What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

What you think the response of Pakistan should be if that happened.

A more pertinent questions should be, what CAN pakistan's response be ?

We are finally at the right trajectory, with a government that wants to launch pakistan
and our partners have agreed to support us.

Now, shall we escalate and burn every thing ?

A more pertinent questions should be, what CAN pakistan's response be ?

We are finally at the right trajectory, with a government that wants to launch pakistan
and our partners have agreed to support us.

Now, shall we escalate and burn every thing ?

Your friends are paying homage to your military might and give two hoots about civilian govt... Yeah they do seem to like khan personally....

Response shud be escalating

They have no option but to try something.

They have taken the ante to such a point,
My guess is a standoff weapon. their problem is if the weapon goes awry .. then the aftermath will be too disastrous.
Standoff weapons are a bad matchup for them. Since the PAF can use a hell of a lot more in retaliation.

Untitled.jpg
PM addressing to nation...says...if India planning an attack ...we will not think.... we will retaliate heavily.

PM invite india for joint investigation ...intl exchange etc.....do not follow warpath....it will be uncontrollable.

In my opinion we cannot live longer in this war like situation for decades, If India attack now it will be either now or never situation for this Kashmir issue.
We must retaliate with full force to capture Kashmir, No meter how much price we need to pay, Its time for jihad and to protect our Muslim brothers and sisters from Hindu Occupation in whole India.
Its time for Ghazwa Hind.

In my opinion we cannot live longer in this war like situation for decades, If India attack now it will be either now or never situation for this Kashmir issue.
We must retaliate with full force to capture Kashmir, No meter how much price we need to pay, Its time for jihad and to protect our Muslim brothers and sisters from Hindu Occupation in whole India.
Its time for Ghazwa Hind.

Yes... I agree...

Retaliation shud b followed by capture of territory...

Will India do any military adventure or its just verbal firing??

we need to get the dam busters ready and running .

target honing, trajectory planning, flight path and warhead calculation angles need to be realized .

my wish list for dam busters attack =

1. baghliar dam .

2. kishan gang

3. wuller barrage

1 and 2 need to pronto , a salvo of 7 , 8 missiles should do the job

wuller barrage is a + if hit

the whole of LoC can be put on fire if need be ,and ' separatist' regions can be carved out on the lines on donetsk peoples army and luhansk battalion . the kashmiris can do the fighting , we can provide the rest .

we are weak in cyber element where russia excelled in crimea and donbass, we need to deploy mobile jammers and drone feed interceptors .

everyone should start reading the conflict in donbass as a classic similarity to kashmir . ( sympathetic population who felt more connected to russia vs ukraine ) , deployment of cover arty and ghost teams etc

Standoff weapons are a bad matchup for them. Since the PAF can use a hell of a lot more in retaliation.

That is the thing;

involving anything more than standard mortar, or special ops will mean all out war.
IAF can stay in their airspace and use standoff weapons.
That is one scenario we don't have a response to.

Back
Top Bottom