What's new

India: Muslim Share in Government Jobs crosses 10%

in a poor and developing country like India reservation system to a small extent is required but it should be given only based the persons's financial conditions not on the basis of his religion, caste, underwear size etc etc etc

Well that doesn't happen right?

IMO Reservations should be there only for those who are differently abled, war widows, widows/widowers with no monthly income etc.

Anyone able bodied, mentally sane of ANY culture or religion should not be given reservation otherwise.

what have they done to deserve a job?

Probably favoured Madam G in the upcoming elections.

what have they done to deserve a job?

They have breeded from 9% to 25%.. Creating a huge Vote Bank.. They have breeded to eat our Income-Tax.. I pay income Tax and my CM (Sickullar Mulla Nitish Kumar) spend my hard earn money in buying vote from World biggest Vote Bank..

I wish Sanjay Gandhi would have been alive..

They have breeded from 9% to 25%.. Creating a huge Vote Bank.. They have breeded to eat our Income-Tax.. I pay income Tax and my CM (Sickullar Mulla Nitish Kumar) spend my hard earn money in buying vote from World biggest Vote Bank..

Where do you live?

t was always a mistake to keep them in this country.

Where do you live?

Obvious,Bihar.

Criticism | 66 years and still going by quotas, in 'secular,equal for all' India ?

Appreciation | Good step for 'your' minorities.

our constitution bans reservations for religions but they are planned on casts.backward muslims are encouraged through obc catogery .66 years is a long time in a persons life time.but its pretty short time in the history of a nation.if u compare the situation of muslims from the independence to now the situation of muslims have improved a lot i dnt think not even 2-3% were in govt jobs during the independence.our presidents,vice presidents and chief justices were some muslims who are we proud of..if u look at the article it has improved by 3% from last 4-5 years and still improving.and mind u this data is of 2010-2011 .the present % of muslims is about 13% in india 10% of muslims are in govt jobs in 2010 (article is not talking abt private jobs)and i think it was further icreased by1-2% by now.the literacy rate of muslims is more than 68% and improving.hoping for good time for them in future

The number of Muslims was low due to:

- Most of the Muslims govt employees migrated to pakistan.

- Most of the educated Muslims migrated to the pakistan.

But in democratic and secular India we are one.

I am against this types of minority or majority mindset and news...........we all are one and that is Indians. :smokin:

t was always a mistake to keep them in this country.

Logically when 30% of land was given to Muslim, No mUslims should have been allowed to live in India.. But since our Leaders did mistake,(And Pakistani Muslim never accepted Indian Muslim) we can correct that error by reverting these Indian Muslims (Most of them have Hindu blood, thats why Indian Muslims are peace loving) to there real religion.

Or we can persuade them to follow Shiaism or Ahmedi sect. Shia and Ahmedi are peaceful and progressive..

Logically when 30% of land was given to Muslim, No mUslims should have been allowed to live in India.. But since our Leaders did mistake, we can correct that error by reverting these Indian Muslims (Most of them have Hindu blood, thats why Indian Muslims are peace loving) to there real religion.

Or we can persuade them to follow Shiaism or Ahmedi sect. Shia and Ahmedi are peaceful and progressive..
And how do you plan to achieve this?

So let me get this straight, there are nearly as many Muslims in India than in Pakistan and they only hold 10% of govt jobs.

So out of 160 million Muslims in India, 16 million of them are involved in jobs which influence the politics of their country.

Absolutely absurd, the Muslims in India are getting f**ked.

Data below:

POVERTY:-

· 94.9% Muslims live below the poverty line.

· Monthly per capita expenditure of Muslims is much lower than the national average.

· Majority of Muslim families in rural areas do not receive food grain.

· One out of every three Muslim family in rural areas survives on less than US $6 per month.

EDUCATION:-

· Socio-Economic status of Muslim is worse than Dalits.

· 25% Muslim children belonging to the 6-14 year age groups either drop out or never attend school in their locality.

· Drop out rates are higher at primary, middle and higher secondary levels.

· In premier colleges only 1 out of 25 under graduate and 1 out of 50 for post- graduates is a Muslim.

· Only 3% of Muslim children among the school going age go to Madarsas.

· Access to Govt. school for Muslim girls is limited.

JOBS:-

· 3% or less in army forces, 10% in public administration, 5% in railways and 3.5% in banking.

1.while the % of muslims india is about 14% they hold 10% jobs in govt services and improving.note that the stats nly tell about govt services.and muslims are not the only minority in india there are others aswell who are to be taken care of

2.while u believe the conspiracy theorists propaganda heres the real data..

poverty in indian muslims-31% while national poverty is at 27%( sc s 32%,st s 50%)
literacy in indian muslims-68% wile national average is 74%

3. the above given stats are poorer as compared to indian standards and appt forums and institutions are set up to bring muslims on par with the rest of the country and as i said muslims are not the only community we have to take care of in any case muslims in india are much happier and better than pakistanis which was created on a notion that muslim interests would be compromised.a secular india made muslims life better than an islamic pakistan..and all muslims including every sect some of whom are considered non muslims in pakistan

31% Muslims live below poverty line: NCAER survey - Times Of India
'Muslims have lowest literacy rate' - Times Of India
UNESCO - Education for All - Knowledge sharing - Grassroots stories - Pakistan

The income tax is the reason why I plan to leave India

The number of Muslims was low due to:

- Most of the Muslims govt employees migrated to pakistan.

- Most of the educated Muslims migrated to the pakistan.

But in democratic and secular India we are one.

I am against this types of minority or majority mindset and news...........we all are one and that is Indians. :smokin:

well said .neverthless the standard of muslims in india is far better in a secular india than islamic republic of pakistan..but unfortunately they are still behind the indian standards and must be improved

The income tax is the reason why I plan to leave India

u dnt want to pay income tax @oiltrader?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom