What's new

'India not safe for Pakistanis' and the IPL controversy

once again

he said what has been well known in India before 1947 and for 100s of years. And which is proven once again. Its noting to do with religion but ur cultur. Look at 1965 and 1971 and now in Baluchistand and TTP. And also in IPL

As just reminding what S Khan said that BEFORE MUMBAI attacks in first IPL he had 5 players and Indian asked "hmm ye kiya ap ne 5 pakistani players kio rakhe he" i guess S Khan know knows mostly rich and educated ppl.

once again

he said what has been well known in India before 1947 and for 100s of years. And which is proven once again. Its noting to do with religion but ur cultur. Look at 1965 and 1971 and now in Baluchistand and TTP. And also in IPL

As just reminding what S Khan said that BEFORE MUMBAI attacks in first IPL he had 5 players and Indian asked "hmm ye kiya ap ne 5 pakistani players kio rakhe he" i guess S Khan know knows mostly rich and educated ppl.

Once again, if it is "known and proven" then why plead to be part of the auction? And don't lie - he said "religion" and not "culture". And what is TTP? Which Indian asked SRK this? Do provide a link unless you are lying about this as well.

Once again, if it is "known and proven" then why plead to be part of the auction? And don't lie - he said "religion" and not "culture". And what is TTP? Which Indian asked SRK this? Do provide a link unless you are lying about this as well.

TTP is Terek taliban Pakistan

2nd you are not denying Baluchistan so i guess you are agry on that

3rd listen to this carefully and you will know better about some Indians. Listen from 2:20 and tell me who is lying

YouTube - SHAHRUKH KING KHAN OWNER OF KKR TEAM SPEAKING ABOUT IPL AND PAK PLAYERS

Je SIR u dont have any thing to add ? I can understand that ...... :pakistan:

Sohail Tanvir : "Hinduon ki zahaniyat hi aisi hai"

iss suwar ki India me khelneki aukaat hi nahi he jo deemagse itna rigid he.

mind ur langue. LOL Aukaat lol he was best IPL player in first IPL. :pakistan:

What he said is true. Its a mahawara in Asia about Hindus which lal modi have proofen again....

Now that Chargers are about to sign in Razzaq, can we call this 'Pakistaniyo ki zahaniyat'. First put up a show of bravado, complete with chest thumping and shrill battle cries, and then meekly surrender to those, 'cow-piss drinking', 'daal eating', 'veg munching', 'dhoti wearing' 'evil' Hindu 'banyias'. :lol:

These Pak players are not only making a clown out of themselves, they are making all those people who rallied around them in their moment of humiliation, look like fools.

Its his own call, but I hope Razzaq refuses. With the current Indian mentality towards cricket that came out from this whole saga, he really is not safe.

In Pak, a lot of times, Indians are just called Hindus. It was a poor choice of words, regardless of what the prevailing situation with India was.

Regarding Razzaq, it should be noted that he has sustained a hand injury, lol do the Chargers know that he really may not be available to play? Could be a trick to invite the injured player then bench him for the entire game.

tumre IPL ka best player that us ke team sirf Sohail ke waja se jeete the....

Back
Top Bottom