What's new

India mourning shameful defeat in Afghanistan: Rashid

We are taking care of everything , we never beg for two billion dollars .
Really? How did India end up with $564 billion in external debt, including $5.7 billion owed to the IMF?

Screenshot_20210830-181529_Drive.jpg

Last edited:
I did not vote for Modi nor I like his govt , but I like his decision of abrogation of article 370 , 35A .

You did afghan jihad , got lot of benefits along with billions of dollars it was in your interest to accept refugees , we spent from our pocket to build infrastructure , helped Afghan gov to restructure their institutions . We were not in game of supporting taliban who destroyed Buddhist statues in the name of religion.
What development projects you had in Afghanistan few?? The main thing is that your presence in Afghanistan was to brainwashed innocent afghans send them to Pakistan for terrorism activities

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST THREAT/MESS FOR THE PEACE OF THE SUBCONTINENT

JAY TERRORIST HIND

let the world say Islamic state Pakistan is a liberal progressive state

The same world that said the Afghan National Army as 300,000 strong will defend Afghanistan effectively? The same world that said Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction???
... That world?

The same world that said the Afghan National Army as 300,000 strong will defend Afghanistan effectively? The same world that said Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction???
... That world?

Yes. The World of Western Scoundrels, Rascals and Terrorists

Last edited:

... That world?

Yes the same world you all want to migrate even by illegal immigration to live a good life .
What development projects you had in Afghanistan few?? The main thing is that your presence in Afghanistan was to brainwashed innocent afghans send them to Pakistan for terrorism activities

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST THREAT/MESS FOR THE PEACE OF THE SUBCONTINENT

JAY TERRORIST HIND

Just ask afghans how much contempt they have in their heart for you , because you people are responsible for the present mess in which Afghanistan is today .

Really? How did India and up with $564 billion in external debt, including $5.7 billion owed to the IMF?
Do you know anything about credit ratings and what is a loan ?

IMF under world bank gives loans to anyone who can pay it back.

We don't beg for their loan like you guys do, manage your crippling balance of payment crisis before comparing your economy with that of India's.

Pakistan is far more liberal than India I gaurantee you. Taliban are also far more liberal due to Pakistan. Their experience living in Pakistan seeing how far women, society, media, right of protest, etc... have come made them far more modern minded today than they were in the 90s.

Gangedesh is the only facist nation in south asia.
Why you are in US then?

Besides, idea on how liberal Pakistan is is evident from your Prime Minister's views on what females should wear, from your minister's remarks and reactions over Women's march, your government's allocation of budget on education, number of schools, universities with modern education Vs Madrasas in Pakistan.....Your fanatics (Red Mosque) unfurling Taliban flag moment they entered Kabul...etc

On Modernity of Taliban, all have seen how they killed a comedian, banned music, girls's education above 15 etc...what they trying to show by painting them white, is to get recognition...but world is not dumb. All know what thy preach vs what they practice, is different.

India was never an occupier, we only did infrastructure projects in Afghanistan, no Indian boots on the ground. Today no one wants to occupy Afghanistan, the only fear is that a failed state like Afghanistan will be the hot bed of terrorism.
Have you been reading the newspapers lately? The was is over now. Afghan Taliban is victorious, and they are running the show in Afghanistan.

Now Shoo!

I just don't get it how India can be humiliated they didn't even participate nor players in Afghanistan
Meanwhile, Indians
Built the Bloody Afghan Parliament. The World they are clearly not involved in the politics.

We are taking care of everything , we never beg for two billion dollars .

Bhai taking care of everything means India's GDP per capita is now lower than that of Bangladesh in real terms?

Bhai taking care of everything means India's GDP per capita is now lower than that of Bangladesh in real terms?

i am happy for bangladesh , they are peaceful , busy in development activities .problem starts when military takes front seat and democracy becomes a joke .

Last edited:
Taliban are not good for Pakistan , it may influence masses of Pakistan . Those who are celebrating will mourn one day .
You are funny I must say. I mean this outdated narrative is all you could come with? Helllo!! You’ve been exposed, your agencies, your military, your state as a whole.. we ve defeated your terrorist state funded TTP, secured our country and fenced the border. Afghan Taliban are not interested in Pakistan. Wake up! It’s 2021!

Last edited:
i am happy for bangladesh , they are peaceful , busy in development activities .problem starts when military takes front seat and democracy becomes a joke .
Lol is India has a democracy lol but I would like to say you have fascist and terrorist democray you have lol especially for Muslims of India

Oh here we go, India's good loans vs bad loans.

It's like comparing Pakistani toilets vs Indian toilets.

they will not give loan if you are in FATF grey or black list .
Lol is India has a democracy lol but I would like to say you have fascist and terrorist democray you have lol especially for Muslims of India

look who is talking about democracy :D
you are suffering till today because of decisions made by zia and musharraf .you are still to go a long way to know what is a democracy , your politicians still get dictation from deep state of pakistan . you are not free .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom