What's new

India may revoke "NO FIRST USE" doctrine

Good, at least you finally decided to come out clean. Modi is removing all the veils off of Indias ugly face and exposing them.
Dont worry it makes little to no difference, which ever side uses Nukes first, the other side will definitely retaliate with full inventory. MAD was to keep two nuclear powers in check, but no one ever thought a Nuclear state would be so stupid and full of hubris as India.

So we shud definitely use first

First, before the first ?? :o:

Good, at least you finally decided to come out clean. Modi is removing all the veils off of Indias ugly face and exposing them.
Dont worry it makes little to no difference, which ever side uses Nukes first, the other side will definitely retaliate with full inventory. MAD was to keep two nuclear powers in check, but no one ever thought a Nuclear state would be so stupid and full of hubris as India.

You are talking as if India had already nuked someone. LOL

Its just a talk about the change in doctrine. It happens with every nation/defence forces forces worldwide.

Nothing gonna happen, atleast during our lifetime for sure. So just sit back and relax. :-)

First, before the first ?? :o:

You are talking as if India had already nuked someone. LOL

Its just a talk about the change in doctrine. It happens with every nation/defence forces forces worldwide.

Nothing gonna happen, atleast during our lifetime for sure. So just sit back and relax. :-)

Since Modi had got into power, Sanity had left the building. I hope for sake of both of our countries we dont go to full fledge war, because there are people insane in India, for the most part who think they can nuke Pakistan without any repercussions in return.

Since Modi had got into power, Sanity had left the building. I hope for sake of both of our countries we dont go to full fledge war, because there are people insane in India, for the most part who think they can nuke Pakistan without any repercussions in return.

India became a Nuclear weapons state long before Pakistan became one (officially). If India didn't nuked or threatened to do that back then. I guess a Nuclear armed Pakistan is more than safe. :-)

It also means that they have lost the confidence to win a conventional war against Pakistan.

in short... Phat Gai :haha:

India became a Nuclear weapons state long before Pakistan became one (officially). If India didn't nuked or threatened to do that back then. I guess a Nuclear armed Pakistan is more than safe. :-)
My friend, again for both of our nations sake lets hope we have sane people in India. Again I would request you not to be selectively blind to history here, right after Indian Nuclear explosions of 98 Indian politicians were all out threatening Pakistan, you can easily search for it.
There will be no winner if a war breaks out between our countries, the only issue now is that India is being ruled by a regime which is a follower of extremist ideology, with little footing in reality. And because of that I am really concerned.

Well, that's a serious development.
Were you assuming that their no first use policy was set in stone? It is naive to think that policies will not evolve in evolving circumstances. We should always assume that india will lob a device at the first reasonable opportunity and plan accordingly.

Well, that's a serious development.
We think that these agreements are set in stone. I have seen most countries continue to evolve and change. We should declare Shimla agreement defunct and I mean formally so that this is issue is no longer bilateral anymore.

NEW DELHI: India may see a major shift in its nuclear weapons doctrine by doing away with a 'no first use policy' in the future, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh today said. "Till today, our nuclear policy is 'No First Use'. What happens in future depends on the circumstances," media reports said quoting the minister who was at an event in Pokhran, the site of India’s nuclear tests in 1998.

The comments come in the midst of heightened tensions between India and Pakistan after the Indian government revoked Article 370 that gave special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Pakistan had condemned the move. In February this year, India had called Pakistan’s nuclear bluff by conducting an aerial raid on a terrorist training camp in Pakistan after the 14 February Pulwama suicide attack.

In a tweet, Rajnath Singh added, "Pokhran is the area which witnessed Atal Ji’s firm resolve to make India a nuclear power and yet remain firmly committed to the doctrine of 'No First Use’. India has strictly adhered to this doctrine. What happens in future depends on the circumstances."

The defence minister was in Pokhran on Friday morning to pay respects to former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee on his first death anniversary. It was during Vajpayee’s tenure as prime minister that India conducted five nuclear tests and became a nuclear weapon state in 1998. Pakistan, in response, had conducted six tests – breaking out of the nuclear closet. India had brought out its nuclear doctrine in 1999 in which it had declared a 'no first use policy' i.e. it would not be the first to launch a nuclear weapon but retained the right to retaliate in response to an atomic strike.

In 2016, the then defence minister Manohar Parrikar had set off questions about whether the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government was doing a rethink on its nuclear doctrine when he had asked why should India bind itself to a no first use policy.

https://www.livemint.com/news/india...y-may-change-rajnath-singh-1565946292515.html

So another indirect acknowledgement of failure of IAF of 27th Feb ...

Before that Indians were so much confident of the superriority that they claimed that to tackle Pakistan they dont need nukes ... lolz

Now is the time to panic for the rest of the world!!! Thanks to Modi and RSS, a nuclear winter is now a very near possibility!!! The world must do something now!!! Time is running out damn fast....

upload_2019-8-17_12-3-28.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom