What's new

India Mulls Stationing of Ground Forces in Afghanistan

it means ISI will have a busy schedule onwards 2014.

unlike West..taliban will somehow manage to reach india and pakistan can also mount gun on taliban's shoulder against india

Seems like this is the best step for peace deals with talibans

Mr. Your new prime minister is India friendly, and he HATES army and ISI. Now you think what will happen?

If required we may also provide "outside" support to the sher of Punjab , like we do in Bangladesh, specially if sher of Gujarat becomes the PM.

On Topic I don't think India will actually put boots in the ground in Afghanistan specially under this govt.

Mr. Your new prime minister is India friendly, and he HATES army and ISI. Now you think what will happen?

If required we may also provide "outside" support to the sher of Punjab , like we do in Bangladesh, specially if sher of Gujarat becomes the PM.

On Topic I don't think India will actually put boots in the ground in Afghanistan specially under this govt.

Sorry to burst your bubble but when it comes to national security ... ISI fuks all... as for you support to nawaz.. like bangladesh.. why do you seriously forget tht Pakistan is not like bangladesh,nepal or srilanka... :lol:

doesn't necessarily means soldiers fighting taliban ,think about strategic planners / consultants ,defence trainers etc .

Afghans needs to institutionalize their army, for which India can help.

I think soldiers will be put to guard only Indian installations in Afghanistan, like embassies, factories, and any Indian investments,].
We wont do thr job of flushing out terrorist.
And one thing of it, it will make ISI busy in afghanistan, instead of changing direction to mainland India.

India has borders with Pakistan and Pakistan has borders with Afghanistan.

USA, UK and Europe borders are thousands of miles away from Afghanistan. Entering USA and Europe by plane or ship is not easy.

My original question was "why do you think Indian Muslims should support terrorists?" And see what you just did!

Sorry to burst your bubble but when it comes to national security ... ISI fuks all... as for you support to nawaz.. like bangladesh.. why do you seriously forget tht Pakistan is not like bangladesh,nepal or srilanka... :lol:

You're right, there's a difference. I think Bangladesh Nepal and Lanka doing better than Pakistan.

Guys dont talk offtopic..
Sending ground forces now is not a good idea. We should train as many ANA personnel as we can, but pease no boots on ground.

The Geo Strategic requirements are completely different - India has to take proactive steps to safe guard what it did in Afghanistan for the last one decade - India is the most favored nation in Afghanistan.

There are 200 million Muslims in India. If 5% Muslims support Taliban and Al-qeada then India will rock.

Apart from a few examples, Indian Muslims aren't interested in hitting out at their own country.

In some ways they are similar to the Arab Muslims in Israel who're roughly 18% of Israel's population, but apart from a few examples here and there - are mainly interested only in living peacefully in Israel.

There are 200 million Muslims in India. If 5% Muslims support Taliban and Al-qeada then India will rock.

Then they will be ruthlessly killed .Country first ,religions second or may 3/4/5/6th.

India: At least wait until you are a superpower and then you can make the pilgrimage.

it means ISI will have a busy schedule onwards 2014.

unlike West..taliban will somehow manage to reach india and pakistan can also mount gun on taliban's shoulder against india

Seems like this is the best step for peace deals with talibans

The Pakistani intent of using terrorists to do the job Pakistan finds itself incapable of, peeks thru every now and then :D

Back
Top Bottom