What's new

India Opposes Move To Change Gilgit-Baltistan Legal Status

Part of Pakistan so go f__k off .. india you got no business here !!!!

Gilgit-Baltistan is a part of Jammu and Kashmir, but Pakistan illegally occupied it after Partition in 1947.
All India | Indo-Asian News Service | Updated: December 06, 2018 22:53 IST
india-pakistan-flags-afp_650x400_41521105457.jpg

Islamabad later divided the region into two parts - Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan.

NEW DELHI:
India on Thursday voiced strong opposition to Pakistan's reported move to declare Gilgit (Pakistan) as that country's fifth province.

"We have said that the entire state of Jammu and Kashmir has been and will remain a part of India," External Affairs Ministry Raveesh Kumar said in response to a question at a media briefing.

"Any attempt by Pakistan to change the legal status has no basis whatsoever," Mr Kumar said.

"We call upon Pakistan to vacate all occupied territories."

Gilgit-Baltistan is a part of Jammu and Kashmir, but Pakistan illegally occupied it after Partition in 1947.

Islamabad later divided the region into two parts - Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/india-opposes-move-to-change-gilgit-baltistan-legal-status-1958946

22392303.jpg

Got any more casual personal anecdotes to share? I'm sure you have plenty....and so 100% true cuz you sez so.

I could share for Pakistanis...but it would get me banned you see :D There is a reason why you do so badly overall in UK....lets leave it at that. ;)

you sad indians talk about how you do better than us. But you have no honour and you're cowards behind computers. A indian billionaire what does he do fukal for his ppl . uk pakistanis have done alot for their people by sending money and donations to those in need and family. indians dont help each other and only brag their *** es off.

It is a pdf site.
don't know what that means
but Indians trash the forum and troll or derail thread.
so does everyone else!

to summarize: It is not a Pakistan Defense forum, if ever it was, it failed miserably. I can see India and Iran being defended quite successfully, at the same time I see Pakistan being defamed. I see all religions being abused relentlessly by all sides. I can see MOST of the Pakistanis being portrayed as foul-mouthed illiterates, who can't even string together a coherent sentence, while while MOST Indian members are being shown as PHd professors and scholars in comparison.

don't know what that means
so does everyone else!

to summarize: It is not a Pakistan Defense forum, if ever it was, it failed miserably. I can see India and Iran being defended quiet successfully, at the same time I see Pakistan being defamed. I see all religions being abused relentlessly by all sides. I can see MOST of the Pakistanis being portrayed as foul-mouthed illiterates, who can't even string together a coherent sentence, while while MOST Indian members are being shown as PHd professors in comparison.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion. You have just joined recently with 575 messages on your profile. So you're still a new member, first, reach at least 3,000 minimum messages then leave your view about the forum.

Back
Top Bottom