What's new

India May Be Heading To Mars

Our media is an idiot.....we all know that....threat perception,...well every country has it, you have regarding US and all,

About posts are concerned, I ask you to be neutral and read what Chinese posters repeatedly post against India even if it is off topic. There is lack of patience and respect because of the anonymity on the forum. You can portray as anyone. Can call anyone, anything.

When we talk about our space program, posters from various country brings poverty, toilets, CWG, and god knows what. Few Pakistani, chinese and bangladeshi posters are very good at that. These few people have increased hostility among most of the members. Few Indians take their shot when they get chance and hence a vicious circle.

There won't be any end to this if senior poster start acting as senior and mature. In the meantime, I don't care if anyone say anything bad about my country coz I already know about it, and I don't care what my neighboring country is achieving as I am too involved in my personal life.

Showing patriotism on a forum and not doing anything for your country physically is what most of the posters here do. Hollow patriotism.

kya baat hai yaar, i wanted say the same thing for so long, since i came here first. But then who the phuck cares. Just go with the flow.

India's superpower ambitions is really a joke. Indian technology is far inferior to western technology, Russian technology, and Chinese technology.

Who would want to buy Indian factory produced goods? What does India manufacture?

How India compare to Japan?

How is the Indian economy?

And then you talk about Indian ambitions to be a superpower.

I heard a joke by an Indian saying that "India is not a superpower but is superpoor!"

And by the way not to burst your bubble, what can India offer to Pakistan? Oh wait, nothing!

Because India is an enemy of Pakistan. No duh!
Sure there is no trade between india and pakistan but i do find made in india products in pakistan.and whenever i make visit to pak i do get list in advance from my relatives to bring their product they want from india

Sure there is no trade between india and pakistan but i do find made in india products in pakistan.and whenever i make visit to pak i do get list in advance from my relatives to bring their product they want from india

yeah right liar

Our media is an idiot.....we all know that....threat perception,...well every country has it, you have regarding US and all,

About posts are concerned, I ask you to be neutral and read what Chinese posters repeatedly post against India even if it is off topic. There is lack of patience and respect because of the anonymity on the forum. You can portray as anyone. Can call anyone, anything.

When we talk about our space program, posters from various country brings poverty, toilets, CWG, and god knows what. Few Pakistani, chinese and bangladeshi posters are very good at that. These few people have increased hostility among most of the members. Few Indians take their shot when they get chance and hence a vicious circle.

There won't be any end to this if senior poster start acting as senior and mature. In the meantime, I don't care if anyone say anything bad about my country coz I already know about it, and I don't care what my neighboring country is achieving as I am too involved in my personal life.

Showing patriotism on a forum and not doing anything for your country physically is what most of the posters here do. Hollow patriotism.
I have seen those. But I saw more india posts against China also. do you agree with me?
China really does not compete with any contry. We only do our things.
When your missile succeed, you say that it can hit Beijing and Shanghai .
I want to know What does it mean.

I have seen those. But I saw more india posts against China also. do you agree with me?
Yeah buddy.....they also crosses the lines. But I can't lecture them or ask them not to do so all I can do is report my own countrymen.. I used to get riled up by hostile posts by Chinese members now I don't. Especially after talking to CD. He bashes India, but its fun to talk to him.

Point to be noted good.

Please spare us ur super power ambition dreams.....

A strong India is only possible if we have a strong Pakistan that is our legacy..............

If u really want to wipe out hunger u dont have to go to Mars for that, growing food in space is already been explored on
NASA - Growing the Future: Plants in Space

The only point that can be made by doing so would be a "Prestige Issue" which i doubt is worth billion of $'s

I do not understand how going top mars is must for India?

I think mars is far but if ISRO actually does a man mission in next 10yrs or so it would b an achievement.

Ind and Pak are faces of the same coin if one fly's the other will follow automaticly.

The only reason for all the mars talk can be a dooms day backup......

I agree its about pride not to forget its about science, smart people get on the band wagon early. The space might hold a lot of secrets which is unexplored you never know what we might stumble upon one day. All these past & future endeavors are in the hope of gaining multiple capabilities for the in house science and engineering teams.

No, it isn't true, China never look down india. But I saw that india medias、Indian officials and more indian are laughing at China, and see China as a threat.
If you are interested, you may review your newspaper, your media and your posts in the forum.
I thought that India was friendly、polite country according to our newspaper and media before,
After joinning in the forum, I realized that it is wrong. Those reports about india on our newspaper and media were wrong, serious error.

The scientific community of India was very happy and congratulated China on her recent Manned mission, your success galvanized them that a manned mission from India is also possible.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/space/indian-space-scientists-praise-chinese-space-feat_782249.html

at least, try the moon at first.

If you cannot be onto the moon, you go to Mars??? In your dream???
The past cannot be changed, the future is still in your power.

The Hindustan Times is reporting that the Indian government is expected to approve a proposal for the country to send its first ever probe to Mars. India’s Space Commission gave its approval for the project last December, and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is reportedly on board as well.

Assuming all government approvals are obtained for the launch, India would be set to begin its mission in November of 2013, with an expected arrival time in September of 2014. The probe would be launched by India’s own Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre. The probe isn’t intended to land on Mars – it would be an orbital probe, much like the Chandrayaan-1. That probe was the first that India sent to orbit the Moon, and also had the distinction of being the first probe to confirm the existence of water on the Moon’s surface.

But even an orbiting probe presents a difficult challenge. Missions to Mars have large failure rate – out of 38 attempts, only 19 have succeeded. If India is successful, however, it would be the third country to conduct a successful Mars mission. The Soviet Union had the first success, followed by the United States.

A successful mission, however, would be a huge leap forward for India’s space program, which to date has seen a lot of great success in satellite launches. One of the goals for India’s launch here is to ensure that the country has a loud voice when it comes to future international discussions about Mars.

India May Be Heading To Mars

Indian govt should first try to fix electricity problem on earth then go to Mars
Shame on Big Talk Indians gov

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last time i heared about honkong people are protesting about communist BS being fed to them worry about that :rofl:

Chandrayann 90% made by five different foreign companies, just a joke:lol:
dogssurprised.jpg

Didn't knew Chinese are that bad in maths. I used to think vice versa...:no:

Back
Top Bottom