What's new

India Needs a Sexual Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad topic at all to discuss, and indeed there is some grain of truth to it. But the solution provided is too simplstic. Until the society stop looking at women as comodity this issue would remain alive.

Great solution to the problem by WSJ....my sympathies to the retarded author of that cr@p

toilet and dark skin discussion is still active...

We are talking about this thread, not from somewhere else. Secondly, every member is given a infraction, never a straight ban.

Thirdly, infraction is a confidential matter b/w the management and member.

That thread is for rape incidents themselves, this thread is not for a rape incident but for a analysis of it, and also about the culture and habit of people to tease. The article provides a remedy and such. This is NOT a thread for a particular event.

As I said before, a infraction is b/w the management and member. You are given infractions, if somebody has too many infractions accumulated, he will be given an automatic ban. So instead of this lone infraction, you should also care about the 30+ infractions already accumulated.

Yeah peace. And BTW, I am fine thank you.

If you want to continue discussion on this topic, do so in the GHQ section if you feel my moderating is biased, any more posts on this will be deleted.

I Requested you to look into one Thread. Within a min that Thread was Closed :tup:. However, I did not notice that the Post's from that thread were deleted or people got banned:omghaha:??? Apparently, the title was changed by the OP:what:. Rest, I shared my Feedback with you.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-worlds-25-dirtiest-cities-2.html#post4334215

WOW......INSTEAD OF DELETING THE THREAD.....MODS DELETED THE REPLIES....GREAT GOING :tup:

OH & I SEE THE INDIAN MEMBER IN PINK.....

DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES THE OP HAS BROKEN RULES - OFF TOPIC, BANNED TOPIC, CHANGING THREAD TITLE, ETC.

BUT NEVER SEEM HIM IN THE PINK

GREAT GOING INDEED :tup:
Dude! Remember you are on a Pakistani forum - for the Pakistanis, of the Pakistanis, by the Pakistanis! They have the license to troll. You don't. If you had posted a similar article substituting India for Pakistan, you have been banned till kingdom come!

And this guy Windjammer is in the habit of passing wind a bit too often. :sick: He's the 0007 of PDF - meaning 'license to troll'!

So move on man. You're just bashing your head against a wall!

even though this topic was discussed a zillion times resulting in many infractions and bans..people never get tired to discuss it again and again. thanx to some obsessed members here...god i used to love pdf...

18891985.cms

16577313.cms

Pink Bus Service: Three women-only buses launched – The Express Tribune
11 'women only' buses launched in Delhi Punjab News | Breaking News | Latest Online News

forget about India, we need it in Pakistan first
Frustrated youth is boiling over and will explode like a time bomb.!

We already have a crisis cooking as many people getting married only out of sexual frustrations and unable to oblige to the requirements of maintaining a healthy family.

WAIT A MINUTE. THESE WERE MY IDEAS, I EXPRESSED THEM IN PDF. Are people now looking at my posts and copying them???? Listen Lady, copy as much as you want to but THERE IS ONLY ONE GUYNEXTDOOR and YOU are NOT IT!!! :angry:

They do have women only buses but it doesn't always works according to the plan.

image001.jpg

What are those men doing in those buses meant for women? Waiting for women to enter the bus?

forget about India, we need it in Pakistan first
Frustrated youth is boiling over and will explode like a time bomb.!

We already have a crisis cooking as many people getting married only out of sexual frustrations and unable to oblige to the requirements of maintaining a healthy family.

You do understand the "solution" by the author, right? And are you a Muslim?

WAIT A MINUTE. THESE WERE MY IDEAS, I EXPRESSED THEM IN PDF. Are people now looking at my posts and copying them???? Listen Lady, copy as much as you want to but THERE IS ONLY ONE GUYNEXTDOOR and YOU are NOT IT!!! :angry:

You are suggesting, India society should start having sex out of wed lock?

I read the article briefly. It seems to me the root cause are economic and cultural.

India needs industrial revolution - so there will be more employment, especially for men, so they feel worthy

India needs economic revolution - so the whole country can prosper

India needs cultural revolution - to leave behind the beliefs and traditions that hinder the country from moving forward

Indian needs education revolution - to civilize the people, so for men to respect women; and women to not subjugate to men.

Is that Photoshopped? :cheesy:

It sounds like those guys who go to nude beaches in Europe to see some hot ladies, but they end up seeing nothing but old fat German men.

I don't think it is photoshopped. I also don't think it is not what it looks. The bus is probably used to ply everyone on that particular day for some occasion . Men will usually be kicked out of women's only busses.

It's not like India doesn't have gender problems. But I thought it's quite rich that a muslim posted this article to criticise India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom