we will make it expensive for them so let's test how much they love their slave. I think at most they send some money and weapons to India but JHAY army of rapists cannot perform anything other than bullying civilians and soldier by himself with a pack of rapists. So you can give them alien weapons and they will not have balls to fight real military.

They are all missing in action now because their mouths are full. Unfortunately their pimps have not yet given action or promised support. They know what they are in danger of if they do. Meanwhile India still busy receiving avalanche in between taking mouthfuls. It is so beautiful that this evil country and evil bhakts are getting double penetration while giving fellatio to their pimps and in this picture, they are calling themselves mighty superpower victors against China. No country in human history has been this low. My advice is they should shut up and really begin working to improve their country and improve our relations. But this is just CCP 50 cent opinion.

Last edited:
Was FGFA an aloo matar deal?
But payment had been done delivery is scheduled if India will cancel the deal will Russia returns your payment???
And as for FGFA had other matters you're dissatisfied the stealth features of FGFA as well as Russia had been not allowed you to giving source code of critical tech of their FGFA etc etc
And last modi govt finalized the deal of S400 so your claims that BJP party support/prefer weapons procurement from West/USA is just ridiculous/absurd

Back
Top Bottom