What's new

India Offers Surrender Package To Maoists

Creadible sources...

First one is written by well known Mr. Sajjad Shaukat. Last one is rupee news. There two are not worthy for discussion.

BBC news is almost one year old. One should know the context in which MMS's comment was said. Also situation has changed somewhat. But again, I do not expect logic from you.

Creadible sources...

First one is written by well known Mr. Sajjad Shaukat. Last one is rupee news. There two are not worthy for discussion.

BBC news is almost one year old. One should know the context in which MMS's comment was said. Also situation has changed somewhat. But again, I do not expect logic from you.

I know it is extremely difficult for Indians to accept the truth but the truth is the truth. India is losing the battle against the Naxals.

Indians should support the Naxals because they are fighting for the general population who are suffering.

I know it is extremely difficult for Indians to accept the truth but the truth is the truth. India is losing the battle against the Naxals.

Indians should support the Naxals because they are fighting for the general population who are suffering.

I give up. I can't understand the lines...

"Indians should support the Naxals because they are fighting for the general population who are suffering"...

If Indians are fighting with general people then who Indians really are? :what:

BTW, thanks for letting us know the truth. :lol:

First thing till now India not use Army or Airforce against Naxals
That you can say that after India used Army or AirForce agaisnt them

And Naxals still alive cause of our F**** politicians not because of Our forces .....

I think you have to support Taliban cause they are fighting for baluch general population who are suffering

What if they surrender, take the money and go back to fighting?

Bad idea.

That was the first thought that came to my mind.I would like to know what the state is doing to track those terrorists who suurender...

Maoist will not accept the surrender package, neither china nor the west will not let those happen, just like dalai lama is not ready to sign any treaty with the chinese government. (India and the west will not allow it)

And who are you???Spokesperson of the maoists???What has China or West got to do with internal policies of India??What Dalai Lama has got to do with Naxalites???

That was the first thought that came to my mind.I would like to know what the state is doing to track those terrorists who suurender...
include them as local MLAs, simple. That's what they'd do to have a win win situation rather than reform them and let them be the service class or even kill them if they choose to continue violence. I am sure that CPI(M) has links to Maoists secretly. A 'comrade' cannot survive without the aid of other 'comrades'.

include them as local MLAs, simple. That's what they'd do to have a win win situation rather than reform them and let them be the service class or even kill them if they choose to continue violence. I am sure that CPI(M) has links to Maoists secretly. A 'comrade' cannot survive without the aid of other 'comrades'.
:rofl::rofl: Was that a joke, Tshering my friend???
I should take a run up like Usain Bolt and dive head on over the nearest wall before seeing that happen.

Anyways,jokes apart,these communists in India,particularly in the state of West Bengal have done nothing good for the country.They champions of compromise and compromising is corruption.Look what they have done to the state of West Bengal.At one point of time it used to be the most advanced state in India.Good thing is,situations are changing,we need it,real fast.

So far as this new approach towards the naxalite issue is concerned,it has been applied before,in relation to the rebels of North East,with significant success.The rehabilitation packages helped the surrendered rebels to go back to normal life after serving their respective terms in correctional facilities set by the judiciary.

p.s: btw,I am originally from a place in West Bengal severely affected by this naxalite problem,currently in Mumbai.These naxalites and their modus operandi is nothing but impediment to a progressive society,and the issue must be resolved as soon as possible.

why is india surrendering? I thought india is a powerful nation that has an iron fist on all parts on its land. :coffee:

why is india surrendering? I thought india is a powerful nation that has an iron fist on all parts on its land. :coffee:

India is not surrendering to anybody.We Indians are famous for taking calculated approach to shorten the engagement with minimal loss of lives and capital.Providing lucrative rehabilitation package will lure many terrorists to drop weapons and re join the mainstream.It has been done before in North East and even in Kashmir.This will create a sense of insecurity among the top spiritual leaders of the Naxalites.After all most of their low level cadres join the movement because of their own economic causes.At the same time proper information can also be obtained from the surrendered Naxalites.A full fledged engagement when half of the time you dont even know where the enemy is,will cost much more money than paying for rehabilitation packages.It will also result in loss of many lives which is again undesirable.

India is not surrendering to anybody.We Indians are famous for taking calculated approach to shorten the engagement with minimal loss of lives and capital. Providing lucrative rehabilitation package will lure many terrorists to drop weapons and re join the mainstream.It has been done before in North East and even in Kashmir.

Then why did India Army recently deploy troops to Kashmir if its working?:pop:

The guns are for those who don't understand the language that comes out of mouth.The guns of the security forces do the talking in that case.

Rehab packages are for those militants who surrender.

Here is a report,you may find interesting.

Rehab policy benefits 411 surrendered militants

Jammu, Apr 11: As many as 411 surrendered militants have benefited from the revised state rehabilitation policy since 2004, J&K Government said today.
Under the policy, these surrendered militants were given Rs 2.88 crore in monetary incentives, Home Department officials said.
J&K government has also rejected 211 cases seeking grant of rehabilitation package, they said.
In year 1995, the surrender and rehabilitation policy was framed with the objective of bringing the surrendered militants into mainstream. It was later revised in 2004.
On surrender, a militant will get Rs 1.5 lakh FDR encashable after three years, payment of monetary incentives for surrender of weapons and explosives and stipend for a period of three years at the rate of Rs 2000 per month from the date of surrender, they said.
The surrendered militants were not only benefited by the policy but many of them were also absorbed in central paramilitary forces and Territorial Army (TA).

its partly due to local politician & partly due to the supermans of kashmir, going to resolve all problem.....

& do u know how long they stationed there?

The tribals of central east India are fiercely independant and have never been completely overpowered historically. Remember Ashoka had to kill every man woman and child to take over Kalinga which is present day OrissaJharkand area the main location of these Maoists tribals.
Historically, the government has left the tribals to their devices and never interfered neither helped in the upliftment. Now that major mining contracts and industry MoUs have been signed, the government is trying to establish its writ.

GoI will have to use a number of strategies, force, surrender packages, amnesty to the women and children, bigger say in economic development and renogitaiton of the MoUs and most of all poverty alleviation and politcal empowerment particularly at the local government level.

Gone are the days that a tiny rich elite can rule over masses of humanity. If India does not deliver the fruits of its high growth to the masses expect more and more such problems to prop up in the future. And this applies to all countries around the world.

Back
Top Bottom