What's new

India not to leave Afghanistan: WikiLeaks

:lol:

Islamabad aims to create a caliphate with the help of the Islamic regimes running from Central Asia to West Asia and Southeast Asia. India stands in the way. Beijing desires to unravel India into multiple parts based on the pre-British model as it cannot digest the challenge to its supremacy offered in Asia by a liberal union of multi-religious and multi-ethnic States.

Who will be the Caliph?

Last edited:
U can love us , you ca hate us.......but u cant ignore us!:lol:

No wonder u were asking the saudis and the turks for favours on Pakistan.

This so called love aint gonna last when USA leaves!And indian policy makers no tht!

P.S=We have more afghans then afghanistan.:pakistan:
P=PUNJAB
A=AFGHANIA
K=KASHMIR
I=ISLAM and ISLAMIC WORLD(MIDDLE EAST)
S=SINDH
T
A=BALOUCHISTAN AND CENTRAL ASIA.
N
:pakistan:

hahaha
that ignore us quote wasn't new...
u didn't understand gist of my reply............
i wnt to say that "wear that suits you"
so allying with Afghanistan if is beneficial. "well go ahead"
and do it.
and
I-
N-
D-
I-
A-

means

The country that i can i die for...
Jai Hind

The day the US leaves, Indian infrastructure supporting terrorist organizations in Afghanistan would be dismantled.

We will make sure they are left with only strategic disinterests in Afghanistan.

Explanation should be sought from the US to define and quantify what these strategic interests are!

is that ISI report :what::what:

whatever ! Record on terrorism is clearly showing who will be more dangerous for Afghan after US Leaves......:hitwall::hitwall:

The day the US leaves, Indian infrastructure supporting terrorist organizations in Afghanistan would be dismantled.

We will make sure they are left with only strategic disinterests in Afghanistan.

Explanation should be sought from the US to define and quantify what these strategic interests are!

What will you do if the day never comes?

Even after so many decades US is having its presence in Korean Peninsula and other places...

Drones are becoming deadlier... More the Talibans come into open more they are being snuffed out...

currently india is hiding behind the United States in Afghanistan without the US presence, India wont be there for very long .. all talk other wise is just bluff and bluster and deep down india knows this itself thats why they are begging US to stay on in Afghanistan.

currently india is hiding behind the United States in Afghanistan without the US presence, India wont be there for very long .. all talk other wise is just bluff and bluster and deep down india knows this itself thats why they are begging US to stay on in Afghanistan.
After usa leaves afghanistan then india will switch side and hide behind pakistan to stay there.

Back
Top Bottom