What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has India been successful? From what I see both countries are in an awful state.

India has reached Critical Mass in terms of political maturity, technological maturity, social maturity, cultural maturity and economic maturity, it will now pull away wit greater speed. The present looks good, the future looks better.

Plants are alive , and they are live because they get happy due to sunlight so lets throw that argument out for becoming a vegan, and they help with oxygen production

Where as the cow is just eating stuff all day , which is why the term
"STOP eating like a cow" became popular

Or the term "You look like a cow"

I am against killing of Plants

Again,

If you are against killing plants, you should convert to Jainism.

Has India been successful? From what I see both countries are in an awful state.

If that’s your attitude then you should accept the reality that Indian Muslims are going to eat cows.
yeah we are ready here to beat them.

You took it that way.........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was either a secret desire or a desperate wish or a weak threat. Neither of these had nothing to do with reality. So why should I bother correcting you ?

Yes, I agree.
But their religion does not say its compulsory. They can sacrifice any animal - Goat, Camel, Ram, Cow, etc

Practice of Offering cow as a sacrifice On Eid isn't India specific. Muslims all over the world offer cows size of the animal depends on what one can afford.

Practice of Offering cow as a sacrifice On Eid isn't India specific. Muslims all over the world offer cows size of the animal depends on what one can afford.
Goat, rabbit, lamb etc. I know that it is not mandatory.

There is nothing ancient about it. If a 3D meat printer becomes a reality, then humans will desist from killing animals.

@Pak_Track

Would you eat 3D printed meat? 7 vegetarians and vegans reflect. | TED Blog
So, anything other than what nature gives you?

yes heard about freedom and If that freedom means killing cows for u..then that same freedom means draw a painting of .... And show that all over the world... to us ..got it?
That was done, specifically to offend Muslims. Sacrifice is a completely different thing.
I have never blamed you for anything upto now.
Ah well. Disregard my post, then.
Have you heard of evolution? Once public perception changes against something then automatically it becomes unpopular. By and large, the perception is changing towards non-violence and ethical human treatment of animals.
Evolution is not forced upon people. Evolution does not mean stopping eating something. Evolution is a mutual change borne from necessity, and not based on centuries old traditions.

India has reached Critical Mass in terms of political maturity, technological maturity, social maturity, cultural maturity and economic maturity, it will now pull away wit greater speed. The present looks good, the future looks better.
I'm not going to try to refute your point as you will dismiss it as a Pakistani just trolling, which is not the case.

bc23a7b0953d0ce5fed63eb09181e513._.jpg

World is moving on very fast. So we cannot adopt that approach. Could you have said the same for Sati system?
Are you comparing this to sathi???
Anyway...But sathi was not a common or wide spread practice among Indian hindus..It was limited to some castes of North India...

why hindu's religious sentiments are not important but hindus must respect other's religious sentiments.
what hindu hindu, every religion should respect each other.... tell me why hindu should NOT respect others?

Are you comparing this to sathi???
Anyway...But sathi was not a common or wide spread practice among Indian hindus..It was limited to some castes of North India...
so ?

what hindu hindu, every religion should respect each other.... tell me why hindu should NOT respect others?
We want muslims to respect us by not eating cows . Ok ? will you support ?

Actually the cow sacrifice was an act of malice. It was done to humiliate us, like they humiliated us by destroying our religious structure. Now that India is under Right-wing's influence, they know the consequences extremely well. I am sure that this year no Durga Pooja Pandal was vandalized in West Bengal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom