What's new

India offers US$200 million aid to Bangladesh

Funny. A third world hole giving aid to another third world hole. :lol:

India should stick to it's own problems. The $200 million miight have taken 200 million out of poverty in India. :lol:

No thank you.

We are just sharing some of our happiness with our Bengali friends.

And anyways, I think we deserve a chance too.

Aw C'mon! You even gave General Tikka Khan a chance. We deserve one too.

Hey have you found the money yet? Stop whining and set up a parliamentary and judicial committee to find where the $200 million went. Indian tax payers deserve that much.

Ya we have distributed equally among those 200 RAW Crusaders.

The malnourished Indians gets overlooked because of policy.

One has yet to see a penny of that $1 billion loan. Now this geezer Pranab turned part of it as grant without ever disbursing a penny. Only Indians are capable this kind of BS.

This guy is a genious !!

Beggars can't be choosers, really.

Thank you, India, for finally recompensing your neighbors as a start. However, it is not enough for the water you shameless India has stolen from Ganges river that should have flown into Bangladesh freely. It is certainly not enough for all the pain you vicious India has inflicted on Bangladesh people.

Let's start with dismantling the dam over Yarlung Tsango brick by brick then.

Lankan Ranger is a wellknown False Flag ... his sole purpose of existence is to create rift between India and it's neighbours, and to push them towards his own country (china).

India is friends with both Bangladesh and Sri Lanka .... not to "Mr. Lankan Ranger"'s liking though.

Anway, sir, the value of the name Lankan Ranger and the Sri Lankan flags in your profile are useless now, since you're exposed.

Whao, what happened here? Some carpet bombing went on? :D

Shall i join the party....Munshi is a real entertainer....

BTW,when are you returning the $200mil ...Since you dont like it...

Don't you get it? The money is gone. It has disappeared. The GOI doesn't know where the money has gone or how it has been spent.

This thread is a proof of biased Jamati on PDF .... they prove it

Best of luck Jamati :tup:
sorry for being a newbie here but i see lots of indians on BD defence using the word "jamati", what does that even mean? is it a political party or something like that?

Thank you, India, for finally recompensing your neighbors as a start. However, it is not enough for the water you shameless India has stolen from Ganges river that should have flown into Bangladesh freely. It is certainly not enough for all the pain you vicious India has inflicted on Bangladesh people.

and all these years i used to think that Ganges passes through India......

sorry for being a newbie here but i see lots of indians on BD defence using the word "jamati", what does that even mean? is it a political party or something like that?

The same as your Difa E Pakistan nutjobs.

Don't you get it? The money is gone. It has disappeared. The GOI doesn't know where the money has gone or how it has been spent.

You know where the money has gone ;). Thats why you are insisting for the details of expense to be opened in public.

200 Crusaders........

so...now these BD guys are taking our money as "Donation" and still cooking anti indian "Evil Bharati" dialogue.good going..don't know how much money your "True friends" (read Pak and Sino) had written off for you...only one word for you guys.... DELUSIONAL.

Back
Top Bottom