What's new

India:Muslims want curbs on Hindu procession

But than azaans are source of noise pollution for me. So should they be banned also?

I believe in equality lets start by banning azaans and roadside prayers on friday then we can ban all hindu processions from passing through any muslim locality.

so are bhajans and temple bells :P

anyway when India is banning azzan do it fast :azn:

funny folks in mosques dont dance and sing.

funny that you indian hindus resort to dirt slinging against your own Indian Muslims, yes same Muslims whom you at time for your own agenda use against pakistan hahah

Perhaps he is referring to Ram Mandhir :D

We ain't banning the azzan ever. We need all the prayer against Pakistan that we can summon :D

you mean they will be scared if pope also run in your hood?

Offcourse they will be scared. The only thing which placates them are men in long beards dressed in saffron robes who have piercings all over their bodies

That is what i am saying, if you are going to go medieval on religion , go medieval on every religion.

PS: Bhajans and temple bells are usually not broadcasted on loudspeakers so they would hide behind freedom of expression except jagratas which use loudspeakers.

I don't know why Hindus always take such provocative actions? I mean in 1993, 100,000 Hindus destroyed the Babri Masjid just because Hindu Extremists believed there used to be a Hindu Temple in the area hundreds of years ago.

This is very shamefull for the largest racist democracy in the world. But I am not surprised.

I don't know why Hindus always take such provocative actions? I mean in 1993, 100,000 Hindus destroyed the Babri Masjid just because Hindu Extremists believed there used to be a Hindu Temple in the area hundreds of years ago.

This is very shamefull for the largest racist democracy in the world. But I am not surprised.

Exactly. These Hindus are a violent extremist bunch. Spread the message mate

We ain't banning the azzan ever. We need all the prayer against Pakistan that we can summon

gosh how ignorant Indians are about Islam.
NVM

Offcourse they will be scared. The only thing which placates them are men in long beards dressed in saffron robes who have piercings all over their bodies

:P then take these kids to kumbh

Have you seen these processions? Ghastly. With iron rods pierced through the cheeks and "holy" pots hanging on them! Some have totally naked and very dirty fakirs. Then there are iron hooks pierced into various parts of the body and something hanging from these hooks. Really sickening to look at live.

I'm not sure if it is a good enough excuse to not allow them their procession from the perspective of Islam.

To them their way to us ours, to them their reward to us ours.

Also I think there is another way to look at it, while they pass through the street being naked.

The Muslims stand clothed and dignified.

But I'm not sure about the complex situation, so I'm in no position to tell the Muslims what they should do or not do....

that's no f reason to ask for a curb..

Have you seen these processions? Ghastly. With iron rods pierced through the cheeks and "holy" pots hanging on them! Some have totally naked and very dirty fakirs. Then there are iron hooks pierced into various parts of the body and something hanging from these hooks. Really sickening to look at live.

You have possibly missed the point.

It is Religious Procession where unlike a Fashion Show people do as they have done for centuries. Quite like those chaps who whip themselves with all sorts of things when the Tazia is taken out annually by Muslims.

@ the subject, I think its silly & provocative to expect religious processions to take alternate routes. Its the job of elders to maintain harmony not ask for stupid things.

This applies to all religions.

But than azaans are source of noise pollution for me. So should they be banned also?

I believe in equality lets start by banning azaans and roadside prayers on friday then we can ban all hindu processions from passing through any muslim locality.

BY DOING THESE THINGS THE SEPARATION BETWEEN THE COMMUNITY INCREASES,NOTHING ELSE.

IF AZAANS ARE SOURCE OF NOISE POLLUTION THAN WHAT ARE OUR KIRTANS , BHAJANS , AND ORCHESTRA (when LAKHBIR SINGH LAKHA sings whole night so loud ), WHICH FALLS ON EVERY NEXT DAY . MUSLIMS NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS.

BY DOING THESE THINGS THE SEPARATION BETWEEN THE COMMUNITY INCREASES,NOTHING ELSE.

IF AZAANS ARE SOURCE OF NOISE POLLUTION THAN WHAT ARE OUR KIRTANS , BHAJANS , AND ORCHESTRA (when LAKHBIR SINGH LAKHA sings whole night so loud ), WHICH FALLS ON EVERY NEXT DAY . MUSLIMS NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS.

I am in favor of equality. neither banning azan nor bhajans or processions of going french and banning everything.

I don't see any wrong in both ideas.

anyway i am in a trolling mode today.

you are taking it too far.

the Muslims are only asking for protection against unruley Hindu mob not against processions neither ask for ban on these.

if you keep on imposing katta court self-styled justice on Muslims then you will such grievances

Sir Ji like it or not India is headed for partition. I will give you an example you will hardly ever hear ever any influential Muslim school or scholar ever criticising Pakistan ,hardly any love is lost in hearts of most of Indian Muslim popluace even after what has Pakistan done to India and to its own people in BD. Look the way shahrukh khan defended Shoaib Malik.

Only way Partition of India can be avoided if Arabs suddenly run out of their oil money and if we able to attract even 10 to 20 percent of muslim population to dharmic fold.

Back
Top Bottom