What's new

India: Meet the 'Internet Hindus'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already do.

I mean look at how pleasant this Indian is without a computer. I am sure if we gave her a computer she would become a troll

America - YouTube

aryan,
if the content of this video is trolling....then i guess every pakistani, every afghan and every america terrorized country ppl are trolls. if u look at the lyrics....i m sure u didnt, then u shall see its all about anti war and against all the atrocities US is doing in the name of terrorism n what not.
ur comment is a very good example of the way u guys think of india......anything remotely indian is wrong n troll, even if they or their content whole heartedly support ur cause.
its a pity, such a senior member as urself resort to these antics. shame.

Yess but only if you keep sending Veena Malik, Mona Lizza and Humainma Malik to do all the exposing and nudity which our C grade actresses won't do even. :P

These 3 useless wannabe heroine is whole bollywood?- Be rational pal- i like naked dindian chicks-

Okay, I've come across these "internet Hindus" and admittedly, they are usually staunch right-wingers and very "outspoken". Having said that, the majority of right-wing posters usually address concerns about Congress, corruption etc.

Articles trying to define and defile them as a community... I'm sorry but that just smells fishy to me.

aryan,
if the content of this video is trolling....then i guess every pakistani, every afghan and every america terrorized country ppl are trolls. if u look at the lyrics....i m sure u didnt, then u shall see its all about anti war and against all the atrocities US is doing in the name of terrorism n what not.
ur comment is a very good example of the way u guys think of india......anything remotely indian is wrong n troll, even if they or their content whole heartedly support ur cause.
its a pity, such a senior member as urself resort to these antics. shame.

This is was an example of an Indian before she got a computer. She is probably a troll now on the side of Americans on pdf

We are ready to defend peace and love from Bharti zombie invasion hell bent on destroying the internet with their trolling :guns:

If you're just gonna troll, at least come up with a good, witty come back worth replying to? I'm disappointed. I probably gave you trollers more credit than you deserve. :/ :(

These 3 useless wannabe heroine is whole bollywood?- Be rational pal- i like naked dindian chicks-

Ohh I never said, they are whole bollywood, in fact they end up doing lots third class, nude scenes because they can't break through mainstream Bollywood and plus can't act!

Chalo koin hai, at least you accepted you watch bollywood. Because here no Paksitani has watched bollywood since last 15-20 years old and they only watched in the past, because they were made to. :D

Okay, I've come across these "internet Hindus" and admittedly, they are usually staunch right-wingers and very "outspoken". Having said that, the majority of right-wing posters usually address concerns about Congress, corruption etc.

Articles trying to define and defile them as a community... I'm sorry but that just smells fishy to me.

They also tend to be extremely racist and hold borderline genocidal views.
If you read their comments its all about destroying Pakistan or using racial slurs against Chinese people.

This topic hits us close to home here on PDF because we have dealt with so many of them on this forum. In fact they have infested this very thread.

People living in closed world generally don't have other means of entertainment other than watching naked girls on internet.. ;)

Question - Is watching naked girls allowed for you? Go check with Maulvis else you will lose your chances of entertainment post life..

What you show us- so shall be seen- You love making them- we love watching them- :whistle:-

You love Googling and watching stuff which we don't even make. Like sex involving cats, camel, horse, dog, rape pictures. If you know, what I mean :P

Lookie here- an honest internet hindu- :angel:-

You love Googling and watching stuff which we don't even make. Like sex involving cats, camel, horse, dog, rape pictures. If you know, what I mean :P

you probably are talking about this.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Incase you haven't noticed i am all up for deep Bollywood penetration - make sex invloving cats-bats-rats-camels-gots- cows- leave cow-:angel:- elephant- giraffe- and you know what- there will be no need of googling- Problem Solved :D-

I thought this would be another India bashing thread, but I'm actually enjoying this thread. I'm distributing thanks like sweets (like paksitnais do :P )

Incase you haven't noticed i am all up for deep Bollywood penetration - make sex invloving cats-bats-rats-camels-gots- cows- leave cow-:angel:- elephant- giraffe- and you know what- there will be no need of googling- Problem Solved :D-

Sorry bro, Bollywood standard has been low lately, any film can bag 100 crores but not THIS low. And as bollywood is originally for Indian audiances I don't think animal sex would find that much viewership, although it would break records at box office in our neighbouring country though :P :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom