What's new

India May Be Heading To Mars

I think India should be heading for the Black Hole and not just Mars.

I am pretty sure our probe will reach Mars much before a MADE IN PAKISTAN satellite. :cheers:

Do you smell bollywood scripts in printing press? Well, we should all know that by now.

Space vaulting is better than pole vaulting. :laugh:

Nice one buddy.....very well written....especially the details....you just made me happy as someone is devoting so much time to project me as owner of an asteroid. Keep it up buddy.

:enjoy:

What is the current news about MADE IN CHINA remote sensing satellite.

Pole valuting is cheapest way to jump into the space.you silly must have known it better.but what one can expect from dumbhead indians...:D
:rofl:....finally s reason why they didn't invest in space program....:lol:

I am pretty sure our probe will reach Mars much before a MADE IN PAKISTAN satellite. :cheers:

Space vaulting is better than pole vaulting. :laugh:

What is the current news about MADE IN CHINA remote sensing satellite.
It is supposed to work for 15 years but i am skeptical about it as other country has added something to it...which might affect its efficiency.:D

Sorry to say, you haven't in many fields leave aside space program in which we are decades ahead.

We are no longer face of same coin with you. These billions of dollars on our mission is approved by more intelligent, experienced and rational policy makers way much better than you and me. If it wasn't worth it, they wouldn't have allowed it. They know what they are doing.

India as to rise in every field if it wants to become a dominant power and for that we need cutting edge technology and advanced research.

We could have been good neighbors and collaborating in every field especially in defense and space. But only IF....

I thought u r a rational person america herself has not reached to a stage of dominant power stop with all that power tat int gona work lets be practical........

Yes sure India with all its intelligent... we know its spending and development one word for all this Scandal the great Indian scandals.

arguments should be supported by thought's and realities not fiction.

we do whats is needed the most and we believe in feeding the people then sending empty space missions.

I thought u r a rational person america herself has not reached to a stage of dominant power stop with all that power tat int gona work lets be practical........

Yes sure India with all its intelligent... we know its spending and development one word for all this Scandal the great Indian scandals.

If we didn't taken steps back in the days about our space program, will we be having spy satellites tracking our enemies movement ? If we didn't have this program, we won't be building regional navigation system IRNSS, which will help our defense forces and make us independent of US...GPS as far as military actions are concerned. We wouldn't have been becoming to be part of GLONASS.

Its the realities that I am showing to you. Do you think we can let go other nations like China get way ahead than us especially in space where they have significant lead.

I already said about the critical technologies that will be developed for this program and its impact.

We are trying to get independent especially in chip manufacturing so that we don't have to depend on west and China.

If we can control a satellite or a rover on MARS lakhs of miles away, won't it will help us in our drone program.

I hope you know cross diffusion of technologies in various fields.

Look at the bigger picture not the sole mission. By dominant I mean, in region. For decades billions of money has been transferred out as black money, hundreds of scandals but aren't we becoming stronger day by day. Its about developing with removing the cancer like corruption. The work has to be in parallel. As we don't have time to tackle them one after another especially when other contries already has significant lead over us.

we do whats is needed the most and we believe in feeding the people then sending empty space missions.
Feed the people and with that also teach them how to fish too.Stopping spending money on research/education etc is not going to solve the problem of feeding people.whats really is the solution is to solve the corruption which plague the system which dont allow the welfare scheme foodgrain and medicine to reach the needy people on the ground for whom they are meant.

Even if you stop the space program and put that money into welfare scheme for people can you guarantee that it will reach them?

Without solving the problem of governance and corruption u cant help the needy.

I admire Jaiam ramesh for his thoughts on providing toilets to needy in india but i dont admire his proposed solutiuon to it by stop spending on defense.

For once i would like jairam ramesh speak of congress party corruption and propose that money can be used for needy.That he wont do.

Stopping money on reseach program is not the way forward.

Hopefully india is definitely heading to mars:lol:
hope india dont underperform for reaching the mars.:rolleyes:

All the tec u speek are of individual need not to say as per need, cross integration works no doubt but taking up missions with less then actual need is the problem.
Personally speaking i dont think drons are such good in a full blown war unless we develop AI.

The projects u speak off are required but i am deff sure not this one.

India has a long way to go in chip manufacturing we know most of them are imported 4m france;) not to say we dont but
why do the same what others can deliver us.

India could have gone with making there own 4++gen but they went with buying them.

I still think India should solve the basics 1st or else u wont be self sufficient as u wish 4.

I am sure if we put our full determination on something it can be achieved like the Nukes.

Both the so called 3rd world countries suddenly were nuclear power.

All the tec u speek are of individual need not to say as per need, cross integration works no doubt but taking up missions with less then actual need is the problem.
Personally speaking i dont think drons are such good in a full blown war unless we develop AI.

India has a long way to go in chip manufacturing we know most of them are imported 4m france;) not to say we dont but

India could have gone with making there own 4++gen but they went with buying them.

I still think India should solve the basics 1st or else u wont be self sufficient as u wish 4.
As I said we have to develop basics and keep up with the world. What will be the situation if we dependent on our LCA and not bought Su-30MKI, Rafale, waitng for arjun and not bought T-90.

Do you think we won't be vulnerable?

Its about growth in each and every front even if it means ambitious projects like this and the amount of money used in it will be very less than what we are investing in developing our basics.

We must avoid bringing our own egos or politics into such things, space exploration is for the benefit of ALL mankind not just the nation launching the mission. As such Pakistanis should be happy India may do so just as Indians should be happy China is too making great strides in the field.

We must avoid bringing our own egos or politics into such things, space exploration is for the benefit of ALL mankind not just the nation launching the mission. As such Pakistanis should be happy India may do so just as Indians should be happy China is too making great strides in the field.
People here don't think of these kind of things, they just want to post something against India as they can't digest being so behind of India in this field. They keep us telling what should be our priority but fail to acknowledge what should be their's. As if our policy makers need their advice.

Indians should also support Chinese space program while China shouldn't look down on India just because we are behind.

I am sure if we put our full determination on something it can be achieved like the Nukes.

Both the so called 3rd world countries suddenly were nuclear power.
How can one department funds be used for others.You want to cripple the most succeful dept.in india ie ISRO for the useless DRDO????

People here don't think of these kind of things, they just want to post something against India as they can't digest being so behind of India in this field. They keep us telling what should be our priority but fail to acknowledge what should be their's. As if our policy makers need their advice.

Indians should also support Chinese space program while China shouldn't look down on India just because we are behind.
No, it isn't true, China never look down india. But I saw that india medias、Indian officials and more indian are laughing at China, and see China as a threat.
If you are interested, you may review your newspaper, your media and your posts in the forum.
I thought that India was friendly、polite country according to our newspaper and media before,
After joinning in the forum, I realized that it is wrong. Those reports about india on our newspaper and media were wrong, serious error.

Because somewhere deep inside indians and our thinkers and planners, we have superpower ambitions. We know that we have to compete with west. So we will take such missions. Soon after mars the venus, Aditya sun mission, indian gps and gagan navigation system, astrosat, chandrayaan 2 will be in place by 2015-2016. All of them are approved, in advanced stages and waiting for launch. Then will come the big one manned mission. Selection of astronauts has already begun..

A strong india is good for pakistan :cheers:

India's superpower ambitions is really a joke. Indian technology is far inferior to western technology, Russian technology, and Chinese technology.

Who would want to buy Indian factory produced goods? What does India manufacture?

How India compare to Japan?

How is the Indian economy?

And then you talk about Indian ambitions to be a superpower.

I heard a joke by an Indian saying that "India is not a superpower but is superpoor!"

And by the way not to burst your bubble, what can India offer to Pakistan? Oh wait, nothing!

Because India is an enemy of Pakistan. No duh!

And whatever India does, China does better. And China has much more to offer in quality and quantity.

I don't think India will ever catch with the big boys ("USA, Europe, Russia, and China").

India just doesn't have what it takes.

No, it isn't true, China never look down india. But I saw that india medias、Indian officials and more indian are laughing at China, and see China as a threat.
If you are interested, you may review your newspaper, your media and your posts in the forum.
Our media is an idiot.....we all know that....threat perception,...well every country has it, you have regarding US and all,

About posts are concerned, I ask you to be neutral and read what Chinese posters repeatedly post against India even if it is off topic. There is lack of patience and respect because of the anonymity on the forum. You can portray as anyone. Can call anyone, anything.

When we talk about our space program, posters from various country brings poverty, toilets, CWG, and god knows what. Few Pakistani, chinese and bangladeshi posters are very good at that. These few people have increased hostility among most of the members. Few Indians take their shot when they get chance and hence a vicious circle.

There won't be any end to this if senior poster start acting as senior and mature. In the meantime, I don't care if anyone say anything bad about my country coz I already know about it, and I don't care what my neighboring country is achieving as I am too involved in my personal life.

Showing patriotism on a forum and not doing anything for your country physically is what most of the posters here do. Hollow patriotism.

Back
Top Bottom