What's new

India:Muslims want curbs on Hindu procession

We evil yindoos have stifled their religion so much that Muslims should think again about being a Muslim.

Imagine if non-Muslim Indians who are majority in 87% of the country start saying similar statements about Muslim practices in "their" streets. Or if close to 60-80% of the non-Muslim world start saying that Muslims are not allowed to practice their faith in "their" streets of EU, US, India, China, etc...

It is sad to see Indian Muslims going down this hateful path of intolerance. So many other Muslim nations have fallen into this trap, and most have never recovered from it. Oh well...

True, that's why I said that all Hindus are evil, it cannot be helped, we don't have the advantage of the words of the one true god. Its just the way it is, in fact all over the world its hindus who set off alarm bells at airports and terminals..the world knows exactly how devious we are. You should just get used to it, if you aren't already that is.

Islam says that all religions r from the same all mighty my friend. But those came for a specific time n for specific group of people only valid for the customs of that specific era.

In Quran it is written by the all mighty that i have 24 lakh messengers in the entire world for every civilizations n thats why if u look at every religion its basics r same ie betterment of humanity with out any discrimination.

Yr hindu matt is same to just u need to follow it to know the reality. Prophet Mohammad is mentioned there by name alomg with his parents name. Im talking abt Bhavishav Puranna.

Islam says that all religions r from the same all mighty my friend. But those came for a specific time n for specific group of people only valid for the customs of that specific era.

In Quran it is written by the all mighty that i have 24 lakh messengers in the entire world for every civilizations n thats why if u look at every religion its basics r same ie betterment of humanity with out any discrimination.

Yr hindu matt is same to just u need to follow it to know the reality. Prophet Mohammad is mentioned there by name alomg with his parents name. Im talking abt Bhavishav Puranna.

One, there is no "your Hindu..." here, not for me. Ardent atheist. Two, I highly doubt either the JUD or the VHP is going to agree with you- and since they are the "torchbearers" of their respective religions...nah man lets leave it at evil baniya and evil mullah..that's how it is gonna be.

After all isn't India Dar al-Harb?

Sir Ji like it or not India is headed for partition. I will give you an example you will hardly ever hear ever any influential Muslim school or scholar ever criticising Pakistan ,hardly any love is lost in hearts of most of Indian Muslim popluace even after what has Pakistan done to India and to its own people in BD. Look the way shahrukh khan defended Shoaib Malik.

Only way Partition of India can be avoided if Arabs suddenly run out of their oil money and if we able to attract even 10 to 20 percent of muslim population to dharmic fold.

FOR ALL PAKISTANI (who thought INDIAN muslims are on their side) AND INDIANS WHO DOUBT ABOUT LOYALITY OF MUSLIMS , WATCH THIS ..

An Indian Muslim takes on Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan - YouTube

HAPPY NOW.....:lol:

Anyone who takes out processions is responsible for their behaviour. No two ways about it.

However to say that some streets belong to certain religion and other people can not go there is just not acceptable. The bangladeshi jamati finding hindu processions disgusting is just the kind of religious supremacism we are facing today from right wing people. If that asad guy was not a retarded fool, one might get the impression that all bangladeshis are rabid intolerant islamists.

Mohammed: Is He Really Predicted in Bhavishya Purana

read this and you will understand it's not likely muhmad who is mentioned in that text.

This is not just about hindu vs muslims.

Its about that we have failed to get muslims back to native culture (I'm not talking about religion).

Until we don't make our society melting pot ,we will have these issues.

I don't want to get into religion but your statements are farce .

The thing is that its about peaceful coexistence .

So let me get this straight- Muslims filed a complaint to disallow Hindu processions past their locality as they feared unrest to follow. So great was their fear that they attacked a Hindu marriage procession in "self-defense". Now they whine about the number of Muslims who got arrested?

Mohammedian logic at its very best; always the victim regardless of the facts.

:P but we dint seen any Chritian kids scared by same kind of attire of pope

come up with something better

Could've been describing Sikhs too

Far many hindustanis are very communal minded people and this thread serves as just another reminder of that

Could've been describing Sikhs too

Far many hindustanis are very communal minded people and this thread serves as just another reminder of that

We are communal not doubt but better than the two pieces divided on communal lines.

These Muslism and thier ardent supporters across the border cannot even bear our processions, they lecture us :lol:

We are communal not doubt but better than the two pieces divided on communal lines.

These Muslism and thier ardent supporters across the border cannot even bear our processions, they lecture us :lol:

They aren't our citizens but clearly there is a clash of culture going on there. It's kind of like that song vatam de mataram or whatever you guys call it; Muslims refuse to sing it because it involves idolatry. These are nuances you would have no choice to accept.

Luckily in Pakistan despite communal incidents and injustices against minorities - on a larger part you will never hear about such things. Even in my native Peshawar the Sikhs and Muslims live side by side, speak same language and go freely to their gurdwaras

In fact even though there is a mini Sikh enclave many Muslims living there as well

They aren't out citizens but clearly there is a clash of culture going on there.

Luckily in Pakistan despite communal incidents and injustices against minorities - on a larger part you will never hear about such things. Even in my native Peshawar the Sikhs and Muslims live side by side, speak same language and go freely to their gurdwaras

In fact even though there is a mini Sikh enclave many Muslims living there as well
What was you minority percent again?

We all know what will happen if they raise their voice, alleged blasphemy and burning houses.

Back
Top Bottom