What's new

India must conduct two surgical strikes in a week

Isn't Pakistan conducting surgical strikes on Afghanistan now?
Pakistan's feelings towards Afghanistan has parallels with India's feeling towards Pakistan.
Conducting 2 or 3 or 100 surgical strikes will not solve the problem unless the root cause is targeted.

According to Indian media, India become world power in 2012. We need more proves of Sar gee kal strikes or India will continue to be mocked.

First of all Baluchistan is Pakistan, a Province and part of Pakistan that world acknowledges as well if you need the source. Also, there is not a day that Kashmir is not facing atrocities due to Indian Army Occupation. Thirdly, subject is not what you are triyng to bring in.

Everything is as per normal policy yet the terrorists are almost a done deal and I hope, wouldn't need to remind about that again in this thread which is not about Pakistan's internal matter but as above.

My reply was made to a post that mentioned these. I didn't bring up the topic of Balochistan on my own. As for "sab kuch theek hai"...You can keep believing that while insisting that the reverse is true about Kashmir. Anyone can set such a low bar where a province is totally understand the control of tribal leaders and yet claim everything is fine. So it completely depends on how one wishes to see it. No objective yardsticks.

As for what the world believes, it was also on show at UNGA. I am sure you saw.

India must conduct one surgical strike(on their brains) after every meal until they come back to their senses from the never ending La La Land.

My reply was made to a post that mentioned these. I didn't bring up the topic of Balochistan on my own. As for "sab kuch theek hai"...You can keep believing that while insisting that the reverse is true about Kashmir. Anyone can set such a low bar where a province is totally understand the control of tribal leaders and yet claim everything is fine. So it completely depends on how one wishes to see it. No objective yardsticks.

As for what the world believes, it was also on show at UNGA. I am sure you saw.

Keep believing your Zee-Media and BJP copy paste but there is nothing for traitors and terrorists in Baluchistan. In short, read Gwadar development and CPEC all so the topic ends here. So also about the personal wish, India can keep wishing for so-called strikes again & again as after all, seems to be some elections are near and after Pakistan rhetoric the s-called strike is next best selling being by Indian Politicians.

Isn't Pakistan conducting surgical strikes on Afghanistan now?
Pakistan's feelings towards Afghanistan has parallels with India's feeling towards Pakistan.
Conducting 2 or 3 or 100 surgical strikes will not solve the problem unless the root cause is targeted.
Hey.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: before you start your comparisons here, let me remind you that Pakistan is not the country which is struggling to hold control of 50% territory of the country like Afghanistan...neither Pakistan has got Production of Hashish as only source of generating revenue like Afghanistan...neither Pakistan is occupied by international military forces for more than 4 decades and there is still no chance or hope that Afghans would be able to take control of the affairs of there own country...!!! We will continue to play our cards in this region with our own capacity and will no matter what the enormous propaganda machines whine about..!! And will still would be able to only get stronger and stronger unlike many predictions of prophesiers from our eastern neighborhood for the past many years...!! Your so called "Paralleled" feeling with Pakistan just like our with Afghanistan is unparalleled in each and every single detail...!!! First help your Afghan friends to try get control of the southern provinces before maligning Pakistan even for loud farts due to stomach malfunction.

Keep believing your Zee-Media and BJP copy paste but there is nothing for traitors and terrorists in Baluchistan. In short, read Gwadar development and CPEC all so the topic ends here. So also about the personal wish, India can keep wishing for so-called strikes again & again as after all, seems to be some elections are near and after Pakistan rhetoric the s-called strike is next best selling being by Indian Politicians.

Since Pakistanis have bet everything on CPEC, for your sake let us hope it works out. Although infrastructure projects with 18% sovereign guarantee doesn't seem like terribly "game changing". I could be wrong though.

Since Pakistanis have bet everything on CPEC, for your sake let us hope it works out. Although infrastructure projects with 18% sovereign guarantee doesn't seem like terribly "game changing". I could be wrong though.

That is the key point when things are unknown yet progress level and development says, it is right on track not because for my sake but there is a whole separate section on CPEC so do visit and read how it is game changing otherwise, India wouldn't be opposing day & night for mere small thing. Such developments are the reason that everyday, NaMo comes with a threat or his politicians while continuously complaining to China as well. The claim of two strikes doesn't make sense to anyone but India do not stop doing so and there is a reason.

If it's not a concern to India why cause problems in pakistan. Fact is you know India is in trouble due to CPEC. Also you know you cannot start a war as the consequences are dire and the world isn't listening to you to isolate us. All in all life sucks if you are Indian

146957.jpg

First make sure you are gonna get aid from trump to feed your hungry soldiers before you start to box above your weight and half million of your troops can't contain a few hundred militants in Baluchistan and TTP u guys still dream about getting Kashmir
Correct me if I m wrong but we took Azad Kashmir by force. You can't do Jack about it

Fact is you know India is in trouble due to CPEC.

Why in trouble? Not wanting something to go ahead is not the same as being in trouble.

Also you know you cannot start a war as the consequences are dire and the world isn't listening to you to isolate us.

Why would we want to start a war? As for isolating Pakistan, I doubt it can be done by any one country saying anything - if there is economic/strategic potential then other countries will engage Pakistan otherwise they won't. So a few countries are currently engaged with Pakistan and others aren't because they see no value. It has nothing to do with India.

All in all life sucks if you are

Look, I am not as desperate as you to win any d**k-measuring contest so I won't say that being an Indian is perfect - either now or anytime. But surely you do realize that it cannot be compared to the sinking feeling Pakistanis are so used to feeling for decades now?

What I meant is more heads end up missing on the Pakistani side than on the Indian side.
really????
What happened recently. I think you forgot.

Isn't policing in Balochistan still under Frontier constabulary? At least Kashmir has its own local police. First manage to bring most of Balochistan under formal policing then we can compare.
constabluray is policing balochistan because they are local people and they follows local traditions and customs. You can't break local tribal rules in Pakistan western areas specially in Fata and balochistan. Ground reality is what you don't know about.
But my counter question. Isn't it indian army policing IOK? Isn't it 700k security forces policing 3.5million kashmiris??

lol.. Pakistan should conduct four times by controlling Pakistani media.

really????
What happened recently. I think you forgot.

constabluray is policing balochistan because they are local people and they follows local traditions and customs. You can't break local tribal rules in Pakistan western areas specially in Fata and balochistan. Ground reality is what you don't know about.
But my counter question. Isn't it indian army policing IOK? Isn't it 700k security forces policing 3.5million kashmiris??

So the fact that you cannot enforce your own laws in FATA or Baluchistan without giving in to tribal laws gets a free pass. While I have to explain the presence of Indian army in Kashmir. Why? Because Pak army is not present in Baluchistan? Have you been able to get rid of the Quetta Shura?

You cannot even keep it safe enough beyond Quetta and Gwadar, which is a garrison town. The fact is, you feel all this because your standards have always been too low. As long as Quetta has a government controlled by Islamabad, and as long as heavily guarded convoys can arrive and leave Gwadar, you will keep maintaining that Baluchistan is well in control.

Back
Top Bottom