What's new

India may plan airstrikes in Muridkay

52117875_597678880637668_2544789185399619584_n.jpg

They have no option but to try something.

They have taken the ante to such a point,
My guess is a standoff weapon. their problem is if the weapon goes awry .. then the aftermath will be too disastrous.

Even if the weapon strikes the target there is no guarantee that Pakistan will not respond.

My guess is a standoff weapon. their problem is if the weapon goes awry .. then the aftermath will be too disastrous.
What are the odds that they fire during the exercise and then claim that there was a malfunction hence the weapon entered Pakistan and destroyed some target?

Moreover in my view the Indians are also waiting for the ICJ's verdict as it would also give them an excuse to attack or backoff.
If the ICJ verdict is in favour of India then India will strike and strike hard where as if it is in favour of Pakistan then India would blame ICJ of collaborating with Pakistan therefor shift the entire blame on ICJ giving Modi a safe exit.

latest from Indian Army Chief "India will choose time and place for retaliation to the recent terror attack on the CRPF convoy"

Keep Indian ppl to stand on one foot. hahaha

What is your opinion, will they try something militarily?
In my humble opinion, it is a done deal and it will be more than previous surgical strike drama or a one off missiles strike.

In my humble opinion, it is a done deal and it will be more than previous surgical strike drama or a one off missiles strike.
100% agreed. otherwise Modi 's political suicide. They will not wait for too long...in fact they have taken Uncle Sam ji on board.

will our response be spontaneous or we will start huge hue and cry for few days... saying we are following policy of restraints ..

Kyun pakistani army mein dum nahi hai Kya?? Don't worry the day Taliban enters Kashmir, fighters, tanks and mechanised infantry would enter too, and this time they will be fighting Indian army and not rag tag ANA or time pass US army, human rights wale ginte reh jayenge...

A visionary commander with Bollywood mind .....lol [emoji1304]

What are the odds that they fire during the exercise and then claim that there was a malfunction hence the weapon entered Pakistan and destroyed some target?

Moreover in my view the Indians are also waiting for the ICJ's verdict as it would also give them an excuse to attack or backoff.
If the ICJ verdict is in favour of India then India will strike and strike hard where as if it is in favour of Pakistan then India would blame ICJ of collaborating with Pakistan therefor shift the entire blame on ICJ giving Modi a safe exit.
Likr any courts ICJ is also biased and will put verdict in india favour
Same courts in the past allowed slavery, supported racism and so many other examples

It will depend upon indian elite..at this moment the indian establishment/elite is calculatig the odds of limited strikes backfire vs bankrupting Pakistan odds

so the situation suggests.... its coming ....but our defense minister pervez khatak sb in UAE....watching PSL.

What you think the response of Pakistan should be if that happened.

I hope Pakistan have HQ-9s like we had HQ-2s unannounced.

so the situation suggests.... its coming ....but our defense minister pervez khatak sb in UAE....watching PSL.
Loool why r u worried? Let him enjoy the cricket. The fighting men will fight.

Nothing is happening. And if it does the reply will be non proportional foe sure

Death toll to 2k + of indian jokers in several events would draw pakistan attention .RAW need more false flag ops in india , pakistan seems not impressed at the moment . We dont care .

Back
Top Bottom