What's new

India Opposes Move To Change Gilgit-Baltistan Legal Status

Gilgit-Baltistan is a part of Jammu and Kashmir, but Pakistan illegally occupied it after Partition in 1947.
All India | Indo-Asian News Service | Updated: December 06, 2018 22:53 IST
india-pakistan-flags-afp_650x400_41521105457.jpg

Islamabad later divided the region into two parts - Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan.

NEW DELHI:
India on Thursday voiced strong opposition to Pakistan's reported move to declare Gilgit (Pakistan) as that country's fifth province.

"We have said that the entire state of Jammu and Kashmir has been and will remain a part of India," External Affairs Ministry Raveesh Kumar said in response to a question at a media briefing.

"Any attempt by Pakistan to change the legal status has no basis whatsoever," Mr Kumar said.

"We call upon Pakistan to vacate all occupied territories."

Gilgit-Baltistan is a part of Jammu and Kashmir, but Pakistan illegally occupied it after Partition in 1947.

Islamabad later divided the region into two parts - Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/india-opposes-move-to-change-gilgit-baltistan-legal-status-1958946
source/prove that it's your territory?
even americans should fear and refrain from giving this much free-hand to these cow urine drinkers or tomorrow they will stand and declare whole USA or parts of USA as their territory too.

India can F off!
India has been working in Gilgit for past 2 decades, with support of Iran and Zardari.
Today they really control the nonsense govt. of Gilgit. who hate Pakistan.
Recently one minister from Gilgit tried to make fire at Islamabad airport.
However we can continue to close our eyes.
If we need solution, we need to break Iranian loyalty network in northern areas.

i dont get this utter bullsh it.Mesaage to Indians vedic, the lahororis might in fall in love with you but Azad Kashmir will attack you like a wild beast. we have short tolerance. so let say Azad Kashmir comes in your hands then fucking wat you going to oppress like the iok side, are oppressed rapes/murder etc. fcuk you. i have said many times you need mirpuri/ Pahari like me or UK ones as leader of Azad kashmir you will get instant reaction and reply to india big mouth. I am not talking bout older fats that just do bhangra and dance.

i dont get this utter bullsh it.Mesaage to Indians vedic, the lahororis might in fall in love with you but Azad Kashmir will attack you like a wild beast. we have short tolerance. so let say Azad Kashmir comes in your hands then fucking wat you going to oppress like the iok side, are oppressed rapes/murder etc. fcuk you. i have said many times you need mirpuri/ Pahari like me or UK ones as leader of Azad kashmir you will get instant reaction and reply to india big mouth. I am not talking bout older fats that just do bhangra and dance.
Yeah !! Sure.

All India | Indo-Asian News Service | Updated: December 06, 2018 22:53 IST
india-pakistan-flags-afp_650x400_41521105457.jpg

NEW DELHI:
India on Thursday voiced strong opposition to Pakistan's reported move to declare Gilgit (Pakistan) as that country's fifth province.

"We have said that the entire state of Jammu and Kashmir has been and will remain a part of India," External Affairs Ministry Raveesh Kumar said in response to a question at a media briefing.

"Any attempt by Pakistan to change the legal status has no basis whatsoever," Mr Kumar said.

"We call upon Pakistan to vacate all occupied territories."

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/india-opposes-move-to-change-gilgit-baltistan-legal-status-1958946
ZomboMeme 18122016201800.jpg

The more better approach would be to held referendum in gilgit baltistan under international and UN monitoring and UN approval. This way we will get some with a big chunk without indian involvement. This will also bring more pressure on bhartis.

Azad Kashmir too, put the pressure on and legitimise disputed territory in the eyes of the world. win-win

But first the EU, Americans, and as may other third party nations to agree with the idea at least in principle beforehand though, otherwise it will look shady.

so Indian earn higher but will also bow down much more. You know you reminded me i swear Indians are fcuking choc ice shameful ba strds.

I used to work for a large electronics store
and there was this Indian woman that worked there. One day in the little room (canteen)some white dude says to her what you eating, curry?. She starts to laugh and says no you see I eat so and so you know i am brown on the outside and white on the inside and everyone went quiet. i thought shameful b itch.

Indians to your face are bhai bhai but when your in a situation to be screwed or in difficulty and need support then the indian shows his real face, he will turn on you.

indians talk big behind the computer but they all move in into pakistani areas to live for safety.

so Indian earn higher but will also bow down much more. You know you reminded me i swear Indians are fcuking choc ice shameful ba strds.

I used to work for a large electronics store
and there was this Indian woman that worked there. One day in the little room (canteen)some white dude says to her what you eating, curry?. She starts to laugh and says no you see I eat so and so you know i am brown on the outside and white on the inside and everyone went quiet. i thought shameful b itch.

Indians to your face are bhai bhai but when your in a situation to be screwed or in difficulty and need support then the indian shows his real face, he will turn on you.

indians talk big behind the computer but they all move in into pakistani areas to live for safety.

Got any more casual personal anecdotes to share? I'm sure you have plenty....and so 100% true cuz you sez so.

I could share for Pakistanis...but it would get me banned you see :D There is a reason why you do so badly overall in UK....lets leave it at that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom