What's new

India needs to buy vaccines from China to save Indians from Covid!

You dont have to vaccinate 100% population. 60% would work as 20% , poorest, have inbuilt immunity against all forms of Wuhan Virus.

India is now producing 150 M vaccines monthly. 200M already vaccinated. In just 3 few months , India will reach the safe level of easy management.

Chinese are standing in huge queue to get vaccine unlike India. Give your vaccine to your citizens.

Care to show proof.

we have more enough for domestic, than export

unlike you Hindutva, export first then domestic, fuxx up priority of Modi G :rofl:

if world need protection from Indian variant virus, they need help from China just like all south asia countries

This Time article details how India started out with all trump cards in hand, managed to screw up everything and end up with such a mess:

Check out this, speaking postive about China and distributing Chinese medical products in India can get you into big trouble including being investigated by Indian national security bureau.

Check out this, speaking postive about China and distributing Chinese medical products in India can get you into big trouble including being investigated by Indian national security bureau.

The attitude of Indians here at PDF already made clear that this would happen.

I hope that hero can continue to help people without getting into too much trouble.

Modi should modify the number of vaccine that have been injected by 10 times. Just like he modified the number of indians who died from covid by 1/10. The so called vaccine factory of the world have to totally stopped export of covid vaccine and only 200 million doses of vaccine have been injected,which is less than 1/3 that of china. Such a boastful country.

Modi should modify the number of vaccine that have been injected by 10 times. Just like he modified the number of indians who died from covid by 1/10. The so called vaccine factory of the world have to totally stopped export of covid vaccine and only 200 million doses of vaccine have been injected,which is less than 1/3 that of china. Such a boastful country.

India has perhaps the world's best Vaccine Tracking sytem using AADHAR. You get digitally signed certificate within few minute. You do not get vaccinated without registering. You will not find the mad crowd as you see in China.

You can spit anything here out of your ignorance and diligence.

I think the Indians will be fine later on this year as they have jabbed around 10% of their population with 2 jabs and another 5% with one jab. 2 million doses are being given each day and they will by in large be out of the pandemic by September this year, with "herd immunity" gained from a combination of vaccines and natural immunity from previous infection.

Unlike Chinese vaccines that reduce deaths by around 80%(Chile real world data), the AstraZeneca vaccine they are using will reduce deaths by nearly 100% after 2 doses are given. Their own home-grown mRNA vaccine may also be just as good as the excellent Pfizer and Moderna equivalents.

Last edited:
LoL, The best system in the world brings hellish vidoes and pics hitting international headlines every single day

Vaccination and alll news regarding it is best. Can you show Chinese equivalent ? Lets compare.

I got vaccinated in just 5 minutes and also got my certificate. Data is published daiky..100%.transparecy .

The video i shared about China...i have more.

This is absolute bullshit. Nothing like that is happening here in India, CPM & CPI including other parties are commies and come on daily debates that too on national news channel and takes China over India any day. Anyways that is secondary,as far as Vaccines is concerned I believe we are not going to go for it as our local companies has ramped up the production and in addition to that we are getting Sputnik and Pfizer. Sputnik will be manufactured in India soon.

the AstraZeneca vaccine they are using will reduce deaths by nearly 100% after 2 doses are given. Their own home-grown mRNA vaccine may also be just as good as the excellent Pfizer and Moderna equivalents.

AstraZeneca late Wednesday released revised data from its U.S. vaccine trial that showed a slightly lower efficacy rate than the company touted just days before following pressure from health officials.
The drugmaker announced that its vaccine is 76% effective at preventing symptomatic disease after including additional cases. But on Monday, the company said an interim analysis showed a 79% efficacy.
Vaccination and alll news regarding it is best. Can you show Chinese equivalent ? Lets compare.
I don't know how much you really believe what you are saying, what Chinese equivalent? compare what?

AstraZeneca late Wednesday released revised data from its U.S. vaccine trial that showed a slightly lower efficacy rate than the company touted just days before following pressure from health officials.
The drugmaker announced that its vaccine is 76% effective at preventing symptomatic disease after including additional cases. But on Monday, the company said an interim analysis showed a 79% efficacy.

Yes but I am talking about deaths.

So far only 2 people that were doubly vaccinated with the AstraZeneca vaccine have died out of 6000 detected cases in the UK and probably way more than 10,000 in the UK that got infected with the Indian variant.

Yes it does have rare deadly side effects of blood clots, but it has been proven to work and work very well here in the UK at least. In India more people are dying after being AstraZeneca jabbed as those few people that still need medical treatment are not sometimes getting it.

Not a bad idea considering that they are actually injecting live COVID into people due to poor manufacturing process.

According to the report, Bharat Biotech had skipped key steps in ensuring that the SARS-COV-2 virus in the vaccine was fully killed, or was incapable of multiplying in the human body. This created the very real risk that some batches of Covaxin could give people the disease they were to protect against. Based on the report, Brazil suspended its order of 20 million Covaxin doses from Bharat Biotech.

Back
Top Bottom