What's new

Featured India moving towards a civil war: Two generals fight a turf war in Army’s South Western Command

Wet dreams... may be for Pakistan .. considering the given socio economic situation..

not really..

it seem you dont know what is happening in india

NEW DELHI: Besieged Kashmiris, including those that once had faith in their destiny with India, would today prefer to be ruled by China than New Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir’s former pro-India chief minister Farooq Abdullah said in a TV interview aired on Wednesday.

“Today Kashmiris do not feel Indian and do not want to be Indian … They are slaves … They would rather have the Chinese rule them,” Mr Abdullah told veteran TV anchor Karan Thapar, in an interview for The Wire online.

The title needs to be changed. A turf war is not the same as a civil war. All militaries suffer this problem, including the Pakistan military.

Don't worry about it. These types of fabricated headlines are dime a dozen here. I have stopped reporting as it appears to be knowingly given a free hand here.

So just treat pdf as it is. Your daily dose of chuckles and move on. You have been here for a while now, haven't you?

(P.S.: Just observe how many will foam at their mouth in reply to this post asking me to leave the forum.. Chuckles!! That's all about it)

So, have these two indian turkeys aka Generals shot each other yet or are they still fighting like turkeys over some grain? :lol:

Modi and BJP have actually destroyed not only indian media, judiciary, police but also the army. An army general in india now have to be a BJP and RSS mouthpiece. Modi is a blessing in disguise for Pakistan, he literally did the things in few years that Pakistan couldnt do in decades. I just hope somehow he gets another term.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom