What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

You guys have been fed with ridiculous amounts of propaganda, so any sensible discussion is impossible.
The fact that your kind is allowed here while Pakistanis are never allowed on Indian counterpart, speaks volume about who is fed with ridiculous amount of propaganda? You lot dont like a difference of opinion hence Pakistanis are not allowed on your forums and there you have threads like Islamic terrorist republic of Pakistan. Here you lot are not only allowed to be a member but post whatever BS you like about Pakistan. The purpose was to allow interaction between two different societies and find a common ground.
First come to this level than talk about feeding propaganda.

Check timecode - 02:50

Didn't have the nuts to say 'Pakistan'.

cos Modi has chopped his balls and his pee wee so that he can remain unmarried...a hindu thing....

for PM Vaj Pee also did the same. Personally i think bcos they are so ugly that they could not find a single women and thus entered this practice.

I just want to share a video link for the saddest TV Anchor in Indian Media, Mr. Arnab Goswami.

This was aired last night on Republic TV

I wanted to put in various timecodes, but hell, its all too funny.

Alriiiiight, here is one - 34:50

Jeez, its like he's about to have a stroke...

Arnab boob is really up set that his brown hairy pals will reincarnated as baboons that will stalk his toilet less home

The fact that your kind is allowed here while Pakistanis are never allowed on Indian counterpart, speaks volume about who is fed with ridiculous amount of propaganda? You lot dont like a difference of opinion hence Pakistanis are not allowed on your forums and there you have threads like Islamic terrorist republic of Pakistan. Here you lot are not only allowed to be a member but post whatever BS you like about Pakistan. The purpose was to allow interaction between two different societies and find a common ground.
First come to this level than talk about feeding propaganda.

India is full of differences of opinion.

You are free to join the Indian forum I am a part of, we have Pakistanis there.

The problem with Pakistanis on an Indian forum is you guys run away. We don't have that problem.

India is full of differences of opinion.

You are free to join the Indian forum I am a part of, we have Pakistanis there.

The problem with Pakistanis on an Indian forum is you guys run away. We don't have that problem.
Do we have threads like Terrorist republic of India or rapist republic of India. We know how full of different opinions india is? Is that the reasons Kashmiris are being lynched in India?

Do we have threads like Terrorist republic of India or rapist republic of India.

Yes, all over the forum.

We know how full of different opinions india is? Is that the reasons Kashmiris are being lynched in India?

The Kashmiris are safe in India. The only ones getting killed are the ones attacking the security forces, which is perfectly fine.

Those are Kashmiris outside Kashmir.
So isnt Kashmir an Indian territory as per Indians? So that makes Kashmirs Indians.....No? So what do you mean those are Kashmirs outside Kashmir? Are you implying they are not Indians?

So isnt Kashmir an Indian territory as per Indians? So that makes Kashmirs Indians.....No? So what do you mean those are Kashmirs outside Kashmir? Are you implying they are not Indians?

It's just an effect of Pulwama attack with the local populace.

The security forces aren't beating up or killing peaceful Kashmiris.

It's just an effect of Pulwama attack with the local populace.

The security forces aren't beating up or killing peaceful Kashmiris.
You in your post #531 said Kashmiries are safe in India, even if its not security forces ( Which i disagree) even than your theory about Kashmirs being safe in India......gets busted because they are not.

Lot of Pakistanis on this forum haven't yet understood how angry the military is right now, along with the aam admi.

Actually we understand that.

And our message is of LPC to both Indian military and aam admi

You in your post #531 said Kashmiries are safe in India, even if its not security forces ( Which i disagree) even than your theory about Kashmirs being safe in India......gets busted because they are not.

Yawn. When problem is created, then people will become unsafe. This is a temporary phenomenon. Kashmiris are generally safe in India.

Yawn. When problem is created, then people will become unsafe. This is a temporary phenomenon. Kashmiris are generally safe in India.
Yeah very safe
_c88f87bc-a29b-11e7-ab18-a47b6e18222b.jpg

And this by the way was long before Pulwama

You guys have been fed with ridiculous amounts of propaganda, so any sensible discussion is impossible.
Said the desert to the sand.

now , what the hell is this ????????
Lockheed martin's new f-21 for IAF

Relax bro, its merely an F-16 Block 70.

This is certainly not the place to carry on this conversation because this thread is reserved for any (upcoming) attacks from Bollywood.

Anyways, basically - Lockheed Martin & the US have not given up on the idea of lobbying the F-16 to India. Now they've shown signs of desperation by giving it a new designation, one numeric digit shorter than the F-22 (Raptor).

Now, we Pakistani's love the F-16, let there be no doubt about that, but its nowhere close to a Raptor.

"You cut the ears off a mule, don't make him a horse"
-Ethan Hawke from The Magnificent Seven

Back
Top Bottom