What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Meat has its place in human diet. It is just advocated to move towards a plant based diet with minimal meat. Even medical sciences recommend it.
i partially disagree with your comment. if meat had a place in human diet then Lord Rama or Krishna would have eaten meat. All great saints or incarnations of God were against meat eating. Even if you consider our teeth they are not like that of carnivorous animals which is nature's way of telling us that we should not eat meat. AFAIK meat is tamasic food which should be avoided according to the shastras and even the Bhagawad Gita

Nope I wont. Its their wish, their custom. Let them do it....let us hindus mind our own business

Nopes, we will not allow them follow their custom if that hurts our sentiments.

Nope I wont. Its their wish, their custom. Let them do it....let us hindus mind our own business
He he he . Selective secularism . As i have said no respect for sentiments of hindus.

Shariqattari said: ↑
You took it that way.........
It was either a secret desire or a desperate wish or a weak threat. Neither of these had nothing to do with reality. So why should I bother correcting you ?

:flame::haha:

Rajdeep Sardesai type of chracter he is .

There were Hindus who fought for their honour, and there were Hindus who gifted their daughters to Muslim invaders for peace and position. We must get rid of the second kind very fast for the sake of our survival.

On topic, this news coming in from West Bengal is in an indicator that things are really going to change.

There were Hindus who fought for their honour, and there were Hindus who gifted their daughters to Muslim invaders for peace and position. We must get rid of the second kind very fast for the sake of our survival.
That guy is the second kind of character. They do it in the name of secularism. They are actually cowards.

So, anything other than what nature gives you?

That was done, specifically to offend Muslims. Sacrifice is a completely different thing.
it can be done again its freedom u know? painting is different thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom