What's new

India may attack CPEC installations, puts Gilgit-Baltistan's Home Department on high alert!!

Don't confuse your mothers pass time with others.
in india its popular to blame ISI for everything even for premarital pregnancies

You mean to say that India is recruiting for Daesh? Your G&B Home department specifically mentions India sending muslim youth for training, it means its sanctioned by GoI. How come some radicalized youths who have gone missing from middle east and being recruited by Daesh, be a GoI sanctioned operation. Anyways, the link you pasted is merely based on speculation.

I can merely laugh at the kind of gibberish you are ready to believe. Manohar Parrikar claiming to use terrorists against Pakistan, Doval talking about using a Nuclear bomb against Pakistan.

You guys are so gullible.
You just need to pull your head out of your rear end and I guarantee you will see the sun shining

is he telling kama sutra techniques if not advocating terrorism?

is he telling kama sutra techniques if not advocating terrorism?

It shows your own gullibility. The two latter videos have been done to death on this same forum, so bring me something new. Something more credible and not conspiracy theories which you guys like to peddle. Aptly shown below:

sartaj-aziz-647_082315013416.jpg

972maleehalodhi.jpg

or hilariously this one

morphed.jpg

Ahh ... out of replies ?... I close my case then....

You can continue trolling... not worth wasting my time anymore...
actually its you who resorted to trolling and off topic posts when didnt had an answer
reply to Videos in this posts
wording and content is very clear
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ent-on-high-alert.550841/page-2#post-10364762

It shows your own gullibility. The two latter videos have been done to death on this same forum, so bring me something new. Something more credible and not conspiracy theories which you guys like to peddle. Aptly shown below:

View attachment 462336

View attachment 462337

or hilariously this one

View attachment 462338
Cospiracy theory?
is Newyork times also part of this napak sajish?
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/29/...ashmir-protests-cause-dead-eyes-epidemic.html

Of course the bhartis will try to attack Cpec. This is not news. PA also has contingency plans to hurt India, in case they harm the project. All of you kids need to come to reality.

India will attack and we will nuke them......

So shall be written. So shall be done.

It is a thing ordained.

actually its you who resorted to trolling and off topic posts when didnt had an answer
reply to Videos in this posts
wording and content is very clear
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ent-on-high-alert.550841/page-2#post-10364762

with over 6000 posts to your name... i don't need to direct you the threads pertaining to those videos.. try to read the discussion there... Its not worth wasting time talking about those two videos here again and again. Thats why said bring something new and credible. Parrikar never mentioned using terrorist against Pakistan and the in other video Doval was not even NSA when giving that lecture, so those views are his personal and not represent GoI's stand on this matter. India is not a banana republic where any general can seize power and do whatever they wish. I can show you even more hardlined people in GoI, but at the end of the day they all follow official GoI's stand. So posting those videos again and again is meaningless.

with over 6000 posts to your name... i don't need to direct you the threads pertaining to those videos.. try to read the discussion there... Its not worth wasting time talking about those two videos here again and again. Thats why said bring something new and credible. Parrikar never mentioned using terrorist against Pakistan and the in other video Doval was not even NSA when giving that lecture, so those views are his personal and not represent GoI's stand on this matter. India is not a banana republic where any general can seize power and do whatever they wish. I can show you even more hardlined people in GoI, but at the end of the day they all follow official GoI's stand. So posting those videos again and again is meaningless.
really? he dosnt represent india? neither does he makes policies for India? and Jhadav he was poor retired bussiness man right? whose name was hussain Mubarak patel

Neither it is united nor its stable to begin with.

The large part belongs to the fact that status quo hasn't changed much in India. Which fought two aggressive wars on your tiny neighbours and the fact you keep them harassed by use of terrorism be it the Tamil Tigers or TTP or Mukti Bahani.

Every time you make a booboo at home your establishment starts a war.

Aptly named hypocrite and mother of all terrorism.

Once a hipsters paradise. Now the rape capital of the world.

Incredible India

A mob masquerading as a nation.

One of my posts here on PDF which got a negative rating. Vengeance shall be mine and mine alone.

really? he dosnt represent india? neither does he makes policies for India?

Policies are collective decisions made by GoI as a whole, he is just another spoke in the wheel. He can merely "advise" the PM, who in turn needs approval from Cabinet Committee on Security(CCS) for any decision. Hence people uttering something in their leisure doesnt make it official position of GoI.

and Jhadav he was poor retired bussiness man right?
Yes, you got that right for Kulbhushan Jadhav, and let me add to that, he was abducted by Taliban from Iran/Afghanistan border and sold to Pakistani Intelligence Agency.

whose name was hussain Mubarak patel

And give us consular access to him and we will tell you about Hussain Mubarak Patel.

And give us consular access to him and we will tell you about Hussain Mubarak Patel.
this service not available for terrorists
Yes, you got that right for Kulbhushan Jadhav, and let me add to that, he was abducted by Taliban from Iran/Afghanistan border and sold to Pakistani Intelligence Agency.
he is a terrorist he confessed it and he will be punished go complain to the Iranian government

what he was doing on Iran/afghanistan border? who told you about his abduction? there was a reason i shared list of most ignorant nations

this service not available for terrorists

he is a terrorist he confessed it and he will be punished go complain to the Iranian government

what he was doing on Iran/afghanistan border? who told you about his abduction? there was a reason i shared list of most ignorant nations

And who told you he's a terrorist? The banana court which tried him? Or a edited video of a confession made under duress. You couldn't prove his crime when taken to ICJ, what happened to the tons of evidence that he is a terrorist. You can't prove anything. Neither you can execute him as you can't prove your case in ICJ. Be sure Pakistan will be forced to provide consular access too, just a matter of time.

That's why I tell you of your gullibility and credibility of your Government. Now you see why I posted those 3 fine examples of poor credibility of GoP in a whole and your gullibility in believing whatevet GoP says.

And who told you he's a terrorist? The banana court which tried him? Or a edited video of a confession made under duress. You couldn't prove his crime when taken to ICJ, what happened to the tons of evidence that he is a terrorist. You can't prove anything. Neither you can execute him as you can't prove your case in ICJ. Be sure Pakistan will be forced to provide consular access too, just a matter of time.

That's why I tell you of your gullibility and credibility of your Government. Now you see why I posted those 3 fine examples of poor credibility of GoP in a whole and your gullibility in believing whatevet GoP says.
you are too much brainwashed to get anything in your brain lol at calling his confession videos fake lmao
i will ignore all your rants if he is retired official show us his retirement document and Pension book

you are too much brainwashed to get anything in your brain lol at calling his confession videos fake lmao
i will ignore all your rants if he is retired official show us his retirement document and Pension book

Yes even ICJ is brainwashed to have suspended the sentence . It's you who claimed him to be a terrorist, now you should produce credible evidence for your claims. Present it on every international fora... Present it to ICJ, execute Jadhav. But then you have nothing to prove him to be a terrorist.

Jadhav could be many things, he could be a barber, but it's of no concern to Pakistan. You produce the evidence of him being implicit in terrorist activities in Pakistan and additionally that GoI had sanctioned his terrorist activities. And yes confessions made under duress don't count.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom