What's new

India matches American THAAD : Indigenous BMB can intercept Ballistic Missiles at 150kms

Who even needs Balls for Pakistanis ?
Makes me remember how a woman with "Bangles" made serious a rethink for the guys having real BIG BALLS in 71 !

Plz share the same emotion Here. Some "Idiots" from YOUR OWN NATION.. believe other wise...
Enjoy !
Jahil insan go through the thread ,I mentioned alot of things and I didn't make the thread for Indian specific reasons or BMDS which you indians always do,I was specifically talking about SUPARCO ,Which launched sounding rockets when you were still going through famines in 1960s
Total Jahil ,You spend all your life hating Pakistan .
Your Signature talks about 1971 ,When you attacked a defenseless nation whereas in 2002 and 2008 your mighty Indian army with all its chest thumping Monkey population came proudly on our borders ,But was turned back like Apes.
I didn't call my countrymen Idiots ,I said Hindustanis ,Thats you
It's also mentioned on that thread ,Pakistan has first use policy and you will see each inch of your country burn.
No BMDS will ever help you

Jahil insan go through the thread ,I mentioned alot of things and I didn't make the thread for Indian specific reasons or BMDS which you indians always do,

Oh Plz.. Keep this Thread to Indian BMDs.
I didnt start with that "Ball Stuff" in the first place. Plz think twice before you use terms like "Poor Weaklings" in future.

I was specifically talking about SUPARCO ,Which launched sounding rockets when you were still going through famines in 1960s

Which is still stuck with Sounding Rockets after 60 Years ? While India has reached Mars and can launch 4 - 6 Ton Satellites !

Total Jahil ,You spend all your life hating Pakistan .
Not really. You seem to be a kid from 2016.
Son, You wont believe i have infact very good friends over Skype... whom i met here at PDF !
Inshaallah, I will be soon visiting Islamabad.

Your Signature talks about 1971

You will find many pakistani Signatures talking about 65 and India as well. Whats the Point ?

When you attacked a defenseless nation whereas in 2002 and 2008 your mighty Indian army with all its chest thumping Monkey population came proudly on our borders ,But was turned back like Apes.
I didn't call my countrymen Idiots ,I said Hindustanis ,Thats you
It's also mentioned on that thread ,Pakistan has first use policy and you will see each inch of your country burn.
Its really boring to hear the same thing AGAIN and AGAIN... keep this to 71 & 65 threads.
Dont talk of "Balls.." & I wont mention 71. Sounds Fair enough ?

Its the same answer everytime

BMDs are simply not reliable, even the very best from the U.S have patchy success at best.

BMDs are a rich country concern

Not India who has starving soldiers and a large proportion of its population in poverty

For an immense amount of money you build something that really cant defend you because the countermeasures to BMDs are easier put in place.

Pakistan has known of Indian BMD plans for years.
Pakistans missiles including the Shaheen and Babur series have anti BMD features made to ensure survivability against such shields.

Let alone the inherent difficulty in stopping a missile with Multiple warheads

Once upon a time the indians thought they could blunt the threat from Pakistani missiles by building a BMD

BUT
They did not realise how advanced and capable the Pakistani missile programme had become.

Pakistan has worked out that our best bet is not a expensive over blown unreliable BMD but in offensive missiles that can circumvent Indias BMD at the fraction of the cost India has spent

Prior to Babur 3
Ababeel
Shaheen 1A etc
India could have dreamed of blunting the threat from Pakistan
However that dream is now shattered as the number and variety of Pakistans missiles increases

India Successfully Test-Fires Star Wars-Type Interceptor Missile
Reported by Pallava Bagla | Updated: Feb 11, 2017 19:28 IST
interceptor-missile_650x400_71486821461.jpg

India today successfully tested an interceptor missile launched from Kalam Island.

Story Highlights

• The interceptor missile can hit an incoming ballistic missile
  • Pakistan, China have nuclear tipped ballistic missiles aimed at India
  • The missile was launched from Abdul Kalam Island off Odisha coast
Bhubaneswar: India today successfully tested a Star Wars-type interceptor missile that can hit an incoming ballistic missile, achieving a significant milestone in the direction of developing a two-layered Ballistic Missile Defence system. The interceptor was launched from Abdul Kalam Island (Wheeler Island) off Odisha coast at 8 am this morning.

"PDV (Prithvi Defence Vehicle) mission is for engaging the targets in the exo-atmosphere region at an altitude above 50 km of earth's atmosphere. Both, the PDV interceptor and the two-stage target missile, were successfully engaged," said a Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO) official, according to news agency PTI.

The target was developed for mimicking a hostile incoming Ballistic Missile launched from a ship anchored at Bay of Bengal and interceptor was launched from Kalam Island. In an automated operation, radar based tracking system detected and tracked the hostile ballistic missile.

This is DRDO's latest test towards developing an anti-ballistic missile (ABM) shield, to protect Indian targets against nuclear-tipped ballistic missiles fired from Pakistan or China.

The DRDO, sources say, has been working to master this capability and this is now ready for use. This is an essential defence mechanism since both Pakistan and China have nuclear tipped ballistic missiles aimed at India.

This was only the second time the hostile Missile was intercepted at 100 km and sources say only a handful of countries have this similar capability.

Congratulating the scientists, PM Narendra Modi said, "Today our scientists have made a missile that could attack an incoming missile in the sky, only 4-5 countries in the world have done this."

Won't save them against an MIRV.
150 kilometers :rofl:
That's not even good enough to stop the fallout from a typical ballistic missile.
LOL, do you know about your lows of technical knowledge?
150 kilometers? Even 100 kilometres is enough to fail MIRV.
MIRV starts work after action of heat shield when it is cooked during atmospheric re entry.

But as India's new PDV will destroy it before re entry, MaRV or MIRV or any type of warheads have become useless now!:D

In simple words, India won't give time to missile to break into MIRV or maneuverate. This is called exo atmospheric killing.:partay:

Regarding the simple missile, this missile had done 9 out of 11 missions successfully. That's we Indians are jumping and bragging about missile and comparing it to THAAD.

Shaheen is a ballistic missile....you are effing clueless!!
Start with 5th grade physics first then you can talk about MIRVs.
ok. But can your thaad stop it?

First try to launch satellite on space on Mirv principle work more talk less
Israeli helped you to send satellites and you are telling other people about your great scientists. Go and fool someone else. Currently hundreds of israelis are working in india.
We will have our own satellites very soon.

Regarding the simple missile, this missile had done 9 out of 11 missions successfully. That's we Indians are jumping and bragging about missile and comparing it to THAAD.

Indians do like to brag. Why just compare it to THAAD, why not say that it's 20 times better than THAAD and now India is ahead of US in BMD?

Let's wait for another Indian to correct you.

ok. But can your thaad stop it?

Israeli helped you to send satellites and you are telling other people about your great scientists. Go and fool someone else. Currently hundreds of israelis are working in india.
We will have our own satellites very soon.
Any source of your BS

Indian is ahead from Israel in Rocket technically and rocket engine

Israel is ahead in SAR based remote sensing satellite

I was searching a handful of sources about this achievement. It's elevation coverage is almost 50+ kilometers with an almost range of 150 Km. I admit a great achievement guys.
Thanks to India's extensive space program, they have reached the basic information of stratosphere layer of space. My conclusion is India is operating out some hidden space programs and due to their LRBM test, it's mostly possible for them to reach 10,000+ Km range for it's ballistic missiles.
@SOHEIL @VEVAK
Guys this is why i emphasized on our space program. We need something similar and to achieve it, some research satellites are needed.
Couldn't deny it's similarity to Arrow-4 block :lol:
One correction mate, that range 150 and altitude 50 kms is for first phase of Indian BMD(AAD and PAD missiles). PDF is second layer of BMD that has 150+ km altitude with range not disclosed so far. Thank you.

Any source of your BS

Indian is ahead from Israel in Rocket technically and rocket engine

Israel is ahead in SAR based remote sensing satellite
How's that exactly? Israel Arrow 3 program and Jericho 3 currently has no operational match in Indian weapons, as many other examples

How's that exactly? Israel Arrow 3 program and Jericho 3 currently has no operational match in Indian weapons, as many other examples
Arrow series our JVs US has much take in it scientifically along with Israeli's

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom