What's new

India May Lose Formula One GP in 2014

:no: but v r happy on beating the **** out of someone on there own soil....:omghaha:

WC 2011 semis, Champions trophy 2013; bothered to check ICC rankings? man why are u making fun of yourself. maybe you can tell your children that once you were able to beat the world champions, since you aren't going to be a champion yourself.

WC 2011 semis, Champions trophy 2013; bothered to check ICC rankings? man why are u making fun of yourself. maybe you can tell your children that once you were able to beat the world champions, since you aren't going to be a champion yourself.

lol a country whose losing ratio is a ****** huge...

Test Matches => 59 total.....pak 12 india 9
ODI's=> Total 125 .... pak 71 india 50
Don't embarrass urself blacky

lol a country whose losing ratio is a ****** huge...

Test Matches => 59 total.....pak 12 india 9
ODI's=> Total 125 .... pak 71 india 50.
Don't embarrass urself blacky

sorry whitey. yes we have lost so much to pakistan, still we are the number 1 team in the world and pakistan, well, when was the last match played there? did u check the thread when indian India won champions trophy. i bet u were also among the pakistanis crying there, were u whitey?

sorry whitey. yes we have lost so much to pakistan, still we are the number 1 team in the world and pakistan, well, when was the last match played there? did u check the thread when indian India won champions trophy. i bet u were also among the pakistanis crying there, were u whitey?

lol u can't find a suitable answer man ....plz don't embarrass urself... no 1 team :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You put more taxes on the event... They will back off.... Every year there will be some kind of issues..... But I am upset with this news.....

Needs to be removed from the calender until the country stops state terrorism in Kashmir.

Good move by Bernie.

:hitwall: Some one should ask Bernie "Ever heard of something called Kashmir"? The response would be :what::what:... My dear friend the word "Political" is not kashmir always.....

Don't worry. Its only for next season. From 2015, we will have Indian GP in March or April. They wanted Russian GP in the october/november slot and they can't afford to have Indian GP in march/april 2014 (As there will be two races in India in a span of 4-5 months).

Back
Top Bottom