What's new

India: Muslim Share in Government Jobs crosses 10%

Deoband,Barelvi or wahabbi Muslims will likely kill you .The only language they understand is from the Barrel of the Gun .

No brother no, They are our Blood. They are Hindu, so what today they are following Islam. One day they will come back to natural religion..

Have you ever thought why Hindu-Muslim (Indian Muslims) are not wild like other Muslim?? Because even if they have followed Islam, Hinduism is still in there blood.

Before trace of Hinduism vanish from there blood, we must revert them to Hinduism..

No brother no, They are our Blood. They are Hindu, so what today they are following Islam. One day they will come back to natural religion..

Have you ever thought why Hindu-Muslim (Indian Muslims) are not wild like other Muslim?? Because even if they have followed Islam, Hinduism is still in there blood.

Before trace of Hinduism vanish from there blood, we must revert them to Hinduism..

have you seen the riots that regularly happen in UP? The only thing and option I see left to deal with them is using Grenade launchers and APC's to put some sense into them.

But Myanmar is retaliating fiercely unlike traitors in our country who are causing more divisional damage than anything to do with national security.

Myanmar got pissed off after years of trying to integrate these people and now it said,"Okay. That's it. Fck off our land".

Its massive propaganda, Myanmar are peace loving ppl. They are not kicking out these ppl. They are doing just what best for there homeland.. Myanmar is suffering. My sympathy is with Burmese ppl. I hope Indian govt help Myanmar to save there nation from terrorism.

Same time Indian govt should learn something from Myanmar.. Don't spread lie that Myanmar is doing human right violation. Myanmar is doing nothing wrong..

Its massive propaganda, Myanmar are peace loving ppl. They are not kicking out these ppl. They are doing just what best for there homeland.. Myanmar is suffering. My sympathy is with Burmese ppl. I hope Indian govt help Myanmar to save there nation from terrorism.

Same time Indian govt should learn something from Myanmar.. Don't spread lie that Myanmar is doing human right violation. Myanmar is doing nothing wrong..

Even Burmese I know said that they are kicking out the muslim bengalis enmasse. Many of the bengalis have converted to Theravada Buddhism to save their businesses. Its a good trend.

You shall be imprisoned under the posterior of your own buffalo- for EVER..well either that or till the stink kills you. :)

Lo I had thought that I'd finally get to be a Hindu Mohammadan that the RSS & the Hindu Mahsaba talked about & perhaps still does - Saraaa mazaaa kir karaa kar diyaa tuuu neiii ! :disagree:

Although i don't agree with your views,but you don't advocate use of violence,that certainly demands respect.You are different from the other Bhagvas(no offence) i have met on this forum.

religious extremists will be there every where..we have them in hinduism also and not every body takes them seriously anyway heres akbaruddin owaisi declaring himself that hes a proud indian and this vedio is for many pakistanis too who feel that he hates india

from 1:54

That is utter hogwash.

There are dozens of places where he has shown his open hatred for people of Dharmic faiths. He treats Hyderabad as if it is a different country and expects everyone to kiss his rear. I can find you one but you can search them easily from the same source that you have written.

Considering the amount of laurels these scum are lauded with in the name of secoolarism, naturally anyone who is getting unlimited attention and care will like that place.

It was very wrong of you to defend this scumbag where he has caused such problems for the Hindus of Andhra.

This man and his party are a big threat to his community. Not only it makes them isolated, it gives the Muslim community a feeling of different which will invite the ire of other communities.

MIM and PFI have only one difference: one is causing havoc in Kerala and other causes problems in Hyderabad.

I have many friends from Andhra who state how the Hindus there hate his communal/secoolar politics and how his followers pretend to be like Mughal kings on the streets in lesser cosmopolitan areas. Don't tell me it doesn't exist.

Lo I had thought that I'd finally get to be a Hindu Mohammadan that the RSS & the Hindu Mahsaba talked about & perhaps still does - Saraaa mazaaa kir karaa kar diyaa tuuu neiii ! :disagree:

How about a Muslim who believes in "Sarv dharma sambhava"? That you can attain paradise through any faith as long as you are a good human being- rendering all faiths valid and equal to each other. :P

How about a Muslim who believes in "Sarv dharma sambhava"? That you can attain paradise through any faith as long as you are a good human being- rendering all faiths valid and equal to each other. :P

As long as Wahabbis,Deobandis or Barelvis are indoctrinating,its impossible.

Nope !

You've got to be a Disco Molvi to gain entry to Paradise ! :smokin:

What about me, sister ? :what:

I don't know how Pakistani Sunnis are. But Indian Shia/Ahmedi are better than Indian Sunni (Economically, culturally, behaviouraly).. :)

U are pakistani, you are free to choose any religion u want. It will be good if you choose the religion your anscestors had much before many religion were born..

Back
Top Bottom