What's new

India Needs a Sexual Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bring in Pakistan into threads related to india? honestly ive yet to see such type of misbehaviour in Pakistan as the author suggest in the article... now im not denying it... this happens every where... but its not as wide spread as your country... few months back some fag sang some song or something tryin to tease a women in faisalabad... and guess what... the women beat the crap out of him with her heals... and after tht the crowd roughed him up... and it was aired on tv...as for gender equality... man our women are flying fighter jets,becoming generals,female police officers...working for UN in impoverished countries and what not!
I am sorry, I was just pointing its a cultural issue, and it happens in subcontinent everywhere. In India its acute in northern region, less so in east and south. Which is why I brought pakistan into it. Also because pakistani posters seem to imply its only India.

BTW, I would like to ask a pakistani who has travelled in India to make comparison.

@nuclearpak why did my last two posts were deleted??

one was addressing the TOPIC & another one was quoting a troll (i see the troll post as it is) who was calling Indian Babies as BASTARDS???

Give me an INFRACTION if you want, but please answer my POST :)

Last edited by a moderator:
They do have women only buses but it doesn't always works according to the plan.

image001.jpg

Is that Photoshopped? :cheesy:

It sounds like those guys who go to nude beaches in Europe to see some hot ladies, but they end up seeing nothing but old fat German men.

one was addressing the TOPIC & another one was quoting a troll (i see the troll post as it is) who was calling Indian Babies as BASTARDS???

What are the babies born out of wed locks called?

& what was the NEED for that post GENIUS???

The author seems to suggest, Indians should start having sex out of wed lock due to moral crisis, and thus, the babies born out of wed lock would be bastards AKA illegitimate.

If you find this idea to be so offending maybe you should direct your anger towards the author of this article...

Is that Photoshopped? :cheesy:

It sounds like those guys who go to nude beaches in Europe to see some hot ladies, but they end up seeing nothing but old fat German men.

man, this is not a 'pervert' bus, sometimes state transport does allow men into such buses. Or may be they simply made it 'for everybody' and did not remove the label.
Dont know which state it is, but most states do not have women only bus, Rather we got reserved seats for women in same bus.

why is this website called "Pakistan defence forum".
why not give a more apt title like "India obsession forum"

The mere fact the Indians out number Pakistani members and are allowed to question MODS and make the above statements totally debunks your portrayal of this site. !!

why is this website called "Pakistan defence forum".
why not give a more apt title like "India obsession forum"

Last time i checked we had more indians on this PAKISTANI website than Pakistanis themselves... says alot about obsession...

Guys stick to topic. I had to bring pakistan(and BD) to give a clear idea to chinese poster @Chinese-Dragon ... who is not from the region,
not to have a trollfest.

Hello Sir...HOW are you today??

To answer your point:

1. I can give you 101 threads in which the OP had doctored the thread titles to suit himself, last one i can remember is "an old indian trick"

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/252785-old-indian-trick.html

Did you show him the Pink slip/warning/infraction than??

2. Its not a ban topic - AGREED, but as far as i remember, Webby said to create a STICKY instead for "INDIAN RAPES DISCUSSION":

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/241087-rapes-india-news-discussions.html

So why thread after thread on this nonsense??

3. Look into last 100 posts by Jammer in any Indian thread, I would Happily CLOSE my account if he was ADDRESSING to the topic in atleast 90 or so of them.

did you take any action??

& in JUST ONE POST an Indian is banned??

WHAT ELSE??

as fauji sir always say......

PEACE.

Mate why bother to argue. their forum their rules. i gave up a long time ago . there are a few good mods. some of the old ones. if i have a problem i usually address it to them .

He was explaining the idea of the author. And none of your posts were on topic.

You are contributing to ruining the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom