What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
devdasis were chosen by women themselves and sati is not mentioned in any of the scriptures.

lol. . You guys follow your scriptures?? Ah, that is new to me

read history............... its available in plenty all across the google.

if we raped and killed then u r our half brother as well may ur granyy was raped by my dad.and if v were rapist then we raped u people for more then 1000 years day n nite lol get ur facts rite

lol. . You guys follow your scriptures?? Ah, that is new to me

we are free to follow what we want as per scriptures. there aint a sword of burn in hell hanging on our heads. nor our god needs to terrorize us with the fear of hell.

if we raped and killed then u r our half brother as well may ur granyy was raped by my dad.and if v were rapist then we raped u people for more then 1000 years day n nite lol get ur facts rite

lol you guys yourself are plight of such rapists and still remain in frenzy state of wannabe arabs.

read history............... its available in plenty all across the google.

ok. . I will . . This is also new to me. . I hv never heard muslim rapist jihadis/soldiers. . . can you name a specific battle ?? Help me. .

we are free to follow what we want as per scriptures. there aint a sword of burn in hell hanging on our heads. nor our god needs to terrorize us with the fear of hell.

one of my hindu friend told me if he drink alcohol he will be a pig in his next life.

one of my hindu friend told me if he drink alcohol he will be a pig in his next life.

That is to make sure, we have enough alcohol for the party. We are too many in our country and our breweries are already working 24x7.

And whats up with virgin??? Everything that is made haram will be made halal if you go to Jannat. Thats a reward, applies to both man and women.

bro i am regular listener of islamic tv shows and discussions in mosques. There is also tablig who always tells about jannat jahannam always. . Believe me in my entire life i have heard this 72 virgin topic 95% times from these unbelievers . . Majority of muslims don't care about virgins. . They are busy saving their a** from jahannam. . .

women not just instrument of sex and rape. But alas hard to understand for your breed of people who even get an erection by seeing a women's face and need a tent house to control their erotic urges

You want to see the truth??? Now my pleasure...

Infanticide, Child Rape and War in Early States

Infant skulls split by an ax have been found at religious sites from Stonehenge to Jericho, early Arabians sacrificed their infants to “the Mothers,” Aztecs ripped out the hearts of their children and ate them, in India children were sacrificed in quantity to goddesses well into the nineteenth century, and Mayans still sometimes sacrifice their children in the mountains to give them good luck in cocaine trade.33

In early Egypt, where brothers were forced to marry and rape their sisters,50 in Babylon, where daughters were sold in rape auctions, in Germanic states, where boys were sometimes forced to marry older men, in Greece, Rome, and other European states and in India, China, and Japan where incestuous sex was common, all early states assumed boys and girls could be used as sexual partners.51 Rent-a-boy brothels were rife throughout antiquity.52 Parents taught their children that “the teacher’s thrusting his penis between his thighs or in his anus is the fee which the pupil pays for good teaching.”53 In Sparta and Crete, husbands sometimes didn’t move in with their wives when they got married; they slept in barracks and had sex with boys.54 Wives often complained that their husbands had too little sex with them because of the boys they normally raped. Martial describes a wife yelling: “Bumming a boy again! Don’t I have a rump as well?”55

All kinds of rationalizations were given early marriage, as when Indian mothers married off their daughters at age seven because otherwise “the men of the family” might rape her “if she was left home alone for an hour.”59 Boys as well as girls were regularly masturbated and raped by mothers, fathers, older brothers, uncles and cousins, described by one as “I rotated every night between my various uncles and my grandmother,” so that, as one Indian proverb has it, “For a girl to be a virgin at ten years old, she must have neither brothers nor cousins nor father.”60 According to psychoanalysts who treat child rapists, children are assaulted as an attack of revenge against the mother, to show that they are in total control, to overcome a profound sense of emptiness and abandonment—as one boy rapist put it: “I want to hold him in my arms, control him, dominate him, show him I’m all-powerful.”61 The hairless boy who is raped represents the smooth maternal breast and the circumcised penis glans the nipple. Plutarch said boys should be taught about being raped to “put up with it; not as a pleasure, but as a duty.”62 In many early states, boys as young as six would be dressed up by their mothers as girls to make a living out of prostitution or to be raped by priests during religious rituals.63 Men could pick up boys to be raped at any barbershop, in any boy brothel, at the exit of any of the Roman games. Men regularly went into streets with “scissors to make a hole in the trousers of the boy and a small pillow to put in the boy’s mouth if he should scream.”64 Physicians were expected to provide lubricants for anal penetration of boys, and to repair the rectal tears that came from being raped.65 Rape laws in early societies were only concerned with “protection of bloodlines.”66 All other rape was legal, facilitated by the parents. Plutarch and others wrote essays on what was the best kind of person a father should give his son over for raping. Mothers, too, masturbated and had sex with their children, who shared their beds nightly, in order “to put them to sleep, “thus providing the basis for the worship of goddesses who were usually depicted as having incest with their sons.67 Extensive studies show in Japan, for instance, mothers today not only still commonly masturbate their children but also often have sex with their sons while the father is out having sex with other women, the mothers promising them they can have intercourse with them in return for good grades.68 Both mothers and nurses in early states were shown as routinely masturbating their children, “the boy ‘to make him manly’ [and] the girl ‘to make her sleep well.’”69

The whole essay could be found here..
Chapter 8: Infanticide, Child Rape and War in Early States

Infant skulls split by an ax have been found at religious sites from Stonehenge to Jericho, early Arabians sacrificed their infants to “the Mothers,” Aztecs ripped out the hearts of their children and ate them, in India children were sacrificed in quantity to goddesses well into the nineteenth century, and Mayans still sometimes sacrifice their children in the mountains to give them good luck in cocaine trade.33

In early Egypt, where brothers were forced to marry and rape their sisters,50 in Babylon, where daughters were sold in rape auctions, in Germanic states, where boys were sometimes forced to marry older men, in Greece, Rome, and other European states and in India, China, and Japan where incestuous sex was common, all early states assumed boys and girls could be used as sexual partners.51 Rent-a-boy brothels were rife throughout antiquity.52 Parents taught their children that “the teacher’s thrusting his penis between his thighs or in his anus is the fee which the pupil pays for good teaching.”53 In Sparta and Crete, husbands sometimes didn’t move in with their wives when they got married; they slept in barracks and had sex with boys.54 Wives often complained that their husbands had too little sex with them because of the boys they normally raped. Martial describes a wife yelling: “Bumming a boy again! Don’t I have a rump as well?”55

All kinds of rationalizations were given early marriage, as when Indian mothers married off their daughters at age seven because otherwise “the men of the family” might rape her “if she was left home alone for an hour.”59 Boys as well as girls were regularly masturbated and raped by mothers, fathers, older brothers, uncles and cousins, described by one as “I rotated every night between my various uncles and my grandmother,” so that, as one Indian proverb has it, “For a girl to be a virgin at ten years old, she must have neither brothers nor cousins nor father.”60 According to psychoanalysts who treat child rapists, children are assaulted as an attack of revenge against the mother, to show that they are in total control, to overcome a profound sense of emptiness and abandonment—as one boy rapist put it: “I want to hold him in my arms, control him, dominate him, show him I’m all-powerful.”61 The hairless boy who is raped represents the smooth maternal breast and the circumcised penis glans the nipple. Plutarch said boys should be taught about being raped to “put up with it; not as a pleasure, but as a duty.”62 In many early states, boys as young as six would be dressed up by their mothers as girls to make a living out of prostitution or to be raped by priests during religious rituals.63 Men could pick up boys to be raped at any barbershop, in any boy brothel, at the exit of any of the Roman games. Men regularly went into streets with “scissors to make a hole in the trousers of the boy and a small pillow to put in the boy’s mouth if he should scream.”64 Physicians were expected to provide lubricants for anal penetration of boys, and to repair the rectal tears that came from being raped.65 Rape laws in early societies were only concerned with “protection of bloodlines.”66 All other rape was legal, facilitated by the parents. Plutarch and others wrote essays on what was the best kind of person a father should give his son over for raping. Mothers, too, masturbated and had sex with their children, who shared their beds nightly, in order “to put them to sleep, “thus providing the basis for the worship of goddesses who were usually depicted as having incest with their sons.67 Extensive studies show in Japan, for instance, mothers today not only still commonly masturbate their children but also often have sex with their sons while the father is out having sex with other women, the mothers promising them they can have intercourse with them in return for good grades.68 Both mothers and nurses in early states were shown as routinely masturbating their children, “the boy ‘to make him manly’ [and] the girl ‘to make her sleep well.’”69

lol lies.atleast we dont burn women alive like hindus do when thier husband dies nither we kill children in mothers womb if thats a girl abortion like its done 1000 times a day in india.we love women n respect them

can you give me the example of the same? cuz i have not heard any of the single example of the same before the islamic invasion....

lol lies.atleast we dont burn women alive like hindus do when thier husband dies nither we kill children in mothers womb if thats a girl abortion like its done 1000 times a day in india.we love women n respect them
No offense to any religious feelings.
Yes that's why U cover their faces, don't allow them to travel alone.
PS Sati happened 200 years ago.

can you give me the example of the same? cuz i have not heard any of the single example of the same before the islamic invasion....

These are pre islamic history going back to 1 st century onward.

These are pre islamic history going back to 1 st century onward.

Some of the History never need to be told, discussed or even preserved. Its better for mankind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom