What's new

India must continue to hold siachin

Ok, General.

Over n Out

P.S. : Pak will never agree on demarcation as that means acceptance of LOC at that position. If that happens that will be an "Mission Accomplished" scenario for Indian army.

Doesn't matter what ever Pak wants to believe it can believe bcoz Siachin was under Indian control(1984) is under Indian control(2012) n will remain under Indian control(infinity)...

The acceptance of AGPL is just a paper work for Pak for better understanding of the geographical area thats all....:D

Siachin is strategic triumph of a woman not a man.it was she who took the final decision which indian men are incapable of taking any such bold decisions.she didn't believe in status -quo hence she changed it in 1984.Coward indian men only talk of status quo not the indian women.In general indian men are incapable to rule.today also india's oldest party need a woman to be in the power.
Madame if India will do something then you will be the first person who will say India is Bullying Pakistan and if we want status quo then you are saying Indian men are coward....

Isse kehte hai ''Head i Won,Tail you Loose''...

Btw i agree with your oldest party need a women support comment and that the reason why i want Narendra Modi as India Next Prime Minister....

Madame if India will do something then you will be the first person who will say India is Bullying Pakistan and if we want status quo then you are saying Indian men are coward....

Isse kehte hai ''Head i Won,Tail you Loose''...

Btw i agree with your oldest party need a women support comment and that the reason why i want Narendra Modi as India Next Prime Minister....

Oh my ..... is Narendra Modi a woman?

No, @INDIAISM said it. Ask him to find out.

I don't even live in India.

If you are so much interested, please ask NM to get a sex test and post for the relief of Indians like @INDIAISM.

Real mature.
Anyways lets stick to the topic.

Siachin is strategic triumph of a woman not a man.it was she who took the final decision which indian men are incapable of taking any such bold decisions.she didn't believe in status -quo hence she changed it in 1984.Coward indian men only talk of status quo not the indian women.In general indian men are incapable to rule.today also india's oldest party need a woman to be in the power.
Its not about man or woman, its about the will of the person holding the post. I think RAW and Army which do the actual work are mostly men, should we call them coward ?

Siachen is triumph of nation, the govt. and its armed forces.

She was responsible for Emergency to hang on to her post, what will you call it ?

I respect her for what she did for her country but there are blemishes on her too which can't be undone.

Don't mix up things and bring Man vs Woman.

Though I want peace with Pakistan I am of the belief the core to achieving a permanent peace with Pakistan is in resolving the Kashmir issue. Without solving that, I do not believe in these kinds of confidence building exercises. In this case, it is better for India to hold on to Siachen considering that it is strategically an important location for India and have over the last few years strived hard to reduce the soldiers' fatality nos.

Its not about man or woman, its about the will of the person holding the post. I think RAW and Army which do the actual work are mostly men, should we call them coward ?
Yes.decisions flow from top in the chain of command and if leader decide to surrender then army surrenders.A leader enforces the the collective character of an army.

Siachen is triumph of nation, the govt. and its armed forces.
No it was the triumph of a woman in particular and indian women in general.

She was responsible for Emergency to hang on to her post, what will you call it ?
I respect her for what she did for her country but there are blemishes on her too which can't be undone.
Only a woman can dare to enforce emergency in india not man again that shows the strong mind and willpower of a woman over the men in india.

Don't mix up things and bring Man vs Woman.
Set forth the examples of men in the league of indira/phoolan devi/laxmi bai etc then we'll talk.

@ajtr,

bot acha kaam kia emergency laga ke...

why not praise her for golden temple attack? ..

acha hua saali mar gayi...aur jinda hoti to aur emergency lagani thee..

Women power? SAme women have fkjed india to the 3rd class level....and having billions in account and looting india ...

Women ke bas ka nahi hai india ko chalana....

ek ne chalya tha emergency lagayi thee aur dusri ab chala rahi hai..aur kahan le gayi hai country ko

@ajtr,

bot acha kaam kia emergency laga ke...

why not praise her for golden temple attack? ..

acha hua saali mar gayi...aur jinda hoti to aur emergency lagani thee..

Women power? SAme women have fkjed india to the 3rd class level....and having billions in account and looting india ...

Women ke bas ka nahi hai india ko chalana....

ek ne chalya tha emergency lagayi thee aur dusri ab chala rahi hai..aur kahan le gayi hai country ko

Is it a coincidence that your dp has a girl?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom