What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are bypassing my point. Once BD is attacked they will be fighting alongside a conventional force of 250,000 troops, let alone another 4.5 million para military which are trained by BD army. They will not remain as unconventional force anymore.
And whom will they be fighting???---2nd largest army in the world.:hang2: Come on Kid! Your country has just been exposed to globalisation...stop thinking that big!

And whom will they be fighting???---2nd largest army in the world.:hang2: Come on Kid! Your country has just been exposed to globalisation...stop thinking that big!

No the super power army... where is it...?????

Ohh here it is....

You are bypassing my point. Once BD is attacked they will be fighting alongside a conventional force of 250,000 troops, let alone another 4.5 million para military which are trained by BD army. They will not remain as unconventional force anymore.

Just compare that to pakistani army and mujahids in Indian kashmir/ Azad kashmir.
Tell me what is going wrong for them?

There are other things that go against bd army, never fought conventional war, mostly involved in peacekeeping/peacetime work.

No the super power army... where is it...?????

Ohh here it is....

I suggest you, BDian, to even imagine your BD flag on Red Fort in New Delhi.

It will give you joy and hope.

...which you guys need to badly anyways.

Just compare that to pakistani army and mujahids in Indian kashmir/ Azad kashmir.
Tell me what is going wrong for them?

The scenario is different here brother. NE is different than Kashmir.

I suggest you, BDian, to even imagine your BD flag on Red Fort in New Delhi.

It will give you joy and hope.

...which you guys need to badly anyways.

We left the red fort for you guys.. take care of itself.

Dont you see we even change the dress of Police from Khaki as it was used by colonial ruler?

You are fond of Gulami, keep it up.

We left the red fort for you guys.. take care of itself.

Dont you see we even change the dress of Police from Khaki as it was used by colonial ruler?

You are fond of Gulami, keep it up.

Yes my dear BDian, we ARE fond of Ghulami.

...and soon it will be your turn to experience the pleasure once again.

Just pray that we don't do to you what the British did to this whole subcontinent and what you West Pakistani master did to you.

Just pray, BDian, just pray.

The scenario is different here brother. NE is different than Kashmir.

I know. But if you are relying on insurgents to win war for you, you are going nowhere.
You need to actively train them for long period and launch them from bangladesh to soften Indian forces, like muktis did for PA.
I am not sure India will be that patient though.

Could someone please tell me where the major natural resources of BD lay?

We are planning to come out with a tender inviting application for establishing new factories in those areas are nearly free 24X7 labour.

Colonialism 2.0

All this crap in a thread which says India is friend of bangladesh.
I am ashamed of myself now. Good bye to the thread.

I know. But if you are relying on insurgents to win war for you, you are going nowhere.
You need to actively train them for long period and launch them from bangladesh to soften Indian forces, like muktis did for PA.
I am not sure India will be that patient though.

Again, you are not getting my point. Once the war breaks out, then the conventional concept of border will not remain there. Insurgents are already trained or they have the know hows, how to hide and attack. What they need is a muddy water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom