What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the issue here. If it is not mandatory and if it is insulting to others, then everyone must stop it.

If that is the issue then indians are practicing hindu extremism and state terror against Muslims. Perhaps, Muslims in india should seek different country where hindus will not be offended. Just like 1947 india need to be divided for Muslims and hindus again and no one will offend indian cow.

If that is the issue then indians are practicing hindu extremism and state terror against Muslims. Perhaps, Muslims in india should seek different country where hindus will not be offended. Just like 1947 india need to be divided for Muslims and hindus again and no one will offend indian cow.
hahaha you **** guys are again putting your dreams here..
There is "NO" chance to devide India..under any circumstances..
You guys hate Indian map..NO?
Hahaha
offcourse yes..how can you not hate when your enemy's house is 7x larger than yours..
as you have mentioned above muslim's land had been created..and we call it pakistan.. There is no need to devide it now.. Just ask your ummah men to leave our country.. "if they can't respect hinduism"

Neither there is Gandhi today nor Nehru, so zero chance of that happening. God forbid if someone make a call like Jinnah did, each one of them will be dealt with how separatists are dealt world over i.e. ending up with in close shot gun range of the nationalists. They will be sent to enjoy their promised heavens so that they don't have to suffer anymore living a life of an earthling..

It should still be allowed it if is not compulsory. Last I checked, India still claimed it was a secular state. If it is one of the religious practice, Indian Government need not poke its nose in it - if it was a secular state.
India calls itself secular state but churns out Muslim personal laws etc. Why do you think they do that and why not come up with uniform state laws for everyone as caring about anyone's religion is none of their business? They do it so that sentiments of no one is hurt. Hindus with absolute majority has let the state create separate laws for Muslims but then there is a limit to how far they can stretch, they can't hurt their own feelings to be called anything. Nobody owe anyone anything. You give respect you get respect that is the simple logic.

Even you migrated to a non-Muslim crusader country?

Don't you see it as a negation of the two nation theory, the very basis of you existence?

Writing in black will not change the case. An perhaps, we should these things have no meaning. World is already polarized.

@Biplab Bijay You are really selfish. So they are now going to stop sacrificing cows just because of your "feelings"!? Why would they? What have you done for them in return to be even given thought to such an issue. But, instead you go around talking about burning the Quran. You should be ashamed of yourself! Get real! You're delusional!

All these Indians are an embarrassment! First they brag about how their great country "India" is secular and now they are acting as if it is not! Now, I am convinced why Pakistan and Bangladesh were formed in the first place and why I think Kashmir should do the same! They'd rather become another country or be part of Pakistan but not India! They rather not live with these Hindus.

I am glad Hindu extremist group BJP won the elections and now we will see more out cry from the minorities. Sooner or later India will be divided again. And that's what we are waiting for to see and you idiots are making it real. Hahaha! :rofl:

Kashmir should secede, give the Sikhs their Khalistan, make a separate state and independent country for the 180 million Indian Muslims. And then will you Hindus will finally find peace! That's the only solution for you people as it seems now! Every high demands must be met with sacrifice and what you guys will have to do is sacrifice some lands for all the Indian Muslims and also the Sikhs and liberate the Muslim majority Kashmir! And then will you people not get any 'outside' interference or get you feelings hurt because of cows! Or, if nothing happens and you all are forced to live together then, deal with it! And deal with all the obstacles, because that is how life is! No one cares! :coffee:

But anyway, we all know what is going to happen ultimately; and we are eagerly waiting for the next redrawing of the Indian map! Hahahaha! :partay:
We have requested several times not to do this. Its up to them, not to us.
Look I am repeating again. Sacrificing a cow is not mandatory, but it is hurting our sentiment. its up to them.

Now regarding Kashmir. They have started the forceful migration of hindus just because they were hindus. As long as they were settled there back, this issue will remain.

World is now polarized between muslims vs non-muslims as muslims always try to insult others. Lets see what will happen in future.

A laughing smiley will not change anything.

Its religion bro. Drinking alcohol, eating beef, etc. is personal choice. Comparing that to terrorism and terrorists is completely out of context.

I wouldn't mind stopping it but you got to stop demanding too much. YOu already asking to change polygamy laws for Muslims, you want Hindi to be the national language, etc when will it stop or be compromised?
can you say the same things for muslims ? I mean exactly the same things ? You can not. Can you say the muslims, that stop these application of sharia law on non-muslims ? you can not. Why it always that non-muslims have to understand muslim's sentiment and not the other way around ?

Last edited:
@Horus @FaujHistorian @Cheetah786 @fatman17 @qamar1990
Finally, Indrani like Strict & Hard member accepted (post@884) our analogy (post#880) about Myth of Holy-Cow .....:oops:
Now ...award her a Bonus Point :partay:

You are a first class Idiot.

When you insult other people's religion, they retaliate. Does that make you happy? I should have issued a proper warning when you called Hinduism a non-religion. I think I should have banned you back then to teach you a lesson.

You are a first class Idiot.

When you insult other people's religion, they retaliate. Does that make you happy? I should have issued a proper warning when you called Hinduism a non-religion. I think I should have banned you back then to teach you a lesson.

You should not allowed to continue a discussion on this thread, threads like this always ends up with religious discussion and abusing each other's religion.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom