What's new

India matches American THAAD : Indigenous BMB can intercept Ballistic Missiles at 150kms

Arrow series our JVs US has much take in it scientifically along with Israeli's
it is, but IAI is prime contractor, while boeing is senior partner, which handles about 20% of the workshare.
that's by no means american' technology

How's that exactly? Israel Arrow 3 program and Jericho 3 currently has no operational match in Indian weapons, as many other examples

lol In terms of of larger system Israel is far behind, Arrow 3 and jericho has significant US contributions.

Ain't arguing with twelve year olds :-/
Carry on TLDR :P

lol In terms of of larger system Israel is far behind, Arrow 3 and jericho has significant US contributions.

With the world renown Indian bragging, India will be ahead of even the US in Rocket tech and space exploration.

India is well known for all boast, zilch results.

I doubt the Chinese are anywhere close to matching the Soviet era tech I mentioned in my above post- And they(Chinese) would humbly accept that- However Pakistanis are a different story- they are far advanced-

Equipment like the Kirov, Satan, & Tsar Bomba can be developed by upscaling existing designs and are not necessarily technological endeavors.

150 kilometers? Even 100 kilometres is enough to fail MIRV.

MIRVs deploy at varying altitudes depending on both the range of the ballistic missile and the nature of its trajectory (e.g. minimum energy trajectory, lofted, etc.). There is no pre-defined "MIRV intercept altitude" and frankly no evidence that 100-150 km is sufficient to intercept an ICBM/IRBM at its midcourse stage.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom