What's new

India on a Ban Spree, Government Bans Six Different Things

Documentaries that showcase the real India.
like which real india? ........look pakistanis better not talk about ban as we all know a little about your country

Neither I have added anything from my side nor was I sarcastic. There is no need to spew fascist Hindutvadi hatred in response to every post made by a Pakistani.
for that to happen pakistanis need to tone down there islamofascist attitude

Documentaries that showcase the real India.

do u have the same opinion on pak banning bbc channel in pak, for airing a documentary on the reality of pak army ??

if smeone bans shows like roadies, i am all in for it... :agree::agree:

Please stop insulting said think tank and answer his concerns. Thank you. Personally as a Lucknowi the first thing I believe that should be banned is wild animals on the street, especially for colonies like mine. Monkeys cows and dogs are my biggest problem and block the thin narrow streets. There is often cow dung stuck to the floor.

Governments have and continue to behave in odd ways and have not provided much for the nation but bans. The usefulness of said bans is arbitrary. It often does not achieve results of ensuring the said practice or the said film etc banned is not watched. In fact in the eyes of the people... well it makes the people want it more. So banning is never a solution but autocratic governments particularly in the middles east and not limited to south asia have often banned things to ensure the public stays away from them. However human nature states that people will watch said movie etc if they get the chance.

I will note 3 examples for Pakistan to tell you India is going down the wrong path. Ehtesaab. The song by Junoon which was banned by the government of Pakistan. It has been watched by thousands and thousands of people and united the nation against corruption.

2 Slackistan. The movie which was banned. It has been also watched by many.

3 The youtube ban is the biggest disaster in Pakistani history. More than a million have accessed the site through proxies or hot spot shield. On the other hand the ban has hurt video producers from Pakistan.

So if there is any proof, banning things makes people want them more. India is increasingly turning more and more autocratic. There is no justice for muslim members of our family we lost in said country but there are bans when someone promotes the truth.
Please. Your colony is somewhere in Pakistan. Not in Lucknow. This is 2015. Not 1915. Your Government is the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Don't suffer from this dual nationality syndrome. It's more harmful for you.

The same ppl come here n lecture about our own credentials if failed then end up with yearnings for secular fabric of India...
The secular fabric would have been worth it had it been able to cloth the 1.3 billion in India. The experiment has failed. It will take another 10 years to understand it fully.

Please. Your colony is somewhere in Pakistan. Not in Lucknow. This is 2015. Not 1915. Your Government is the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Don't suffer from this dual nationality syndrome. It's more harmful for you.

The secular fabric would have been worth it had it been able to cloth the 1.3 billion in India. The experiment has failed. It will take another 10 years to understand it fully.
Well I already said, I believe my Lucknow should have gone to Pakistan. I have no daul nationality syndrome. I just refuse to give up my ancestral place.

Back
Top Bottom