What's new

India may assist UAE in air defence system

The Author mentioned the Recent Deal by L&T(an Indian Company) with South Korea on the Artillery and how the system was modified to suit Indian Conditions and how it drew UAE's attention. So Anything made by India or for India requires little to no modifications for UAE.
Sorry, but it says nowhere in the article that the system drew UAS's attention, there are some weapon systems that India may offer the UAE and it expends on that..But if the system(s) is world class, why not..

UAE might will sell 50 M2K9 to PAF, means they have better relationship with Pakistan than India.

There are lot of other strategic reasons why UAE and India will come together. One of the main reason is Pakistan's refusal to back Arabs in its war in Yemen. Then there are economic reasons too.

There are lot of other strategic reasons why UAE and India will come together. One of the main reason is Pakistan's refusal to back Arabs in its war in Yemen. Then there are economic reasons too.

6 million Indians in the Gulf and remittances to India (more than 25 billion USD in 2014)

India and Bahrain have enjoyed cordial political, economic and cultural relations for a long period of time. In fact, the
relations can be traced back around 5000 years ago.

Why are so many Pakistanis jealous of the trade between SA and India?

You should be happy for India, developing good relationships with other muslims.

Good. Stick to being clueless. Can't expect everyone to talk sense, can we.

When the UAE is losing planes and helicopters in Yemen and crashing planes on a regular basis, there is no doubt in my mind it has a poorly trained military like most other Arab nations. You are the one who is clueless. Rather then denying the facts, accept them and learn from them.

Why are so many Pakistanis jealous of the trade between SA and India?

You should be happy for India, developing good relationships with other muslims.

Jealous? Please, don't flatter yourself.

Why should we be happy for India? You are literally our biggest enemy. Do you expect Israel to be happy when the Syrians do something good?

i think they better help from europ or usa but who will want to help them they want them to be dependent on there system and buy there systems?

UAE come together with India for the reason of Pakistan refuse to back Arabs in Yemen? The joke of this year?!

When the UAE is losing planes and helicopters in Yemen and crashing planes on a regular basis, there is no doubt in my mind it has a poorly trained military like most other Arab nations. You are the one who is clueless. Rather then denying the facts, accept them and learn from them.

I will definitely take the words of a biased clueless nobody into account.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom