What's new

India: Militarizing Space With U.S. Help

All you Indians need to visit Pabna mental institution in Bangladesh.

Relax Mr. MBI Munshi.....nw its prominent that u need to visit any of two (Pabna or Ranchi) mental hospitals......its ur wish !!! if u want to cm down to Ranchi.....thn pls have valid passport & visa, otherwise our BSF.....................!!!!!!

wht is the meaning of "All you Indians"?????? did i ever used bangladeshis......or anythng against ur country??? pls be civil. :angry:

Rgds,
Poko_Man

your frustration with india seems to be growing everyday...whats it with "all you indians" ?? i am sure you dont want indians to write about all the bangladeshis and their qualities...do you. ?

Maybe someone Indian might have done something wrong with him in his child hood...:no::no::no:;);)

Munshi babu,
Shhh. Don't tell anyone else, but you are letting out one of India's best kept secrets.
Actually the next set of Indian satellites are going to carry thermonuclear weapons into space. And NASA is going to make sure that "evil" Chinese ASAT weapons are unable to knock them out. ISRO planned this move at the Indo-Bangladesh border at Benapole after the mammoth public meeting that you reported here. ;-)

Munshi babu,
Shhh. Don't tell anyone else, but you are letting out one of India's best kept secrets.
Actually the next set of Indian satellites are going to carry thermonuclear weapons into space. And NASA is going to make sure that "evil" Chinese ASAT weapons are unable to knock them out. ISRO planned this move at the Indo-Bangladesh border at Benapole after the mammoth public meeting that you reported here. ;-)

If its such a ridiculous story why are the Indians here going crazy over it. Really foolish.

naa he is just watching too much science fiction movies:smokin:

Got a pic of him stealing a cow across the border ....

full.jpg

Be careful MBI this time you'll get :butcher: from the BSF :rofl:

If its such a ridiculous story why are the Indians here going crazy over it. Really foolish.
No one is getting crazy here... It is U I think.
I think U still dont understand the nature of ur post, do u? And dont call All Indians, pretty rude huh. I thought Bangladeshi's good mannered, but you are proving otherwise.

Guys stop bashig him, we all know BD members @ PDF are anti Indian, to the extent that everything their own government do they blame on us. Better to ignore such people.

well this is an urgent requirement.no doubt about it.
india is trying this but i dont think u.s helping india.yanks cant let any thing better for others.

Munshi Ji why are so concerned, this technology would be used to neutralize enemy satellites, Bangladesh is neither our enemy nor it has got any satellites in space.

I think both ISRO and DRDO are the organizations which are under sanctions by USA.That is they refuse to do any trade or tech transfer with these organizations.If I am not mistaken this happened after the Pokhran blasts.
So,it will be a revealtion kind of thing,a paradigm shift in policies if USA starts helping India in militarisation of space,as the technical developments from the side of India has to happen through these organizations......

Munsi Ji...what do your undercover sources say about this???

Back
Top Bottom