What's new

India not willing to play by the rules: US lawmakers

I think it does. It always amuses me to find those who run my country down......and yet, live off it's largess without embarrassment.

Your amusement reflects lack of character, just because I disagree with policies of certain congressmen pushing for profiting from terminally ill, you want to challenge my presence in your country (where I pay equal taxes as you do). Instead of introspecting and speaking out against unjust policies of certain lobbyist and congressmen you choose to be petty and naive. Maybe this ignorance and culture of misinformation explains the existence of such lobbying powerblocs where legislators and bankers have ruined the economy with impunity, as there will always exist sheeps like who will follow every word uttered by the officials without using any reasoning. Good luck!

H1B. He probably makes much more than you therefore adding a greater percentage to the "your" country than you.

am a permanent resident, and no point in explaining to people who do not posses the reasoning skills to comprehend the lobbyist agendas.

I think it does. It always amuses me to find those who run my country down......and yet, live off it's largess without embarrassment.

Nobody is putting the country down- they are putting Big Pharma which is disliked by majority of Americans and their tactics down. Fact is citizens suffer paying $2000, whose true cost are only $20 . an industry which gets away with gouging us.

Big pharma and their cabal are not the US constitution, freedoms, foreign policy or values. Same drug in US $2000 is sold in Canada for $200. That is gouging us...in my book. Same patent fraud is what we accuse them of pushing in the US too.

if you have exclusive right given for 30 years, THEN at the time renewal you change 1% of the formula- that is not grounds to get exclusivity for another 30 yrs again ALA gouging prices for another 30 years.

Its a random one or two Pakistanis, not the whole of Pakistan. And there is no justification to stealing through copy right and patent violations to make money and hide behind suffering of patients. Shame on people who do it and protect it. Stealing is stealing.

Pakistani's also comes to India for treatment, is that ok Pakistani's also suffer?

Its a random one or two Pakistanis, not the whole of Pakistan. And there is no justification to stealing through copy right and patent violations to make money and hide behind suffering of patients. Shame on people who do it and protect it. Stealing is stealing.

So you are ok with hundreds of thousands of poor, who are not able to afford to afford costly medicines to die? And copyright/patent violation? Do you even know what kind of patents were rejected?

Why do i get the feeling that india will also become anti-american in the future??

When was India pro-America? Was always close to Russia. India never jumped and joined the NATO, neither does is receives a bulk of USaid. Madam get yourself educated. India has one of the worst voting records against USA in UNO.

If you read your links yourself, you would find the reason for these crimes, and realize that Indians are not being attacked for being Indians, but.....

When was India pro-America? Was always close to Russia. India never jumped and joined the NATO, neither does is receives a bulk of USaid. Madam get yourself educated. India has one of the worst voting records against USA in UNO.

Don't insult me kid! Watch your mouth when you talk to me.I am educated enough to differentiate between wrong and right.Plus I never said india is pro-america, I said some indians are pro-american.There is a difference between the two. You have the audacity to dictate me about education while you yourself can't read LOL.

If you read your links yourself, you would find the reason for these crimes, and realize that Indians are not being attacked for being Indians, but.....

The woman who killed the man in NYC clearly stated she hated Hindus and Muslims. The perp who beat an 81 year old sikh with a steel pipe said he hated those people and wants to destroy their temples. So don't try to feed me your Islamaphobia aight.

The woman who killed the man in NYC clearly stated she hated Hindus and Muslims. The perp who beat an 81 year old sikh with a steel pipe said he hated those people and wants to destroy their temples. So don't try to feed me your Islamaphobia aight.

The woman clearly said that she was taking revenge for 911. It cant be helped if she was stupid enough to believe Hindus had a part in it. The one who beat the Sikh was a white supremacist. Would shoot any non white. In all cases, anger wasn't directed at Indians specifically. And please, learn to post links.

It amazes me when people pick and choose good and bad laws to follow. When big pharma charge people lots of money because it has patent on a medication after years of research, than they are bad guys. But when people copy software or movies, its stealing. To me, its stealing in both cases. If India is breaking a patent on US drugs, then Indian government should be brought to trials in the US court and if found guilty, pay the fines.

Finally, if any Indians living in America are against America, then you should go back to your home country. We do not want anyone living here and working here support foreign powers against America.

Indians pay the price for being mistaken for Pakistanis, that's cos a typical american idiot can't distinguish between the two!

and post 9/11 Muslims in particular and Pakistanis in general have closely been associated with terrorism......... Indians/Sikh get roped because of brown skin and turbans and beards.......

There is a reason why Pakistanis call themselves Indians in smaller towns and rural areas of US.

It amazes me when people pick and choose good and bad laws to follow. When big pharma charge people lots of money because it has patent on a medication after years of research, than they are bad guys. But when people copy software or movies, its stealing. To me, its stealing in both cases. If India is breaking a patent on US drugs, then Indian government should be brought to trials in the US court and if found guilty, pay the fines.

A sovereign nation cannot be brought to trial in courts of any country, be it US or Tahiti! The best US can do is impose symbolic trade sanctions...

This is just some lawmakers who're on the payroll of big pharma co's doing their job, nothing more, nothing less!

Finally, if any Indians living in America is against America, then you should go back to your home country. We do not want anyone living here and working here support foreign powers against America.

"are against America"

US also has a thing known as the first amendment, which gives rights to criticize the govt actions! No need to get so worked up about it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom