What's new

India offers US$200 million aid to Bangladesh

Thank you, India, for finally recompensing your neighbors as a start. However, it is not enough for the water you shameless India has stolen from Ganges river that should have flown into Bangladesh freely. It is certainly not enough for all the pain you vicious India has inflicted on Bangladesh people.

I would like to know how much aid you gave to BD?

The malnourished Indians gets overlooked because of policy.

One has yet to see a penny of that $1 billion loan. Now this geezer Pranab turned part of it as grant without ever disbursing a penny. Only Indians are capable this kind of BS.

This guy is a genious !!

AFAIK, as long as your two auntijys spend more time fighting eachother rather than governing the country, you will not see anything.

Thank you, India, for finally recompensing your neighbors as a start. However, it is not enough for the water you shameless India has stolen from Ganges river that should have flown into Bangladesh freely. It is certainly not enough for all the pain you vicious India has inflicted on Bangladesh people.

No thanks I'll just leave it to you Indians to do the a** lick***

Self destructing & Hate-mongered B'Deshi !
Hope your countrymen are not hateblinded & brainwashed like you are !! We dont want a another desperate-to-fail state in neighbouring !!

for your info BD is accepting regularly economic favours from India like beggers ! Also millions of illegal refugees of your country are happy in serving in our country as sweepers, sanitary workers , prostitute & cheap labours in India...

So open eyes and see who is li*cking our indian a** !!

U see, we gave their freedom, its oly some shameless fool, blaming india even for some good gestures...
And Ganga is a perenial river like brahmaputra.. its water wont dry at any time...So there is no need to block ganga...
So shut off ur BS and go troll somewhere,...

Common Indians dont care a bit about BD nor we see them as a enemy ! I know many bangladeshis who are good and humble ...We respect them & their nation !

but Some brainwashed BDeshi are having wet dreams that they are significant from Indian perspectives ! Cant digest indian favours or pure bussiness deals due to self delusions and conspiracous minds ....

keep ranting we care a sh*t about all this nonsense !

Good!

Our puppet regime in BD need this!!! ;)

*fake* Bangladeshis on PDF can keep whining up and down!!

Are you bangladeshi ? chini boy ?

And yeah don't stole water from Brahmaputra river by constructing dams over it !! you will make BD a barren Desert!! :D

Let the idiots bark I say. If just throwing abuse by these rabid dogs without any logic is the kind of discussion this site wants, then so be it.

Dude you know these people who are members here are completely biased against India, their opinion does not matter. They are tiny in terms the impact they can have in BD politics. Their sole reason to hate India is because they have Hindus in majority.
They are impractical when they discuss issues with India, why waste time on them. Discussion can be had with intelligent people with rational thinking.

Funny. A third world hole giving aid to another third world hole. :lol:

India should stick to it's own problems. The $200 million miight have taken 200 million out of poverty in India. :lol:

Let the idiots bark I say. If just throwing abuse by these rabid dogs without any logic is the kind of discussion this site wants, then so be it.

Totally Agreed Brother !!

I dont believe this rabid dogs about their BSF propoganda & bullshit ! but seeing their grade of understanding foreign affair and Indiaphobia here I wish BSF should strictly follow like what this brainwashed cry for !

I am quiting this stupid thread ! Wont post more to debate with these cheap mouthsh*ters !

Hey have you found the money yet? Stop whining and set up a parliamentary and judicial committee to find where the $200 million went. Indian tax payers deserve that much.

From what I know there is plenty of money to go around. The only problem is misgovernance and waste.

Its mostly due to no or delayed implementation and constant bickering between Centre and the State.
States like Maharashtra and Gujarat implement their funds in infra very fast. Whereas other states keep delaying granting of contracts [cuz they have to be awarded to their favored ones in their respective regions] for construction and repair of Infrastructure. Hence the disparity.

Back
Top Bottom